Ask teacheroftheLord

Started by Tricia Lea, May 26, 2008, 05:00:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RainbowJingles

Frida Kahlo was a very VERY troubled woman.  I took a guided tour of an exhibit that included much of her work when I was in Seattle about 7 or 8 years ago.  It was very strange at best.  She was a skilled artist, but led a haunted life filled with pain and conflicted emotions.

iridiscente

Ashlee

oh. I didn't know. Everything I found was naked women. lol

Tricia Lea

Do you have any summer plans?

Ashlee

well, now that summer is almost over...lol.  Not really, I worked all summer. Now I'm working on college admissions stuff.

Tricia Lea

Why is lemon juice made with artificial flavor and dishwashing liquid made with real lemons?

Ashlee

Lol Tricia....um, not sure exactly

Roscoe

Quote from: Tricia Lea on February 18, 2011, 11:40:00 PM
Why is lemon juice made with artificial flavor and dishwashing liquid made with real lemons?
Quote from: Ashlee on November 23, 2014, 03:01:46 AM
Is this a record for longest time between question and answer?  :laughhard: :laughhard: At least a relative newbie like myself knows who "teacheroftheLord" was, now.  :P
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

sunlight

:attackhug: Be full of hugs!

Babs

Religion is worthless until it is able to move outside the walls.

My latest blog post.

Ashlee

Quote from: Roscoe on November 23, 2014, 03:14:26 AM
Quote from: Tricia Lea on February 18, 2011, 11:40:00 PM
Quote from: Ashlee on November 23, 2014, 03:01:46 AM
Is this a record for longest time between question and answer?  :laughhard: :laughhard: At least a relative newbie like myself knows who "teacheroftheLord" was, now.  :P

haha  yep.  I tend to just come out of nowhere sometimes.  lol  I'm gonna try to be on more now tho.