Computer guys, and gals....HELP!

Started by Ashlee, May 19, 2008, 03:37:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ashlee

Hey guys, I'm looking for a new place to store my photos online.  I have been using photobucket, but for some reason it is not cooperating with me.  Any ideas of another one?

MelodyB

There is Snapfish.com

I have never used them, but many people do.
Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

Sis

Your account may be full, although I don't know how many it will take to fill it. Open a new account with Photobucket. I have four accounts.

MelodyB

I have two personal accounts, but not cause one is full. One is a shared account, and MY account has thousands of images in it, and its not full...you make new folders when one gets full.

And I created the Domerz account, but it isnt all mine, its also shared.

Sis

I have so many because there are different kinds of things in them. One is for trips, one is for misc junk, pics used here and all that, one for around DC area and Christmas, one for cruises. That sort of thing.

MelodyB

Ashlee

I just opened a new account.  It has 8 pictures in it.  It let me add pictures one night, then it won't do anymore.  I'm not sure what's going on.  I'm going to try again, but I am looking into using another website.  Thought about WalMart, but I don't want to use them.

Sis

Wait, are you trying to use that new uploader?  Under it, it says if you'd like the old one to click on that. That new one is the pits. You have to do pics one at a time unless they're all right next to each other, or close to each other.

MelodyB

Again...let me be contrary...I LOVE the new uploader!

Sis

But if that's what's causing her problems, she could try the old one again because it's there, and it will stay until you click on the new one again.

Ashlee

I've tried the new one.  It won't even load one.  It does absolutely nothing

I tried the old one.  It won't cooperate with me either.  The problem is, it won't let me upload photos from my camera directly online.

Sis

Quote from: teacheroftheLord on May 20, 2008, 04:06:37 AM
I've tried the new one.  It won't even load one.  It does absolutely nothing

I tried the old one.  It won't cooperate with me either.  The problem is, it won't let me upload photos from my camera directly online.

I Usually upload them from my camera to a file or on the desktop, then upload it from my computer. Seems to work better.