Ask teacheroftheLord

Started by Tricia Lea, May 26, 2008, 05:00:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ashlee

Yours was more spinny and stuff. 

iridiscente

Of what would your dream job consist?
What about your dream man?
What do you like to dream about in general?
What is Shadow's middle name?
When are you going to come for another visit?
What would you in paint your bedroom if you were going to paint a mural?
What is a particular promise in the Bible that you claim frequently?
Do you get scared often?
What do you think about Mary?
How much wood would a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck had a chainsaw?
Do you really kiss frogs like your avatar suggests?
What's your weight loss secret?

Ashlee

Quote from: iridiscente on June 23, 2008, 06:49:22 PM
Of what would your dream job consist?  Something to do with Science and Math and a lot of paperwork.  Or cooking.  I'd love to be a chef.
What about your dream man?  This one's harder.  Someone who I can trust with all my heart.  That's a big one.  Someone who has a great sense of humor, and can give and take.  A giving heart....loves kids....mature yet knows how to be silly....someone who I can learn from, but still is willing to learn....someone to care for me and teach me to be dependent....someone who will pray with me and study God's word with me and not laugh at my silly questions....someone who will laugh at my silly questions but still answer them....someone who loves me for me and not who he thinks I should be.....someone who will honor me and not down me to other people.
What do you like to dream about in general?  I don't dream.  I use to, but I just get hurt.  Right now my goals are to get a better job and move out.  What happens after that happens.
What is Shadow's middle name? She doesn't have one.
When are you going to come for another visit?  As soon as I can!
What would you in paint your bedroom if you were going to paint a mural?  A victorian scene
What is a particular promise in the Bible that you claim frequently?  There are so many.  I guess Proverbs 3:5-6 is one that most people rely on.
Do you get scared often?  Not really.  I can't think of many times that I've been scared at all. 
What do you think about Mary?  She's awesome and I want to meet her! :clap:
How much wood would a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck had a chainsaw?  :roll:  No, the woodchuck would then be woodsawing.
Do you really kiss frogs like your avatar suggests?  no.  I gave up on that a long time ago.
What's your weight loss secret?  If I knew it, I'd tell you.  I'm proud!  I told the nurse that I work with about it today and she said, that's impossible. lol.  I lost 10 pounds in 10 days :clap:

sunlight

dude... 10 lbs in 10 days is very possible... but not marketable.

:grin: i've done it on more than one occasion... usually from getting rather sick... or from not wanting to eat. :grin: i guess ya could sell stuff for people to get sick off of... haha!

ash: do you know you are awesome?
  :attackhug: Be full of hugs!

Ashlee

Only when you tell me Chel.

sunlight

:sigh: too true... and not just for you.
where did you get so smart?
  :attackhug: Be full of hugs!

Ashlee

I fell down alot

:sing:  We fall down, but we get up....we fall down, but we get up....

Newsman

You are awesome, Lady Ash!

(and blushing!)

John  :waving::bustamove:

Quote from: teacheroftheLord on June 24, 2008, 05:46:23 AM
Only when you tell me Chel.

Ashlee

So are you John, even if you don't admit it.

Thanks guys.  Sometimes it's nice to be appreciated.

RainbowJingles

*appreciates Ashlee*

**HUGS**

Ashlee

*HUGS* Chel, John, and Elona.  I have some awesome friends!!

The Purple Fuzzy

Did you know that everyone that has seen those photos that you took of Ariel in OK has commented on what great photos they were?  I have one as the background on my work computer. :bigcheese:

Ashlee

:grin:  I'm glad you liked them.  I was actually proud of how they turned out.  I'm working on it, but I've received far more negative criticism of the pics I've taken here than positive.  I think it was just OK.  :smirk2:  Guess we gotta go back so I can take some more pics.

RainbowJingles

If you're gonna be in the arts, you gotta develop a thick skin, cuz you'll always get a lot of criticism.  They call it "critique" and people think that all artists want it.  :roll:

Keep working at it, girlie.  You're doing GREAT!

Ashlee

LOL.  I bought a tripod to take some more night photos, but haven't had time to work with it yet.  I might do that this weekend.

iridiscente

Would you do photography on the side of your dream job?
Would you have a "Prince/Princess" themed wedding? (Since you're looking for a prince...)
What is your favorite quality about yourself?
What is your least favorite quality about yourself?
Do you write poetry or essays?
Can you draw?
Do you own WalMart stock?
Do you like Curious George?
Do you want to learn Spanish?
What's your favorite ice cream flavor?

Ashlee

Quote from: iridiscente on June 24, 2008, 06:40:14 PM
Would you do photography on the side of your dream job?  Absolutely.  I enjoy it.  I want to take a few classes for that while I'm in college as well
Would you have a "Prince/Princess" themed wedding? (Since you're looking for a prince...)  No, I'm not a fan of the fufu stuff.  I like to be as simple as I can be
What is your favorite quality about yourself? I dunno.  I guess my eyes if we're talking physical, and my ability to listen if we're not.  I don't really think about it much.
What is your least favorite quality about yourself? You mean other than the 50 pounds that I can seem to loose.  I guess also my impatience and stubbornness.  And sometimes my words are too sharp and I can't take no for an answer.  Sometimes people just want to be left alone.
Do you write poetry or essays? I use to write poetry and I also have quite a few short stories and songs that I wrote.  I don't do it anymore.
Can you draw? not really.  I use to draw cartoon characters and stuff.  Won honorable mention for a picture of a baby I drew for 4-H one time.  Very basic though.
Do you own WalMart stock?  yes
Do you like Curious George?  yes
Do you want to learn Spanish? I would love to.  That would help with my weekly customers.  If only to know what they are saying about me.
What's your favorite ice cream flavor?  I like peppermint, but only certain kinds, also mint chocolate chip.  If I were to choose, I'd eat plain vanilla.

iridiscente

Mint chocolate chip ice cream is one of my favorites too! Sooo, when you come visit, we'll have s'mores for dessert one night and mint chocolate chip ice cream the other, right!?

Ashlee

RainbowJingles

You mean you can't have s'mores and ice cream on the same night?!?!?

:sadbounce:

RainbowJingles

I want a s'more now!
:o

How do I cook a s'more in the house?!?!

*tries to strategize*

Not a candle...

Maybe I should try to find a can of that heat stuff or something...

RainbowJingles

*thinks about melting marshmallows in the oven*
might work...  kind of...

*ponders*

Ashlee

microwave, or stove top.   I prefer stove top.  Dangerous, but delicious.  :smirk2: That is, if you don't burn the house down.

Melting them in the oven might work if you make up the smores first.  same as you would do in a microwave.

RainbowJingles

I have an electric stove, though, and I like my marshmallows a little burnt.  What think ye, oh S'mores guru lady?  :)

MelodyB

Lighter...jab a marshmallow with a fork and set it on fire with the lighter...then get it is burnt as you please and then blow it out. Hold it over the sink so nothing drops on the floor and makes a mess or burns anything. Then slap it on your chocolate and grahams and enjoy...

Tried and proven. :bigcheese:
Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?