News:

Is the forum a bit confusing for you? Are there some features you're not sure how to use? Check out this help topic!

Main Menu

kiddie pics album #3

Started by acjmom, August 03, 2006, 08:34:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

joyeuse

Janesa and the baby are so cute. Seems that Janessa enjoy being with the baby

LeahMarie

Aw! Annie- Emma is beautiful!

Jennifer- Janessa & the other little princess, are completely adorable!!
Dance Like Nobody\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'s Watching, Love Like You\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

EmmazMommy

NessasMama

Emmas teeth are so cutesy!!!!  :grin:

Does she try to bite you yet? ?
I was born weird -- this terrible compulsion to behave normally is the result of childhood trauma.

NessasMama

I was born weird -- this terrible compulsion to behave normally is the result of childhood trauma.

LeahMarie

Aw, Annie! She's cute!

Cute pictures, Jennifer!

Quote from: NessasMama on May 21, 2007, 09:18:17 PM

This one reminds me of "Stop! In the naaame of love!" *grin* Very cute!
Dance Like Nobody\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'s Watching, Love Like You\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

joyeuse

Nessa is too cute, so lovely

Envelope

My girls.........haven't posted much lately!!

Us Swimming tonight after supper............

Kaitlynn.......

Hannah likes the baby boat float still......

Kaitlynn and Elmo

Enjoy!!!!!

Sharon

NessasMama

Great pics.........looks like lots of fun!!!

I think that that is the pool we want to get. Is it 10 ft. x 30 in. ?

Envelope

It's 12 ft x 30 Inches..............JUST PERFECT for the kids my age.....so Janessa would like it!!!!!!

It's big enough for Mommy too!!!  I entertain the girls by doing summersaults in it!!!  We had it last year and this is the second year for it....and it held up well being stored for the winter.....so we should still get several more seasons of use from it.......

sharon

NessasMama

I'm hoping that at the beginning of July I will be able to get it for her. I know she will love it. My brother has one at his house and Janessa was there playing in it yesterday and had a blast!!! I'm glad its big enough for mommy!!!! That's a plus for me!! LOL!!!!!

Envelope

Ours cost about 50 or 60 dollars last summer at Big Lots.  I don't know if you have a big lots there, but they are a bit cheaper than w/mart!!

sharon

NessasMama

They have one here in town fot $69.00 with a $30.00 rebate!!

Envelope

that would be the way to go!!

Do you still live in apartment?  I think I read somewhere that ya moved?

sharon

NessasMama

I'm moving in with my parents for awhile. Living here I can have anything I want outside. In the apartment we wasn't even supposed to have the turtle sandbox we had on the sidewalk!!!

EmmazMommy

nicolejoy

I love her cheesy grin - so cute!!!!

littlegal

Anthany - 1 year

Westley, Zakary and cousin Mikaylyn fishing at the pond.

Westley, Zakary, and Anthany in the wading pool

Westley, zakary and Mikaylyn

acjmom

aawwww.... very cute!  i went to the beach today with a friend and her kids.... i'll try to post a few pics soon (USB cable doesn't want to work right).
"Your problem is not the problem.  Your reaction to the problem is the problem"  -Pastor Brian Kinsey

jquillen

All the pictures are adorable.  Envelope the girls really look like they love the pool.  Kimberly your boys are cute as always and your niece is adorable.

Here are some pictures of Nathan from our vacation a couple of weeks ago.  We went to Indiana to visit family.

Here he is with Daddy and Grandpa's John Deer Tractor.  As you can see from his shirt... He only drives the best  :grin:

Here he is with his cousin Cara

With his cousin Alex

With his cousin Stephen

Envelope

Kimberly,  I ADORE your boys!!!!!

Judy,  I LOVE your little guy!!  And I can't get over how TALL your hubby is!!!!  My hubby is 6'1" but looks like a shrimp in comparison to your man!!!!

sharon

NessasMama

Precious pics y'all!!!!

jquillen - your little one looks so adorable in yellow!!

jquillen

Envelope I feel like a shrimp next to him.  :biglaugh:  I'm 5'3 and he's 6'6.  It will be interesting to see how tall Nathan gets.

acjmom

wow!  larry is 6'3".  very nice pics jquillen  :thumbsup2:
"Your problem is not the problem.  Your reaction to the problem is the problem"  -Pastor Brian Kinsey

littlegal

Quote from: jquillen on June 14, 2007, 02:16:02 AM
Envelope I feel like a shrimp next to him.  :biglaugh:  I'm 5'3 and he's 6'6.  It will be interesting to see how tall Nathan gets.

Do you have any pics of you standing up next to your husband? (maybe you posted one somewhere before and i just missed it)  I would love to see that.