Monday is an awful way to spend 1/7th of your life. -Steven Wright

Main Menu

Tried and true!

Started by Assuredbyfaith, March 05, 2015, 04:11:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Assuredbyfaith

What products would you indorse?

indorse :

(v.)  2. guarantee as meeting a certain standard;  3. be behind; approve of;  4. give support or one's approval to;
Proverbs 4:23 Keep thy heart with all diligence; for out of it are the issues of life.

Assuredbyfaith

Young Living | World Leader in Essential Oils | Young Living Essential Oils http://www.youngliving.com/en_US

If your into essential oils...this is who I would recommend! Most people don't believe in essential oils; I previously believed it was mostly folk lore; and old wives' tales...however, now I am learning that they do work; that they have many uses, and health benefits!!!
Proverbs 4:23 Keep thy heart with all diligence; for out of it are the issues of life.

Assuredbyfaith

For cameras...I'm into Nikon; for the moment. It used to be Kodak; and before that Minolta.
If you do buy a Nikon; don't buy any kit! Waste of money!

I have yet to really work with Cannon...when using someone else's; it didn't impress me with the set up/options!

Assuredbyfaith

My dream camera cost three thousand dollars...which would mean some dreams will never come true!!! 😉

sunlight

Which one is your dream camera? And what lenses do you have?
  :attackhug: Be full of hugs!

The Purple Fuzzy

I keep reading this as tired & true instead if tried. Lol

Assuredbyfaith

Quote from: The Purple Fuzzy on March 06, 2015, 12:56:50 AM
I keep reading this as tired & true instead if tried. Lol
LOL  Could be; we are tired; however, we will tell the truth any way!  😉 

I am extremely tired and I have to go to work tonight! 😢 That's considered "tired and sad"!  😊

Lynx

"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

Assuredbyfaith

Quote from: Lynx on March 06, 2015, 04:43:29 AM
You might be interested in this thread.

http://mission238.com/forum/index.php?topic=32055

Interesting! 😉 
Question: You mentioned wireless headphones...do you know how good the Beats brand of headphones 🎧 are? I've been looking at headphones; but don't want to waste money with out knowing how they sound!

Lynx

Beats by Dre?  Ugh.  And ugh again.  They are hyped because of the bass they put out (big whoop) but the mids and highs are muddy.  Skip it.
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."

MsJennJenn

But if "beat" is what you're going for then.........they make sense. lol
the more bass the better for me sometimes. i like to JAM...and loudly. especially at home - where I can pester my neighbors.
 "When a flower doesn't bloom, you fix the environment in which it grows, not the flower."
-Alexander Den Heijer-
"When I wait, you strengthen my heart."
-Psalms 27:14-
:shine:

Assuredbyfaith

Fill in the blank:

So _____  🎧 are the best brand!!!    :hypocrite: :smirk2: :updown:

Assuredbyfaith

Assuredbyfaith

Strangely, I haven't used Cannon that often; however, I have seen some absolutely amazing photos from this camera!!!!

Lynx

Quote from: MsJennJenn on March 06, 2015, 07:41:08 PM
But if "beat" is what you're going for then.........they make sense. lol
the more bass the better for me sometimes. i like to JAM...and loudly. especially at home - where I can pester my neighbors.
Oh... Well if THAT'S what you're going for... :D :D :D

The Altec Lansing IMT810.  Factory guaranteed to annoy neighbors within a quarter mile.
"Do you sing at church?"