News:

:teeth: To crack the Top 10 posters, you must have over 11,000 posts. :teeth:

Main Menu

Come on in, Take Some Time, Tell Us Things, Sharing 499

Started by The Purple Fuzzy, April 05, 2015, 02:32:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Purple Fuzzy

Heather

In money raising news, between emptying my owl bank and only one trip to the local used clothing store I've put about $70 in my savings account. I still have 3 totes of clothes to go and another store to go to with the leftovers. Brandon's dad as given Brandon's old car back to us to sell. He place it on craigslist this morning and already has a $400 offer on it if we will hold it til tomorrow. Slowly but surely we will get there.

2 weeks til the wedding!
Keep it simple. Just love Jesus. -Sister Ali

Roscoe

I survived the zoo. Came home the "back way" and stopped by a farmer's market I know of. Got some tomatoes and a cantaloupe. In a couple of months those'll be local- I can't wait. Lou's off tomorrow and we might go hit a couple flea markets after dropping Chey off at school..
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

Assuredbyfaith

My weekend is over!  :cry2:   :noo: Sadly it was a stressful weekend.  :smirk2: Unfortunately I'm heading into a even more stressful work week!  :frustrated:
Proverbs 4:23 Keep thy heart with all diligence; for out of it are the issues of life.

MsJennJenn

Packed more boxes. Contemplating taking all of my "fragile" boxes myself. Plus I'll already be taking my 8 house plants, and all of my artwork myself to the new place. Get the keys tomorrow, but the mover isn't coming until next Thursday.  :-?

My allergies have been atrocious today. Finished with this term at school though. Turned in my last assignment this morning. Woohoo! Another 2 courses with A's down on record! Next term starts May 11th.  :great:
 "When a flower doesn't bloom, you fix the environment in which it grows, not the flower."
-Alexander Den Heijer-
"When I wait, you strengthen my heart."
-Psalms 27:14-
:shine:

SippinTea

Quote from: Roscoe on April 30, 2015, 10:52:50 PM
I survived the zoo.

You mean they let you OUT?!? Clearly, someone will get fired over this.

:beret:
"Not everything that is of God is easy." -Elona

"When you're wildly in love with someone, it changes everything." -F. Chan

"A real live hug anytime you want it is priceless." -Rachel

mini

DISCLAIMER: All rights reserved. Meant for entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Not necessarily the view of this website. This supersedes all previous notices.

I wonder if we made a wax figure of Mini, and then melted it, if we'd get Roscoe... -MellerYeller

The Purple Fuzzy

Heather

I blessed Ruby for that one. hehe.

THE CAR SOLD!!! A lady was out there at 930 am with cash in hand. I also made another $100 between 2 different stores and I'm now down to 1 bin of clothes. Also I started my new job today and the hours I worked today and will work tomorrow, I will get paid for on Tuesday. I'm so glad things are working out. Thank you Jesus!!

At my parents until they kick me out or my RM goes home. Last night I was having a terrible time with my allergies and my coughing and nose blowing offended her.  :roll: I should have recorded her 3 am gaseousness and told her it offended me.

Roscoe

Quote from: SippinTea on May 01, 2015, 03:31:15 AM
Quote from: Roscoe on April 30, 2015, 10:52:50 PM
I survived the zoo.

You mean they let you OUT?!? Clearly, someone will get fired over this.

:beret:
:pound: :pound: Evil ole shrew.
:cophat:
And in today's sharing, Lou was off so we loaded up in Rusty and spent the day browsing flea markets and running backroads. 'Twas wonderful. :P
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

Lynx

I'm only working until 2pm today. This is so unusual that I checked with the store manager to make sure it was not a mistake. Didn't want to leave a shift manager hanging... He said it was intentional.

So I'm making a rather large batch of deviled eggs and going to a friend's graduation party. I had no idea people had parties to celebrate graduating college, but then my family and friends never need to have a GOOD excuse to get together with good food and sit around talking a lot.

Maybe I should put my phone on top of a bookshelf somewhere and record the audio. I have some really witty friends and family.
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

The Purple Fuzzy

Isaac, are you at a different job? You usually don't say store manager. Did I miss something?

Roscoe

:stupid: I caught that too.....???
And in sharing from me- I is whupped. This is the annual "spring cleanup" for my county, which means free trips to the landfill. So I got up this morning, weedeated the entire yard, gathered sorted and loaded a trailer load to take to the dump, took said load to the dump, cleaned EVERYTHING out of the shop, painted the shop floor, reinstalled everything and mowed the yard.  Shew. I'm ready to deport Senor Manual Labor...

MelodyB

Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

mini

DISCLAIMER: All rights reserved. Meant for entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Not necessarily the view of this website. This supersedes all previous notices.

I wonder if we made a wax figure of Mini, and then melted it, if we'd get Roscoe... -MellerYeller

Heather

I was so looking forward to hiking and my allergies decided no. Granted they probably were not helped by Brandon and I sanding a dresser yesterday outside. I love East Tennessee but I do not love that we are the worst place in the nation for allergies.

The Purple Fuzzy

MsJennJenn

I've walked 21,743 steps, which is 8.81 miles. Climbed 92 flights of stairs and burned 5,012 calories between 1pm yesterday and 10pm tonight.

Plus side to moving, I'm getting a serious workout.
I just got up to get a Popsicle and literally almost fell over my calves hurt so bad.  :cry2:

And I don't actually move the big stuff and furniture until Thursday. Got a mover for that.
Lawd I'm tarred. :sleep:
 "When a flower doesn't bloom, you fix the environment in which it grows, not the flower."
-Alexander Den Heijer-

Lynx

I've been back at McDonald's since April... of last year.
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."

Roscoe

Quote from: Lynx on May 04, 2015, 11:28:31 AM
Lord. I had no idea. Either you are good at keeping secrets or I haven't been paying attention, both possible. :ugly:
Well, starting day 2 of back to work. Haven't drank a Dr. Pepper in three days. And I scooted to work in my 'vette, so it's gonna be a redletter day. After church last night, I met up with my UPS delivery man to check out his latest purchase. He bought a silver Corvette, same year as mine, with only 47 thousand miles. He had me drive it- it was like driving a brand new C4 Corvette- which matters not one whit to most of y'all, but these cars are known to get rattles, ect as they age. His hasn't. I was almost jealous until I climbed back in mine and went through the gears. His automatic is just lacking something. Like a third pedal. :ugly:

mini

Quote from: Lynx on May 04, 2015, 11:28:31 AM

Are you working 2 jobs?

The Purple Fuzzy

Well, Isaac, I know I couldn't have missed that much.  You are just as secretive as Chel.

Heather

Mom has me hopped up on sudafed. She told me I'm not allowed to let this allergy stuff run it's course because I have too much to do this week.

10 days til the wedding.

Lynx

There's a difference between being secretive and just not mentioning something. And working at a fast food factory is not exactly something to brag about.

However, any resemblance to Chel should be taken as a compliment.
"Do you sing at church?"

MsJennJenn

adjective: secretive
(of a person or an organization) inclined to conceal feelings and intentions or not to disclose information.

verb: withhold;
    refuse to give (something that is due to or is desired by another).

Not mentioning could be interpreted as withholding. :)
-Alexander Den Heijer-