Ask teacheroftheLord

Started by Tricia Lea, May 26, 2008, 05:00:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ashlee

Quote from: RainbowJingles on June 24, 2008, 10:17:26 PM
I have an electric stove, though, and I like my marshmallows a little burnt.  What think ye, oh S'mores guru lady?  :)

I think that you have to come visit me.  We have a gas stove. :bigcheese:

SippinTea

Ash, I just wanted to tell you... try not to let negative comments about your pics bother you. There will always be people who won't appreciate what you do. BUT... you have truly amazing talent with your camera. God gave you a great eye for spotting awesome shots, and I hope you'll just keep using and developing the gift He gave you. You're one very special gal. :) And I'm looking forward to the day I can say "I knew her when..." ;)

:beret:
"Not everything that is of God is easy." -Elona

"When you're wildly in love with someone, it changes everything." -F. Chan

"A real live hug anytime you want it is priceless." -Rachel

Ashlee

Thanks Ruby!  You're awesome too.  You had some great shots that you posted in the Double Takes thread. 

RainbowJingles

Ash and Mel:  Thanks for the wonderful suggestions on how to make s'mores!  lol

Ash: guess what I got at the store tonight!
What did I FORGET to get at the store tonight?!

:flamingmad:

Ashlee

Awww.  I dunno, but it sounds sad and frustrating whatever it was.

RainbowJingles

lol  I got marshmallows and graham crackers!  :clap:

Only problem was that I was going to get a single hershey bar at the checkout, but I totally forgot!!  :sadbounce:

Now I don't have a car, and it'll be a major effort to go get a Hershey bar.  lol  It's probably for the best.

MelodyB

What is your favorite sign?
Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

Ashlee

Dedicate as in to dedicate yourself to the Lord.  I would have to say that is one of the most beautiful signs that I have ever seen.  Hands down..... :grin:

*HUGS* Elona and gives her a hershey bar.

MelodyB

Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

iridiscente

Do you like my new sig verse? hehe

Ashlee

LOL. Dina.

Lemme see what I can find to show you.  Hard to explain it.

blah, can't find it.  aslpro signs it like promise.  umm, ok.  you start with two "d" hands up to the right pointed up of course, at varying heights, twist your hands inward, and as you are twisting open your hands to where it ends almost like an offering to the Lord.  two flat palms, facing up, varying heights.

RainbowJingles

Okay, S'mores queen:
How do YOU make s'mores in the microwave??

The poor marshmallows that I zapped the other night blew up about 4 times their original size in about 30 seconds, and the chocolate made a mess, and it was all really strange.  How do you recommend creating the perfect nuked s'more?

Ashlee

S'mores queen.  hmmm. 

I always made them complicated.  lol  I put a cracker with a marshmellow on top heated it about 20 seconds, then put the chocolate and other cracker on top and heated it about another 10 seconds.  I think so anyway.  lol.  It's been too long.

RainbowJingles

I want one now...

Just had a smoothie...

Do I want a s'more too?

Hmmm...

RainbowJingles

:reaction:

I don't need a s'more tonight!

Evil hershey bar is calling my name from the freezer.

:reaction:

iridiscente

Be strong Elona! You are stronger than CHOCOLATE!

RainbowJingles

Ummm...  you're almost 24 hours too late.  I answered the call.

The scales showed it.  lol

iridiscente

RainbowJingles

Not a big deal.  It's grilled chicken salad for lunch today, though!  lol

iridiscente

I'm sautéeing some garden squash, eggplant, mushroom and peppers to put with chicken and noodles for supper.

Tricia Lea

sunlight

Whats your favorite memory about getting in trouble?
  :attackhug: Be full of hugs!

Ashlee

I don't really have a favorite song.  I love music, so it's hard for me to choose one favorite. 

Quote from: Tricia Lea on August 20, 2008, 05:56:47 PM
Whats your fav song?

I'm suppose to remember it when I get in trouble? :o

Quote from: sunlight on August 20, 2008, 10:22:22 PM
Whats your favorite memory about getting in trouble?

sunlight

well dur!

but then again... maybe i just got in trouble a lot so i have a l ot of those memories... not like you would have guessed that or anything... :angel:
  :attackhug: Be full of hugs!

Ashlee

I remember one time I got in trouble for screaming when my sister pinched me.  It was on her 21st bday and I wasn't allowed to defend myself.  She finally told mom that it was her fault though.