News:

You can reach your profile and change its settings here.

Main Menu

kiddie pics album #3

Started by acjmom, August 03, 2006, 08:34:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Envelope

Kaitlynn's preschool picture!!

I am soooo proud!!  She smiled!!

sharon

JoleneHeather

*Christi*

That is gorgeous Jo!!  I wish I was half as talented as you!!

NessasMama

I love Kaitlynn's pic. Very adorable!!!!
I was born weird -- this terrible compulsion to behave normally is the result of childhood trauma.

acjmom

both are adorable!
i pick-up my kids' new pics on monday around noon..... pray i can get my hubby to hook the scanner back up, so i'll be able to show 'em off right away  ;)
"Your problem is not the problem.  Your reaction to the problem is the problem"  -Pastor Brian Kinsey

Envelope

Just for fun..........I scanned some baby pics of me and hubby.......

My hubby........

my hubby again..........he looks so much like Hannah in this one (or vice versa) LOL

My twin sister and I (I wish I knew which was which)...

My favorite....

Us a little older......

When we first got in church..........I am on the right...... dig them coke bottle glasses too.......LOL

And us a little older, I'm on the left in this one..... MY grandma made us those skirts!!  (Ughhhh)  LOL

Sharon

USAF Wifey

My Neice Ashlyn 5 months, and my mom. At General Conference.

Me and Ashlyn. :)

Braden, my nephew, 5 years old, and I.

and again

joyeuse

Env you kept your beautiful face. You looks really like your twin. Are you real twin? i guess yeah. Today is my sisters in law birthday and they are twin. When they young they used to really looks alike, but now you can see the difference.

I do not have many kids pictures of mine, wish i could, so thats why i will take many pic of Theo

Envelope

awwww thank you joyeuse!!  I thought I was pretty ugly as a kid, but have gotten prettier as I've gotten older....(Mind you I don't think I'm no beauty queen, I just don't think I'm ugly either---if that makes sense....)

My dad had copies of some of our baby pictures made for my sister and I.  I am sooo glad to have them.

I have taken over 2000 pictures since the girls have been born.  I have 7 albums with 300 pics apiece in them.  I take a LOT of pictures- I just wish I was a little better at photography.......

My sister and I are Identical twins!!  We look different now (to most people) but we still fool some people too!!   

sharon

Ps. I've posted this before, but am doing again just for reference.....this was my sis and I in June when she was here on vacation.  I have lost almost 20 pounds since then!!!  Yea me!!!!!  LOL

Envelope

Oh yes.........I am on the left!!

sharon

joyeuse

so are you thinner now than your sis? seems that she was the one when you were kids. You look really alike. I think if we meet you for the first time, we will not make the difference, but after, we can recognise.
I rememeber when i met one of my sis in law, we were friends, and she didnt tell me than she had a twinsister, and one day i met the other one thinking that it was her, but she didnt recognise me, i was mad, but then i met the one who were my friend, and then i figure it out that she had twins, later on we became sis in law.

My husband would like to have twins, so we will see if the Lord will give them to us, but i think it require many works when they are litle

chelleebelle

Here are some pictures of my beautiful children. 

Brennen at his 2 year checkup...

Riding around in the minivan...

First day of school for Brionna...

On the way to the first day of school...

Riding around in the minivan...

In deep thought...

chelleebelle

Here are some that we took today at the Pumpkin Patch.  What fun we had feeding the animals, the kids enjoyed riding the ponies, and picking out their pumpkins!

littlegal

JoleneHeather

I agree.  Musta got that from their mamma.  :D

chelleebelle

Quote from: JoleneHeather on October 30, 2006, 03:29:57 PM
I agree.  Musta got that from their mamma.  :D
Quote from: littlegal on October 30, 2006, 02:17:01 PM
You're kids are beautiful!

Awe, thanks gals.  Not sure if they took after me though...everyone says that Brionna is the spitting image of Jenn when she was B's age.  Then they say that Brennen looks like Minnie's dad...

Envelope

airforcewifey, You are a Very pretty lady!!!  Neice and nephew are adorable too!!!

chelle, you have CUTE kids!!!  I LOVE your daughters hair!!

Elijah is getting toooo big!!

sharon

chelleebelle

Quote from: Envelope on October 31, 2006, 02:30:09 AM
chelle, you have CUTE kids!!!  I LOVE your daughters hair!!

Thanks, Sharon!  I think that they are something special.  I love B's hair, too!  When we were expecting her, I prayed that she would either have natural curly hair or long straight hair.  She kinda got a mixture...long and straight BUT with the ends curling up. 

USAF Wifey

My niece got her 6 month pictures taken! I love them, so i had to share:)

nicolejoy

Wow - they're ADORABLE pics!! I LOVE the rose petal one!!

Jennie-lynnie

Awwwwe! How precious! I love her little outfit too... she is a doll!!!

joyeuse

Cute pictures, and so pretty kids

chelleebelle

You have a cute niece, Air Force Wifey.  I love the rose petal one, also!

Envelope

These are our family pics for our christmas cards.....(Ughhh I had to order 120 of them) talk about a pretty penny.............

Here is all 4 of us.......

My personal favorite..........

Just the girls.......

sharon

nicolejoy

They are SOOO adorable!!! Makes me wanna go have professional pics taken!!