News:

Experience is something you don't get until just after you need it. -Steven Wright

Main Menu

We Contemplate on Beans in Sharing 513

Started by mini, June 17, 2019, 02:36:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mini

DISCLAIMER: All rights reserved. Meant for entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Not necessarily the view of this website. This supersedes all previous notices.

I wonder if we made a wax figure of Mini, and then melted it, if we'd get Roscoe... -MellerYeller

Roscoe

Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

The Purple Fuzzy

MsJennJenn

BOUT TA BEEE AN AUNTIE AGAAINNNNN

Dr is sending my sis in law to hospital to get induced! 2ish weeks early! lol she's 38 weeks though.
EEK

:clap:
 "When a flower doesn't bloom, you fix the environment in which it grows, not the flower."
-Alexander Den Heijer-
"When I wait, you strengthen my heart."
-Psalms 27:14-
:shine:

MsJennJenn

Just kidding. Now she's gonna wait until Thursday lol :roll:
 "When a flower doesn't bloom, you fix the environment in which it grows, not the flower."
-Alexander Den Heijer-

Nelle

LOL. That baby's gonna do that forever! Hurry up and wait! :)

I'm so extremely sleepy. I know I did NOT get to bed early enough last night after partying so hard at my parents this weekend. LOL. I got home about 8:15 last night. I need a nap somethin awful!

MsJennJenn

Girl you and me both. It was about 3:30 when I crashed lol.

She's having contractions but not enough to be in labor I guess. lol
-Alexander Den Heijer-

mini

OK...PF...you are posting pictures on FB.  And I was seriously confused.

My question and thought process were:

1) Why is Burrito getting married again?

2) Why is Sunlight in the wedding party?

3) Maybe Burrito is performing the ceremony?

4) No, that's not Burrito but he has Burritos name...

5) Wait a second...is Burrito a JR, and Little Burrito a 3rd?

6) That makes more sense...
DISCLAIMER: All rights reserved. Meant for entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Not necessarily the view of this website. This supersedes all previous notices.

I wonder if we made a wax figure of Mini, and then melted it, if we'd get Roscoe... -MellerYeller

The Purple Fuzzy

Actually little burrito is a 4th. :lol:
He's a quad-bob ;)

taco_harvell

Can you run a fever from a fractured or dislocated rib?
In love with RainbowJingles

http://lessonsintrust.blogspot.com/

MsJennJenn

-Alexander Den Heijer-

sunlight

Quote from: mini on June 17, 2019, 07:00:55 PMOK...PF...you are posting pictures on FB.  And I was seriously confused.

My question and thought process were:

1) Why is Burrito getting married again?

2) Why is Sunlight in the wedding party?

3) Maybe Burrito is performing the ceremony?

4) No, that's not Burrito but he has Burritos name...

5) Wait a second...is Burrito a JR, and Little Burrito a 3rd?

6) That makes more sense...

So close but so so far! Lol. It's the J.R. that is getting married again, the III is who I am married to, and the IV is my baby.
  :attackhug: Be full of hugs!

Roscoe

:hi:
 Poor QuadBob. He's got THREE previous generations to live down..lol

In sharing, I made the mistake last night of stopping by a friend who owns a dumptruck's house, with the intention of hiring him to bring me a load of fill dirt. TWO hours later I got to leave. I STILL didn't get to buy my fill dirt, since his truck is broken, but the man could talk the horns off'n a billy goat..

Now I'm considering dinner, taking a online training on medical marijuana, and looking forward to the end of the day...
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

Nelle

I'm waiting for someone to seize that post of yours.. and run with it.

@Work. Ready for checkout time! Lots to do here and at home the next week and a half! Then VACATIOOOONNN... even if I am going to be paying to live like I have no home..

Lynx

I'm still trying to figure out what a dump truck's house would look like.
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

Roscoe

Quote from: Lynx on June 18, 2019, 07:38:54 PMI'm still trying to figure out what a dump truck's house would look like.
My English ain't so gooder today. My brain is overtaxed.
But FYI, a dump truck's house would be a large metal shop building.
Having said that, I stopped by a friend's house. Said friend ALSO owes a dumptruck. Now, are you happy, Weird Cat?!? :pound:

And yes, Nelle, I'm sure SOMEONE (mini) would run with the medical marijuana training. Unfortunantly they did NOT offer samples...:sadbounce:

Lynx

If they did not offer free samples, explain your unfortunant spelling. :p

Sorry, I usually try to not be a pedant but that was too good to pass up.
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."

Roscoe

Quote from: Lynx on June 18, 2019, 10:26:43 PMIf they did not offer free samples, explain your unfortunant spelling. :p

Sorry, I usually try to not be a pedant but that was too good to pass up.
My spelling wasn't the problem. My grammar was.  :shakeno:

Morning all. Back at work on an overcast day which will probably turn to a rainy day.

Nelle

We have a marijuana growing facility that has been built in our area here. It's called "Wellness Pharms." LOL. Our company was requested to come look at giving them a price for some additional work. I have endlessly teased our estimator. He's UPC, a former PK/MK, and still very involved in his church. He came back smelling like the facility for sure. Entertaining life here at an electrical contractor company! LOL..

@Work. So very sleepy lately. I haven't been able to get 100% well from my last episode of sickness. It feels like my head, my nose, my throat, and my eyes, keep taking turns causing me problems. Really hoping I can kick this before we leave on our vacation.

MsJennJenn

I could use some mary jane right about now with this toothache I got going on.  :-\
-Alexander Den Heijer-

mini

Lynx

Quote from: mini on June 19, 2019, 08:03:57 PMYou bunch of :flush: heads...
Look, you don't know the half of it. Grandma said the last pot of chili I made had too many beans, so she didn't eat much. (Gives her gas.) Last night I ate chili for supper and this morning I ate chili for breakfast. And for lunch yesterday I ate a can of blackeyed peas.

Yeah, this thread title is an unpleasant reminder for me.

"How many beans in a can of Bush's Best?
How many beans in a can?
The answer my friend
Is blowing in the wind"
"Do you sing at church?"

Roscoe

:hi: Starting my morning with a healthy serving of Blues and a side of Diet green tea. Someone is liable to get whipped today, because I'd rather have a Sonic Route 44 Dr Pepper with real cream and cherry. Gonna probably be a busy day today.

Lynx

Diet green tea? I can imagine somebody might get whipped today. Skip it and just drink water. :p
"Do you sing at church?"

Nelle

I'm drinking water and eating iced animal crackers/cookies. I had to share my pink ones with our office kid, so I'm eating the white ones, haha.

I have also had one single Reese cup and two small chicken strips dipped in sweet & sour sauce. Odd combo, but I was hungry!

ONE WEEK and a couple of days!! WOOO.

I have so much to do between now and then that I should stop counting it down, haha.

Revival services this weekend with Bro. Frank Jordan. Love hearing him preach.