News:

Experience is something you don't get until just after you need it. -Steven Wright

Main Menu

Getting my foot in the door - starting early in SHARING 494

Started by Lynx, May 28, 2014, 02:45:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lynx

Only way to start a SHARING thread is to start early.  :teeth:
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

The Purple Fuzzy

Okie dokie.  At the rate it's going it may take a month to finish the other thread. ;)

Chseeads

Chseeads

The Purple Fuzzy

MsJennJenn

"When a flower doesn't bloom, you fix the environment in which it grows, not the flower."
-Alexander Den Heijer-
"When I wait, you strengthen my heart."
-Psalms 27:14-
:shine:

The Purple Fuzzy

Lynx

Well at least he cleans up his pooty.  He's always talking about shoveling it.

Bro. Bobby:  What kind of swap meet is this?  Cars in particular or general trading-post kind of swap meet?
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."

Roscoe

Cars. Cars. Cars.... Bwaaahhhaaaa! Wonderful cars....... :P

They'll be selling cars, buying cars, trading cars, buying car parts, selling car parts, trading car parts..........heh, heh....No telling WHAT I shall drag home.... :freaky2:
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

Lynx

Or have towed home... Sis. Lou must be dreading this.

Or you could tow that car there and get rid of it.  You know, the sports car that's always breaking down, that you keep complaining about, that you always decide to keep...
"Do you sing at church?"

sunlight

:waves: I have officially been 72 hrs without a backache now! It's wonderful!
  :attackhug: Be full of hugs!

Roscoe

Quote from: Lynx on June 02, 2014, 11:49:11 PM
Or have towed home... Sis. Lou must be dreading this.

Or you could tow that car there and get rid of it.  You know, the sports car that's always breaking down, that you keep complaining about, that you always decide to keep...
Hush yo' mouf, boy. Else I'll come up there and do something mean to ya. And FWIW, it don't need towed. Since we found the issue and fixed it, it is very reliable...
Quote from: sunlight on June 02, 2014, 11:55:38 PM
:waves: I have officially been 72 hrs without a backache now! It's wonderful!
Poor Robbie still has his pain in the....neck, I see. :P
:couch:
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

Chseeads

MelodyB

My cast is off! The doctor was surprised at how well I had healed in the time that my cast was on. Apparently it looked a lot better than he expected. I know that God must touched it because I was really worried that it wasn't going to be healed at all but God came through and it was healed. I am now wearing my carpal tunnel brace during the daytime when I'm out and about, but when I am at home he told me to take it off and try to use my wrist is much as possible, but carefully. He wants me to try to get my range of motion back before I go to work. I took my doctors note to work which said that I could work on next Monday, so she put me on the schedule for next Tuesday and Wednesday so far. I am so happy about that I finally get to go to work at my new job!
Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

Chseeads

Lynx

"Do you sing at church?"

The Purple Fuzzy

Quote from: Chseeads on June 03, 2014, 04:41:19 AM
I'm going to have a conniption fit.

Well, let us know if your conniption fits or if you'll have to get a bigger size.

Lynx

"Do you sing at church?"

mini

Quote from: The Purple Fuzzy on June 03, 2014, 01:33:48 PM
Quote from: Chseeads on June 03, 2014, 04:41:19 AM
I'm going to have a conniption fit.

Well, let us know if your conniption fits or if you'll have to get a bigger size.

I blessed you for that.
DISCLAIMER: All rights reserved. Meant for entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Not necessarily the view of this website. This supersedes all previous notices.

I wonder if we made a wax figure of Mini, and then melted it, if we'd get Roscoe... -MellerYeller

The Purple Fuzzy

Roscoe

Chseeads

The Purple Fuzzy

The Purple Fuzzy

Roscoe

Quote from: The Purple Fuzzy on June 03, 2014, 08:48:04 PM
Quote from: Roscoe on June 03, 2014, 07:17:28 PM
* Arrests Fuzzy for stealing a bow*
:cophat:
I didn't steal it, I just TOOK it. :girltongue:
:nono:  Didn't work for the shoplifters I arrested for "I just TOOK that steak" and it ain't gonna work fer you, Fuzzy Beastie..........
Quote from: Chseeads on June 03, 2014, 07:43:31 PM
Shoot me now.

With pleasure...many times. .40 caliber, .45 caliber, 12 gauge shotgun- what's your poison?  :biglaugh: