News:

Did you sleep well? No, I made a few mistakes. -Steven Wright

Main Menu

GP, Bring old posters back to heaven, drag 'em back to Sharing 497

Started by Roscoe, December 14, 2014, 01:34:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sunlight

That turns really tight corners, and goes really fast, and makes mowing funnier than it already is! :grin:
  :attackhug: Be full of hugs!

The Purple Fuzzy

Quote from: Lynx on February 02, 2015, 12:26:25 PM
A zero turn for Chel? Well it figures she would mow the yard... She muscled me out of washing dishes in my own kitchen.                           stubborn little... 
You don't know how much of a miracle that is... she HATES to wash dishes and hardly ever does.

taco_harvell

Aphasia is bad today. Half to type or talk 6 or 7 times to right get it. I hate this all. Ready to healed!
In love with RainbowJingles

http://lessonsintrust.blogspot.com/

Heather

It's super windy and kinda snowy here today. Sadly none of it is sticking to the ground. Kids are getting out of school through because the temp has dropped throughout the day. It's supposed to get into the teens tonight.

I'm procrastinating doing a reading and writing assignment for tomorrow.  :cool:
Keep it simple. Just love Jesus. -Sister Ali

MsJennJenn

MELBS - Season 9 of Criminal Minds finally came up on Netflix. Been watching it. haha ugh I love it.
 "When a flower doesn't bloom, you fix the environment in which it grows, not the flower."
-Alexander Den Heijer-
"When I wait, you strengthen my heart."
-Psalms 27:14-
:shine:

MelodyB

I have no WIFI. I haven't watched ANYTHING since I left Florida in September.

I'm way behind on everything. *sigh*
Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

Chseeads

Still pray for dad.  Every day is a struggle of one sort or another, and has been for a long time.  He's had some terrible pain on his right side that makes him cry out.  His blood work at treatment today was all good, and they wonder if it could be another shingles outbreak from the physical and mental stress.   Praying it just quits as quickly as it came, he's got way too many things wrong with him to add more. 

On the good side, his tumor has visibly shrunk down and a lot of the pain that was directly related to that is better. 

It's terribly wearying for everyone.  Can't do anything but ask the Lord to help us.

Lynx

Quote from: sunlight on February 02, 2015, 05:10:44 PM
That turns really tight corners, and goes really fast, and makes mowing funnier than it already is! :grin:
Well if that's your style, have you looked at Honda's Mean Mower?  It hit 116 mph, making it the world's fastest mower.
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

Roscoe

Two words- Bad Boy. ( brand of zero turn mower) Best machine I've bought for lawn work.
And in sharing- I love TaxAct. It makes doing my taxes a breeze. Now, if the .gov will just hurry and release my money I've loaned them through the year, I'll be happy.
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

Assuredbyfaith

Quote from: taco_harvell on February 02, 2015, 07:24:05 PM
Aphasia is bad today. Half to type or talk 6 or 7 times to right get it. I hate this all. Ready to healed!

Thoughts and prayers!  IJN!!!
Proverbs 4:23 Keep thy heart with all diligence; for out of it are the issues of life.

Assuredbyfaith

Quote from: Chseeads on February 03, 2015, 12:11:35 AM
Still pray for dad.  Every day is a struggle of one sort or another, and has been for a long time.  He's had some terrible pain on his right side that makes him cry out.  His blood work at treatment today was all good, and they wonder if it could be another shingles outbreak from the physical and mental stress.   Praying it just quits as quickly as it came, he's got way too many things wrong with him to add more. 

On the good side, his tumor has visibly shrunk down and a lot of the pain that was directly related to that is better. 

It's terribly wearying for everyone.  Can't do anything but ask the Lord to help us.

Thoughts and prayers!!! IJN!!!
Proverbs 4:23 Keep thy heart with all diligence; for out of it are the issues of life.

Assuredbyfaith

I get to break up the work week with a DR. appointment...so excited; need the break!!! Bring on the doctors! Actually, I'm really meaning that...since work is crazy, short handed; with an insane amount of tasks to complete, and not enough time to complete it in!  :noo:  :smirk2: :updown:  So a mundane doctor's appointment might make for a relaxing day!!!! 😉  Haven't seen this doctor in two months; was waiting on test results...let us see what more fun they can come up with for me!  😐

taco_harvell

Quote from: Chseeads on February 03, 2015, 12:11:35 AM

Praying for healing and his standing with the LORD.

Roscoe

:hi: Back at work. Sciatic nerve is hurting me a bit today....but we shall survive..
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

taco_harvell

Quote from: Roscoe on February 03, 2015, 12:38:09 PM
:hi: Back at work. Sciatic nerve is hurting me a bit today....but we shall survive..

All you do is imitate a statue, let's be honest it don't take much to survive that.  :hypocrite:

Heather

I've used TaxAct for the past 7 years. Unfortunately this year with some school paperwork and not sure how to factor in my lack of insurance I'm going to let my friend who works for H&R Block do my taxes.

Got up early to come to the campus Starbucks to finish my paper I should have had done a couple days ago. At least I have white chocolate mocha goodness to get me through this morning. Class all day then we are going to get my new phone!!! I actually really like my phone but it's starting to get weird. For example I was trying to text a friend the other day so it tried to call my other friend and it got on google to look up a local mexican eatery. All of that by touching the message box beside my friends name....yeah....

Off to class!  :cool:
Keep it simple. Just love Jesus. -Sister Ali

The Purple Fuzzy

Assuredbyfaith

Sitting in the doctor's office...bleh, I dislike waiting...almost as much as I dislike the medical profession!!!! 😩

Assuredbyfaith

Lynx

Quote from: HeatherB on February 03, 2015, 12:56:12 PM
I've used TaxAct for the past 7 years. Unfortunately this year with some school paperwork and not sure how to factor in my lack of insurance I'm going to let my friend who works for H&R Block do my taxes.

Got up early to come to the campus Starbucks to finish my paper I should have had done a couple days ago. At least I have white chocolate mocha goodness to get me through this morning. Class all day then we are going to get my new phone!!! I actually really like my phone but it's starting to get weird. For example I was trying to text a friend the other day so it tried to call my other friend and it got on google to look up a local mexican eatery. All of that by touching the message box beside my friends name....yeah....

Off to class!  :cool:
That's the question these days - is it a virus or just good marketing?  If it looked up a mexican eatery I'd say it was marketing. Google ads are everywhere these days.
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

MsJennJenn

The valentine fairy cakes are out. Ugh. They're so good. lol
 "When a flower doesn't bloom, you fix the environment in which it grows, not the flower."
-Alexander Den Heijer-

taco_harvell

I'm alive! If you knew how crazy it's been since 2pm, you'd find the significance in that.

The Purple Fuzzy

OK, where is everybody?  Roscoe's been skipping out on us lately.

MelodyB

Quote from: MsJennJenn on February 03, 2015, 05:04:28 PM

A lady came thru my line Sunday with a box. That's all she had to buy, and she paid with exact change...that's all the money she even brought it looked like...she was SERIOUS about those fairy cakes...

I thought of you and Seth. ;)
Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

MsJennJenn

Quote from: MelodyB on February 04, 2015, 03:56:59 PM
Quote from: MsJennJenn on February 03, 2015, 05:04:28 PM

A lady came thru my line Sunday with a box. That's all she had to buy, and she paid with exact change...that's all the money she even brought it looked like...she was SERIOUS about those fairy cakes...

I thought of you and Seth. ;)

haha awesome. I've bought two boxes this week, and ummm they're all gone. :hypocrite:
-Alexander Den Heijer-