News:

The staff of Godplace.com welcomes you to our little house of fun. If you have a spiritual need, feel free to  contact any staff member.

Main Menu

Come on in, Take Some Time, Tell Us Things, Sharing 499

Started by The Purple Fuzzy, April 05, 2015, 02:32:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Purple Fuzzy

Quote from: MsJennJenn on June 15, 2015, 03:28:02 AM
lol we have a high-end cupcake brand here called "Sprinkles". they have several "cupcake ATM's" in Dallas.

http://www.sprinkles.com/cupcake-atm

That's funny.  Seems like they wouldn't stay fresh.

Lynx

My thought as well, but I assumed they had a night shift to make up some for your late night cupcake craving.
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

MsJennJenn

Well they're replenished daily. So not really any different than if you went in the cupcake store at the end of the day and got the last round of cupcakes.
 "When a flower doesn't bloom, you fix the environment in which it grows, not the flower."
-Alexander Den Heijer-
"When I wait, you strengthen my heart."
-Psalms 27:14-
:shine:

Roscoe

:hi: Woke up dragging today. Didn't get better all day. And as expected, the woman trying to buy Lou's car did not have the credit to do so. Didn't keep the salesman from trying to sell us a car though. The salesman is my friend but he kinda ticked me off. When I look up the trade in value on my car before going there and then have someone who claims to be my friend, not just a salesman, offer me 1500 to 2k less than blue book trade in value...well, it ticked me off. Not gonna trade with him I'm thinking. Sad thing is, they have exactly what we would like- a slightly used (30k miles) Chrysler 300C with the hemi..but we aren't agreeing on the price. Oh well. Like I told Lou, we don't need to trade anyway.
And off the subject, they claim rain is likely all week. Ticks me off- it could hold up a week and let my swap meet be dry.:pound:
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

kkay

Hey everyone. It's been probably 7 years or so since I've been active at all on here. Mind if I step back in the mix?

I remember most of you :) I'm just really needing a positive area to come back to.

The Purple Fuzzy

Heather

Hola!!

I've been petsitting the last few days and realized I hadn't gotten my laptop out at all. This is a new house for me. Home of the fattest pitbull [but also the sweetest dog ever!] and ugliest dachshund I've ever seen. However I'm concerned for their momma because she is at the beach in NC that had 2 shark bites in the same day. I told her she better keep her arms out of the water.

Brandon spent the better part of a week trying to fix his sister's car. I didn't see him for at least 5-6 days. Of course she didn't want to buy what was needed and just wanted it done cheap. So her and her husband turned around and went and bought a new Nissan  :smirk2: You took all that time from me....are you serious? I could strangle just about any member of his family and feel little to no remorse.

It was nice not to have to get up and go to AZ yesterday morning. Also today got my first check from Keva with all my normal hours I'll be working there. I can't remember the last time I'd gotten a check over $300. Thank ya Jesus!
Keep it simple. Just love Jesus. -Sister Ali

kkay

Thanks, Fuzzy :) It's always nice to come back around where I can actually feel comfortable. Sometimes it's just so tiring when people argue with you over certain basic things that I know to be true. Always good to be around people who believe the same and support each other.

kkay

I guess I should mention that my old name on here was apostolic_girl04...

I've heard of those cupcake vending machines. I think they may have one around here and I think they keep them fresh by having some type of a cooling system and they refill/replace them pretty frequently. I'm going on a special "diet" soon and I won't be able to have cupcakes :(

mini

DISCLAIMER: All rights reserved. Meant for entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Not necessarily the view of this website. This supersedes all previous notices.

I wonder if we made a wax figure of Mini, and then melted it, if we'd get Roscoe... -MellerYeller

MsJennJenn

I need a MAJOR nap. I've got a terrible headache.
 "When a flower doesn't bloom, you fix the environment in which it grows, not the flower."
-Alexander Den Heijer-

The Purple Fuzzy

Heather

I have a not fun headache going on right now. UGH!

The Purple Fuzzy

Heather

We went to Aldi for the first time today for groceries. Not too bad.

Have another headache today.

The Purple Fuzzy

MsJennJenn

Girrrrllll love Aldi. Their produce isn't half bad either. I can get sooo much stuff there for less than $50. lol
-Alexander Den Heijer-

Heather

It was right at 60 for us. Only complaint I have is Brandon tried to make burgers last night with our beef from there. Didn't work too well. I had bought lean for making tacos but I guess that's what I get for leaving him in charge of dinner while I was at work and not telling him as much. However, the food we did purchase will feed us in theory for at least the next week if not longer.

Lynx

Now I have to ask... how did burgers not work out too well? I know if you use Wal-Mart ground beef it turns out like fast food burgers (but weirder.) Did Aldi beef cook up like Wal-Mart stuff?

And if we're comparing expenditures I might possibly have spent a rather large sum at Aldi. I'm a bit ashamed of how much I spent but I have enough chocolate to last me a good long time$118
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

sunlight

If it's lean meat- it doesn't stick together as well unless you add egg or some kind of binder.
  :attackhug: Be full of hugs!

Heather