News:

Did you sleep well? No, I made a few mistakes. -Steven Wright

Main Menu

New Here!

Started by Gods*Girl, December 12, 2007, 03:34:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gods*Girl

Hey everyone! I'm new. My name is Melissa and my favorite color is pink! anything else you wanna know just ask!

Babs

Religion is worthless until it is able to move outside the walls.

My latest blog post.

Gods*Girl

Thank you for the kind welcome!!!!!

Babs

so how old are you? tell us a little bit about yourself?

My latest blog post.

Gods*Girl

Well I'm 20 I live in Minnesota. As of this moment right now my most favorite song is "Say So" by Isereal and the New Breed. Um I like to write poems and songs I'm really not that fun lol!

newkris

AH!  you live in mn?   !!!!  how fun is that?

me, too!

cold enough for ya?

where do you go to church?
\\\\\\\"i want to say more than words when i write\\\\\\\" - kent d. curry
me, too.

myspace.com\\\\\\\\krisknowshim
there are times in the whirlwind of my fragile life that i have hidden under your words, your voice.

Babs

i love Israel and the New Breed!

i bet your alot more fun than you want to admit lol

My latest blog post.

Gods*Girl

Quote from: newkris on December 12, 2007, 04:03:33 AM
AH!  you live in mn?   !!!!  how fun is that?

me, too!

cold enough for ya?

where do you go to church?

Lol please dont remind me of the cold!!!! I go to Spirit and Praise in Wyoming aka the Waddle church yeah...lol

newkris

i go to bloomington - andrews.  new to mn, but not so new to GP.

how did you find us here?

you'll find lots of interesting people here.  i'm one of the "olders" - old enough to be most people's mother! 
me, too.

there are times in the whirlwind of my fragile life that i have hidden under your words, your voice.

Gods*Girl

Lol wow....for some reason I thought you went to Bro Andrews church!!! Crazy!! I know lots of people that go there!!!! I actually heard about this site from my friend Maria. When did you move here???

newkris

i moved here about a year ago.  i like it very, very much.

do you know thi who goes to gateway and plays keyboard/organ?  that's my son.

did you come to bloomington when the wyoming church visited?  (last summer?)  i was out of town when the bloomington church visited wyoming, but heard it was very cool. 

what a small pentecostal church, hey? 
me, too.

Gods*Girl

I was there last summer! And its too bad you missed it when you guys came to visit! One of our girls )Carlissa 10) Started getting the HG!!!!! I was praying over her and she kept shaking but then she stopped I think because she was a bit scared. Lol but ya it was great! Did you come to youth convention?

newkris

nope. not at youth convention.  too old.  :pwink:

i did make it to one night of youth camp when wayne francis was preaching.  very, very cool!  it was the thur night service where he talked about kung fu fighting.   :laughhard:  were you there for that?

in fact, my son thi was playing the organ that night.  you probably know him or know people who know him.  he is giant and blonde and plays the organ and hangs out with the andrews boys.  ring any bells? 
me, too.

Gods*Girl

I've heard your sons name before and you mean he hangs out with Nate and Tommy? Haha those goofballs!? Oh Lord! I actually wasnt there for camp but I'm planning on going this year. Is your son going to Ironwood?

newkris

yep.  nate, tommy and thi are three peas in a pod.  what one doesn't think of, the other two do!  they are CRAZY!!!!

he will be back in school, i think, by the time you will be in ironwood.  he is leaving mn for GA on the day after christmas.  well, actually, he has to stop in WI first and then MO and then GA.  and then back to school. 

me, too.

Called_&_chosen

Welcome to GP......... I am Amanda

Hope you enjoy

Thi will be going to GA............ummmmmmmmm interesting  :freaky2: 

*Ashley Thomas*
"Mistakes are part of the price you pay for KNOWLEDGE"

*Bro Harold Linder*
"if God Calls You. You Will be Happy"
"Many Are Called but Few are Chosen"

*Bro Tim Green*
"You cant have a testimony without aTest"

newkris

Quote from: Called_&_chosen on December 13, 2007, 07:39:24 AM

Hope you enjoy

amanda is a good friend to have, melissa.  she's a sweetie and you'll like her, trust me!!

gateway is playing at a youth convention or something in GA.  all that boy does is play!  :pwink: 
me, too.

Gods*Girl

Quote from: Called_&_chosen on December 13, 2007, 07:39:24 AM

Hope you enjoy

Hey Amanda! Kris says ur a good person to have as a friend! So I'll def befriend you!

Gods*Girl

Kris did Thi go to youth convention???