News:

The staff of Godplace.com welcomes you to our little house of fun. If you have a spiritual need, feel free to  contact any staff member.

Main Menu

kiddie pics album #3

Started by acjmom, August 03, 2006, 08:34:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

chelleebelle

Quote from: jquillen on June 13, 2007, 05:18:14 PM
Here he is with Daddy and Grandpa's John Deer Tractor.  As you can see from his shirt... He only drives the best  :grin:

Our family favors red...Farmall red!  lol

jquillen

Quote from: littlegal on June 14, 2007, 04:19:09 PM
Quote from: jquillen on June 14, 2007, 02:16:02 AM
Envelope I feel like a shrimp next to him.  :biglaugh:  I'm 5'3 and he's 6'6.  It will be interesting to see how tall Nathan gets.

Do you have any pics of you standing up next to your husband? (maybe you posted one somewhere before and i just missed it)  I would love to see that. 

I don't think I've posted any pics of us together before.

Here are a couple of our wedding pictures.

NessasMama

Beautiful wedding pics!!! Y'all remind me of my mom and dad. They are the same height as y'all!!!!

I was born weird -- this terrible compulsion to behave normally is the result of childhood trauma.

littlegal

Quote from: jquillen on June 15, 2007, 04:11:01 AM

I don't think I've posted any pics of us together before.

Here are a couple of our wedding pictures.

awwww...you guys look great together.  What a cute couple!

Nessa is such a beautiful little fairy.

Envelope

Janessa is a DOLL!!!!!

sharon

NessasMama

Thank you Sharon!!! I think the same about your little ones!!! Blonde beauties!!!!!!
I was born weird -- this terrible compulsion to behave normally is the result of childhood trauma.

jquillen

Janessa is a cutie!!  I love the facial expression in the second picture.

NessasMama

Hmmmmmmm.......not many pics of kiddies lately from anyone, so, I will add a few I have taken of Janessa lately.

jquillen

Bliss

Janessa is so cute!

I really like the pics of her on the bench and the one with her and her friend at the beach.

littlegal

Those pictures are fantastic!

mesipie

its mesi: mee see...not messy

messaypah to only a certain few...lol...

giggles

Nice pictures of janessa. I like the one of her smelling the roses. I could just about smell them with her. I miss that smell being a mainiac.

LeahMarie

Awww! I looove the b&w one of Janessa and her friend on the beach! Simply beautiful! I could see that framed!
Dance Like Nobody\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'s Watching, Love Like You\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

mesipie

NessasMama

My goodness. It seems like noone is sharing pics of their kids anymore....... Come on parents, lets show off our kiddos!!!!!!!!!

giggles

You can tell she loves the camera. I would post pictures but I don't know how. I lost my avatar awhile back and have been stuck with the ones we can pick from. I'm frustrated about the whole thing. I get to admire all your babies.

mesipie

awwwwww

she is such a doll...love her pentecostal puff...her little denim skirt is cute too

LeahMarie

Dance Like Nobody\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'s Watching, Love Like You\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

acjmom

i don't have a digital camera or scanner anymore  :sadbounce:
"Your problem is not the problem.  Your reaction to the problem is the problem"  -Pastor Brian Kinsey

NessasMama

Janessas First Day Of School.....................My lil' girl is growing up.............

Melody

awww, that last one is a great background.

Envelope

Hannah's first day of 3 year old Preschool!!!!!

I ADORE this one.....she's just being her silly self!!!

Enjoy!!

sharon

giggles

OK, don't you just want to squeeze her.

Envelope

Kaitlynn's first day of PreK preschool!!!

sharon