News:

Monday is an awful way to spend 1/7th of your life. -Steven Wright

Main Menu

WhosWho on Godplace (by Mini) UPDATED 08/11/09

Started by mini, July 16, 2009, 02:06:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Melody

Quote from: Envelope on August 22, 2009, 12:56:59 AMI am behind times......when did Mellow yellow become from CO?

sharon

LOL

Thanks Mini for all the nice things you said!  Look forward to our families hanging out again some day.

SippinTea

Mini, I just realized you edited your original post.

Thanks for the lovely compliment. I don't see myself that way, but it's kind of you to say so. *smile*

:beret:
"Not everything that is of God is easy." -Elona

"When you're wildly in love with someone, it changes everything." -F. Chan

"A real live hug anytime you want it is priceless." -Rachel

mini

I think its time to resurrect this old thread...
DISCLAIMER: All rights reserved. Meant for entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Not necessarily the view of this website. This supersedes all previous notices.

I wonder if we made a wax figure of Mini, and then melted it, if we'd get Roscoe... -MellerYeller

IowaSkirtGirl

I'm just me, round and bubbly like a lil honey bee!

MsJennJenn

"When a flower doesn't bloom, you fix the environment in which it grows, not the flower."
-Alexander Den Heijer-
"When I wait, you strengthen my heart."
-Psalms 27:14-
:shine:

Melody

Quote from: MsJennJenn on August 05, 2011, 02:21:34 PMPick me! Pick me! lol

I wish we could all have a little youtube clip of ourselves saying hi or something under our description.  Cause I want to hear JennJenn's voice, which is the opposite of what I imagine! 

MsJennJenn

Quote from: MellowYellow on August 05, 2011, 02:40:53 PM
Quote from: MsJennJenn on August 05, 2011, 02:21:34 PMPick me! Pick me! lol

I wish we could all have a little youtube clip of ourselves saying hi or something under our description.  Cause I want to hear JennJenn's voice, which is the opposite of what I imagine! 

http://youtu.be/1aJkT3ybAoQ

On this video (of which I created lol) I am the voice over on the following pictures:

1. the one of the girl sitting facing the wall, where letters say "I am?"
2. the all black screen with a big ? mark, and the words Question Everything
3. b/w photo of the person sitting on a bench
4. the photo of a bunch of youth in the alter

Does that help? lol
 "When a flower doesn't bloom, you fix the environment in which it grows, not the flower."
-Alexander Den Heijer-

Melody

awww, I like your voice overs! Yep, I was expecting something higher, but not as low as I suspected from what you've said about people commenting on your voice. ☺

MsJennJenn

Quote from: MellowYellow on August 05, 2011, 02:53:54 PM
awww, I like your voice overs! Yep, I was expecting something higher, but not as low as I suspected from what you've said about people commenting on your voice. ☺

LOL - no it's def. not high...but not deep either haha..depends on the day.
I was actually congested/sick during that video. So I think I sound weird.

I would give you the link to watch this past Sunday nights service...where I sang the solo...but its not up yet on our website.
-Alexander Den Heijer-

EricShane

Ive talked on the phone with jennjenn many times way back when, but I cannot remember what she sounds like! lol
Hebrews 12:12-16 Wherefore lift up the hands which hang down, and the feeble knees And make straight paths for your feet, lest that which is lame be turned out of the way; but let it rather be healed. Follow peace with all men, and holiness, without which no man shall see the Lord: Looking diligently lest any man fail of the grace of God; lest any root of bitterness springing up trouble you

sunlight

:attackhug: Be full of hugs!