News:

Experience is something you don't get until just after you need it. -Steven Wright

Main Menu

Does.................

Started by Dew-Ax-238, January 20, 2012, 11:30:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dew-Ax-238

Does anyone have the lyrics to Just to Walk with him by Steve Richardson? Or even a midi area? I would love to hear it.. Thanks.
Isaiah 43:2    
When thou passest through the waters, I will be with thee: and through the rivers, when thou walkest through the shall not overflow thee: when thou walkest through the fire, thou shall not be burned: neither shall the flame kindle upon thee.

Lynx

Just did a quick search... nothing, did a search a few other ways... nothing.  I'm stumped.

Only song I could turn up was "Don't be afraid, just walk with Him" by someone named Tommy Coomes (?) and I could find neither lyrics nor youtube for it.
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

mini

I think this may be it:

Verse 1:
My steps had led me far away, sometimes I wondered why.
They'd taken me down lonely roads, beneath the darkened sky.
But every time I lost my way, my Lord came to me
Saught me out, He took my hand and said He'd walk with me.

Chorus:
Just to walk with Him means everything to me.
Just to know He's there, His hand is leading me.
Though the world pass me by, go their way, let me be
Just to walk with Him means everything to me.

Verse 2:
Through the valley of the shadow, or on the soaring mountain height.
Jesus walks with me and He lets me see, His hand upon my life.
He's closer than a brother, closer than a friend could be
And to think that the God of heaven would take the time to walk with me.
DISCLAIMER: All rights reserved. Meant for entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Not necessarily the view of this website. This supersedes all previous notices.

I wonder if we made a wax figure of Mini, and then melted it, if we'd get Roscoe... -MellerYeller

Dew-Ax-238

I think that is it, can't remember how it goes. Thanks for the help.
Isaiah 43:2    
When thou passest through the waters, I will be with thee: and through the rivers, when thou walkest through the shall not overflow thee: when thou walkest through the fire, thou shall not be burned: neither shall the flame kindle upon thee.

mini

Ive looked for some kind of video of someone singing it.  Cant find anything.
DISCLAIMER: All rights reserved. Meant for entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Not necessarily the view of this website. This supersedes all previous notices.

I wonder if we made a wax figure of Mini, and then melted it, if we'd get Roscoe... -MellerYeller