News:

You can reach your profile and change its settings here.

Main Menu

We See What Car Roscoe Will Test Drive in Sharing 495

Started by mini, August 02, 2014, 01:43:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mini

Will he keep the Stinkin Lincoln?
Will he rename the Vette Annette?
Will he sell trusty Rusty?
Will the canyon still be his companion?

Stay tuned and find out on this new sharing thread!
DISCLAIMER: All rights reserved. Meant for entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Not necessarily the view of this website. This supersedes all previous notices.

I wonder if we made a wax figure of Mini, and then melted it, if we'd get Roscoe... -MellerYeller

Lynx

"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

Roscoe

Answers- 1) undecided
              2) No. It is called a host of other names, such as "piece of junk" "stupid thing" and "potential jail bait for arson"
              3) Never. Not in a million years. When I die, I shall leave him to my daughter or a trusted friend with the stipulation that they can never sell him.
              4) It seems we are companions for life, against my will mostly...but I will admit being thankful to have the stupid thing lately
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

MsJennJenn

Quote from: Roscoe on August 02, 2014, 02:18:45 PM
              3) Never. Not in a million years. When I die, I shall leave him to my daughter or a trusted friend with the stipulation that they can never sell him.

trusted friend such as your tall one Mini....cus clearly he's not as old and decrepit as you. :hypocrite:
 "When a flower doesn't bloom, you fix the environment in which it grows, not the flower."
-Alexander Den Heijer-
"When I wait, you strengthen my heart."
-Psalms 27:14-
:shine:

Roscoe

Quote from: MsJennJenn on August 02, 2014, 03:21:26 PM
Quote from: Roscoe on August 02, 2014, 02:18:45 PM

trusted friend such as your tall one Mini....cus clearly he's not as old and decrepit as you. :hypocrite:
Finally! I can respond appropriately.  :pound: :pound: :fire: :fire:

Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

The Purple Fuzzy

Roscoe

MelodyB

Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

Chseeads

The Purple Fuzzy

Roscoe

MsJennJenn

"When a flower doesn't bloom, you fix the environment in which it grows, not the flower."
-Alexander Den Heijer-

Roscoe

Awful quiet here today. :smirk: I made it through the workday, stopped and checked on the Lincoln, and now I'm vegging. Got some things I'd like to do, but every project lacks an article or two, so nothing gets done.

sunlight

:attackhug: Be full of hugs!

MsJennJenn

CRAZY busy day at work Worked 10 hours. Haven't done that in a while.

One more day of work then off on Youth Choir tour until Sunday night!! Yippee! :clap:
-Alexander Den Heijer-

The Purple Fuzzy

Lynx

Were I closer I'd like some, but I think shipping would be prohibitive. 

Soft pears or hard "baking" pears?
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."

The Purple Fuzzy

I don't like soft pears. I like them hard and crunchy.

Chseeads

Well aren't you all just an opinionated bunch.

Canned beans, salsa, and tended fowl throughout this day....not necessarily in that plain order.

Newsman

I had to bless Lady Jenn for her wisdom related to the Tall-And-Not-At-All-Tall-Twins  :)

And, as badly as I hated to, I had to bless Mini for hi starting off the interrogation in a fitting manner. :)

So, let us continue with more questions for our Officer;

+ Do you see another Princess Approved Pink Miata in your future?
+ Are there any more rooms at Casa de Pinko that you would like to see painted pink?
+ How is your Princess at another year older?

Newsman

:pound: Just 'cause!

Quote from: Chseeads on August 05, 2014, 05:29:18 AM
Well aren't you all just an opinionated bunch.

Canned beans, salsa, and tended fowl throughout this day....not necessarily in that plain order.

Roscoe

Quote from: Newsman on August 05, 2014, 09:26:27 AM
I had to bless Lady Jenn for her wisdom related to the Tall-And-Not-At-All-Tall-Twins  :)

And, as badly as I hated to, I had to bless Mini for hi starting off the interrogation in a fitting manner. :)

So, let us continue with more questions for our Officer;

+ Do you see another Princess Approved Pink Miata in your future?
+ Are there any more rooms at Casa de Pinko that you would like to see painted pink?
+ How is your Princess at another year older?
:pound: :pound: :pound: :pound: :pound:
1) Never was a PINK Miata in my life- so no.
2) NO rooms currently pink- so no
3) Mean as the devil. Or her Mama- depending on the day, those terms could be interchangeable.  :hypocrite:
4) :pound: :pound: :pound: :pound: :pound: :pound: :pound: :pound: :pound: :pound: :pound: :pound:

And in response to pears- I LOVE pears. But I don't know where to get any around here.  :sadbounce:

mini

DISCLAIMER: All rights reserved. Meant for entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Not necessarily the view of this website. This supersedes all previous notices.

I wonder if we made a wax figure of Mini, and then melted it, if we'd get Roscoe... -MellerYeller

MsJennJenn

Quote from: Newsman on August 05, 2014, 09:26:27 AM

And I then blessed you for blessing me Sir John! :clap:
-Alexander Den Heijer-

Lynx

Newsman: I didn't make it Saturday because it was our week to clean the church.  Did you have a good time?
"Do you sing at church?"