News:

Is the forum a bit confusing for you? Are there some features you're not sure how to use? Check out this help topic!

Main Menu

Top Posters 3

Started by Tricia Lea, November 20, 2008, 06:15:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Purple Fuzzy

Chseeads  42294
MelodyB  25579
Sis  23948
Tricia Lea  17624
SippinTea  13020
Tea  11153
Scott  10580
The Purple Fuzzy  10510
Brecxie  10509
Rev.Matt  9105
:bigcheese:

BeccaBoo

You passed me up??!?!?!!?!?!?!?!

:o

Do Justly, Love Mercy, Walk Humbly. Micah 6:8

The Purple Fuzzy

You've just been busy. ;)  with more important stuff. :)

BeccaBoo

We are tied up now...LOL!!

The Purple Fuzzy

Yep, but I'm going to bed, so have fun. :grin:

BeccaBoo

I wont be on much longer....

EricShane

Hebrews 12:12-16 Wherefore lift up the hands which hang down, and the feeble knees And make straight paths for your feet, lest that which is lame be turned out of the way; but let it rather be healed. Follow peace with all men, and holiness, without which no man shall see the Lord: Looking diligently lest any man fail of the grace of God; lest any root of bitterness springing up trouble you

The Purple Fuzzy

Sis

Quote from: EricShane on January 10, 2009, 06:14:14 PM
yall are wild! lol

Another pot calling kettles black.  Hmmmm!

EricShane

Quote from: Sis on January 10, 2009, 08:55:30 PM
yall are wild! lol

im from da hood, dis is how I roll

lol!
Hebrews 12:12-16 Wherefore lift up the hands which hang down, and the feeble knees And make straight paths for your feet, lest that which is lame be turned out of the way; but let it rather be healed. Follow peace with all men, and holiness, without which no man shall see the Lord: Looking diligently lest any man fail of the grace of God; lest any root of bitterness springing up trouble you

Sis

Quote from: EricShane on January 10, 2009, 09:01:26 PM
Quote from: Sis on January 10, 2009, 08:55:30 PM
yall are wild! lol

im from da hood, dis is how I roll

lol!

If you had ever really seen da hood, you wouldn't say you belonged to it. It's scary to say the least.

EricShane

hahah, well.. Im not 'reeeally' from da hood.. but sometimes I like to act all gangsta! haha

Sis

Me thinks you'd wet your pants if you went to da hood.  :laughhard:

BeccaBoo

CDAGeek

Quote from: Sis on January 10, 2009, 09:45:18 PM

No kidding. There are so many wanna be gangstas in this area it's absurd. It's like...hey. You're in hickville Idaho. You are not in a gang. There are prep school chess clubs tougher than you. Get real.

Sis

:laughat:

Like my big brothers calling themselves the 8th street gang. Humph, the worst thing they did was raid an apple tree.

EricShane

lol.. well, I work in dayton ohio on the weekends.. it dont get much more hood than that.. I can handle myself, I walk through dark alleys, Ive seen Transvestite hookers on crack more times in the past  months than Ive seen my own mother!

Sis

Quote from: EricShane on January 11, 2009, 06:55:22 AM
lol.. well, I work in dayton ohio on the weekends.. it dont get much more hood than that.. I can handle myself, I walk through dark alleys, Ive seen Transvestite hookers on crack more times in the past  months than Ive seen my own mother!

Try Roxberry in Boston, or Jamaca Plain.

There's always NYC... Harlem at night.  Somehow Dayton doesn't do it.

EricShane

well a website had these cities posted as most hood

Quotesouth dallas
oakland
richmond
compton
detroit
cleveland
washinton dc
philly
south central
atlanta

the Cincinati one surprised me, I grew up in cincinati and I live right outside of it now, but by far Dayton is more Hood than the Nati

Sis

Not that much in DC, either.

EricShane

yeah..

Im Sure Atlanta is very hood.. I wanna GO!  :teeth:

Sis

It sure is. I know someone who came from there. I don't wanna go there for that. Maybe I'll look for Matlock.

Tricia Lea

Chseeads  42323
MelodyB  25612
Sis  24041
Tricia Lea  17655
SippinTea  13037
Tea  11153
The Purple Fuzzy  10632
Brecxie  10606
Scott  10580
Rev.Matt  9105

Mel I think sis is starting to catch up with you some

MelodyB

Thats cause I dont post as much anymore. I have threads I follow, but I dont post in them every time I look at them like I used to.

Im still here off and on all day long, you just cant see me. LOL
Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

EricShane