News:

Monday is an awful way to spend 1/7th of your life. -Steven Wright

Main Menu

One Pink Miata (this time) in Sharing 4-3-9

Started by mini, June 15, 2011, 08:41:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Roscoe

Been a good day. Prowled around the swap meet, and my uncle bought a beautiful little '52 Chevy pickup. Man, that thing is nice! Back at home, briefly...... probably gonna wander towards Conway in a bit.

Oh, and just so y'all know one more time.....THE MIATA AIN'T PINK!

:laughhard:

:waving:
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

Melody

Awww, I like that shade of Easter egg purple!

Chseeads

Listed some more eggs on Ebay.  Did a 3 day listing on them all this time to let them be up over the weekend and ship beginning of the week.

okieoliveoyl

now that is a purty shade of purple... :)  Conway..as in Arkansas?  We pass through there on random occasions....

going to leave work in about an hour and go home to a 3 ring circus... husband trying to keep the kids in one ring and a pig in a ring and a dog in another ring.....doesn't work so well at all times. :)
Gods Promise: "This to shall pass"  not "and it came to stay"

Chseeads

A PIG!?  You have a pig!?!

Or is Jeremy at your house? 

:smirk2:

MelodyB

Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

okieoliveoyl

well technically the "pig" looks more like this...and i'm thinking it wouldn't make good bacon - thou my hubby has threatened once. lol

Gods Promise: "This to shall pass"  not "and it came to stay"

Chseeads

Ooooooooooh, that kinda pig....here I was expecting a potbelly pig or something...lol 

taco_harvell

My cousin came up today and interrogated me for awhile asking questions I don't have answers for. We went to eat catfish which was very good but not the best food for a soar mouth. Then I went to the dollar store, then back home to do a school assignment. I might go fishing tomorrow afternoon. That's all I have to share...... for now.
In love with RainbowJingles

http://lessonsintrust.blogspot.com/

Babs

I would like to share that apparently I do NOT know how to hang a door properly. That is all.
Religion is worthless until it is able to move outside the walls.

My latest blog post.

Chseeads

It's supposed to open and close after you get it hung, Babs....fyi.

Babs

yeah thats kinda what i was thinking lol but its closed and wont open lol i just unscrewed it again and just pushed the door in the spot lol better than nothing i guess lol

My latest blog post.

Chseeads

where are you trying to hang a door?  (besides in a doorway)

Babs

the bedroom. the lady that moved out had tore up the place pretty bad and the bed room door was off. argh and i hate not having some kinda door

My latest blog post.

taco_harvell

Quote from: Babs on June 18, 2011, 12:33:21 AM
the bedroom. the lady that moved out had tore up the place pretty bad and the bed room door was off. argh and i hate not having some kinda door
Have you taken up permanent residence again?

Babs

Quote from: taco_harvell on June 18, 2011, 12:52:54 AM
Have you taken up permanent residence again?

no just taking a break for a few weeks, and helping a friend who got messed over. the lady that was living with her stole a bunch of stuff when she moved out and trashed the place really bad, so trying to help her get things back in order

My latest blog post.

Chseeads

Sounds like she's still in trouble with you and your carpentry. :P

Babs

My latest blog post.

Chseeads

MelodyB

Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

mini

*In my best Ray Stevens impersonation*

Operator?  Give me room 329...

:ugly:
DISCLAIMER: All rights reserved. Meant for entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Not necessarily the view of this website. This supersedes all previous notices.

I wonder if we made a wax figure of Mini, and then melted it, if we'd get Roscoe... -MellerYeller

Roscoe

Quote from: minnesota68 on June 18, 2011, 03:07:25 AM

"Coy? Is that you, Coy?  Well, howdya get that  big harley on the high dive?".... :biglaugh:
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

taco_harvell

Quote from: five-oh on June 18, 2011, 03:14:35 AM

"Coy? Is that you, Coy?  Well, howdya get that  big harley on the high dive?".... :biglaugh:
You've been black balled Coy! Coy you are out of the Shrines!

Roscoe

Quote from: taco_harvell on June 18, 2011, 03:17:26 AM
Quote from: five-oh on June 18, 2011, 03:14:35 AM

You've been black balled Coy! Coy you are out of the Shrines!
:laughhard: Good night,all...... :waving:

Chseeads