News:

What happens if you get scared half to death twice? -Steven Wright

Main Menu

Gameforge

Started by B, February 07, 2009, 06:49:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

B

So, I've recently gotten into some web-based games by Gameforge. I play three different ones, but they have at least twice that many. Check them out below, if you're interested.

B

B

The first one I play is called Ikariam. It's similar to Civilization, except it's time-based rather than turn-based. Most of the Gameforge games are time-based somehow. It's a pretty sweet game, and it's probably my favorite of the three I play.

They have multiple servers, so if you want to join me on the one I play, visit Ikariam.org and register for the Epsilon world. Let me know you did so, and I'll find you. *grin*

Sis

I should let Stevebert know. He's into Civilization. He keeps tryin' to get civilized but it hasn't worked yet. Still waiting.

B

The second game I play is called Gladiatus. It's a gladiator game (go figure) based in ancient Rome. The goal is to become the greatest gladiator you can by fighting in the arena, going on expeditions, and exploring dungeons.

If you decide to check it out, please use my trap link, as I get gold and honour for your joining. *grin*

B

The third game I play is called OGame. Why they called it that, I have no idea. It's a space-based game that's also similar to Civilization. The UI is a bit rough, but they're working on redesigning it, and it looks really nice.

If you'd like to join me, visit OGame.org and register for Universe 36. Let me know if you do, 'cause I'll offer you a spot in my alliance. *grin*

B

Please note that all of these games are free to register and play. They all offer you the option to pay for special, additional features. These features, however, are not necessary to complete the games or even to be successful. :teeths:

B

CDAGeek

I'm totally checking these out next week. Long hours in the comp lab make for a lot of down time.

nwlife

I was on the gladiator one, but I mostly play battleknight, spaceo (which isn't gameforge) and tropical terror.
Only through faith in the Grace of God through Jesus Christ am I saved. No other means and no other actions changes the predestination of my soul.

UPDATE:  I finally did find my wife.  Just waiting now to bring her to the USA!

B

Okay, even if people don't want to play, they should still click the Gladiatus link. I get gold for that. :biglaugh: lol

B

BeccaBoo

I clicked it for ya...

:bigcheese:

Do Justly, Love Mercy, Walk Humbly. Micah 6:8

sunlight

you thief! you just stole 6 of my pieces of Gold!
* sunlight hugs b... err, mugs that is...
  :attackhug: Be full of hugs!

B

haha! Thanks, gu...girls! :teeths:

*hugs Chel*

B

B

I've now mugged 14 people. *grin*

B

sunlight

can you mug someone more than once?
apparently not on the same day... lol
* sunlight hugs B back.

SippinTea

"Not everything that is of God is easy." -Elona

"When you're wildly in love with someone, it changes everything." -F. Chan

"A real live hug anytime you want it is priceless." -Rachel

B

I don't think you can mug people more than once. Perhaps if/when your ip address changes it will work, again. I dunno. *shrugs*

B

B

Out of curiosity, did anyone here sign up to play Gladiatus with the name Rithas? :teeths:

B

MelodyB

I clicked it for you.

Ill just stick to packrat, and steal yalls cards.

All of yall. LOL
Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

BeccaBoo

Do Justly, Love Mercy, Walk Humbly. Micah 6:8

CDAGeek

I'm Rithas. However, i'm not sure how active I'll be - I'm too impatient for these timed games.

B

Okay, cool. It shows me when someone joins from my link, but it only shows usernames. :teeths:

B

sunlight

ohh nice. This time you mugged me and stole 9 pieces of gold. lol! I guess if they think we are stupid enough to keep clicking it, then we are stupid enough to take more than they did the first time or something. :lol:

B

B

*bump*

Is anyone playing any of these games, other than CDA? If so, I'd like to make contact in-game. :teeths:

B

Sis

No thank you. I'm hooked on enough games.  :laughhard: