News:

You can reach your profile and change its settings here.

Main Menu

Ask Practicalme something unpractical

Started by sunlight, April 20, 2008, 03:55:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sunlight

Quote from: EricShane on March 08, 2011, 02:24:27 AM
Quote from: Babs on March 08, 2011, 01:14:39 AM
i know the feeling eric lol i havent been able to make one yet lol
I havent ever been to one either.. but Ive already almost met like everybody on here anyway.. lol

Not me! and you could have, and promised you would one time, and I went like 16 hrs, and you didnt come your one! grrrr!
  :attackhug: Be full of hugs!

MelodyB

You had a chance to meet CHEL and didn't take it?!?!

:o

Wow. That's bad.
Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

sunlight

he had a chance to meet me, and you, and ruby, and brannon, and cheese, and mary, and all the domers! It's much worse than you are realizing melbertina!

Babs

:sing: Jesus be a fence all around ericcccccccccccc :sing:
Religion is worthless until it is able to move outside the walls.

My latest blog post.

MelodyB

THATS RIGHT!! I totally forgot that he COULD have went! And didn't he say that he WAS in Indy for one of those days?!

EricShane

Hebrews 12:12-16 Wherefore lift up the hands which hang down, and the feeble knees And make straight paths for your feet, lest that which is lame be turned out of the way; but let it rather be healed. Follow peace with all men, and holiness, without which no man shall see the Lord: Looking diligently lest any man fail of the grace of God; lest any root of bitterness springing up trouble you

SippinTea

Dear Purple Fuzzy,

What do you think should be done to a GPer who had the chance to go to a GP meetup and didn't take their opportunity?
Is there a way to keep Sean and Jason from growing quite so fast?
What was your favorite job/position you've ever had/held?

:beret:
"Not everything that is of God is easy." -Elona

"When you're wildly in love with someone, it changes everything." -F. Chan

"A real live hug anytime you want it is priceless." -Rachel

Ashlee

The Purple Fuzzy

Meet ups are hard with folks so scattered, broke & busy... So I'm not sure.

The Purple Fuzzy

Quote from: SippinTea on March 19, 2011, 08:06:46 PM
Dear Purple Fuzzy,

What do you think should be done to a GPer who had the chance to go to a GP meetup and didn't take their opportunity?  that depends. There may have been am good reason]
Is there a way to keep Sean and Jason from growing quite so fast? Unfortunately, no. But you'd also be worried if they weren't growing.
What was your favorite job/position you've ever had/held? never really had a dream job, so not sure I had a favorite unless you count stay at home mom

sunlight

When are you going down south? Are you coming at a time when I can see you too?

The Purple Fuzzy

SippinTea

What is the coolest thing you've ever made out of cotton balls?

"Not everything that is of God is easy." -Elona

"When you're wildly in love with someone, it changes everything." -F. Chan

"A real live hug anytime you want it is priceless." -Rachel

The Purple Fuzzy

Can't remember making anything from cotton balls except sheep in Sunday school.

Assuredbyfaith

Why do we insist on asking "why"? Especially when we know the answer; or we know that we are not going to like the answer?
Proverbs 4:23 Keep thy heart with all diligence; for out of it are the issues of life.

The Purple Fuzzy

Because we are human and want to understand or at least we THINK we want to understand.  Sometimes our minds aren't capable of understanding the big picture.
Sometimes we don't get to see the big picture because it would scare us silly, so God in His mercy just shows us the next little bit so that we can process a little at a time.

Lynx

Or He shows us just a little bit at a time so we won't get scared enough to run away.   :cool:
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

Assuredbyfaith

All are good thoughts!! Hmmm...*runs off to ponder what she doesn't understand*  👀  😉
Proverbs 4:23 Keep thy heart with all diligence; for out of it are the issues of life.

sunlight

The Purple Fuzzy

I don't feel very wise... but here's a verse for you.

James 1:5 If any of you lack wisdom, let him ask of God, that giveth to all men liberally, and upbraideth not; and it shall be given him. 6But let him ask in faith, nothing wavering. For he that wavereth is like a wave of the sea driven with the wind and tossed. 7For let not that man think that he shall receive any thing of the Lord. 8A double minded man is unstable in all his ways.

Lynx

"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

sunlight

I accidentally got on page 1, ended up reading the whole thread.... And now I have a question. What in the world did I do that Mel,knew about in the middle of the night? Lol
Did you realize you have been on GP for over 6 yrs now?

The Purple Fuzzy

Assuredbyfaith

Quote from: The Purple Fuzzy on January 30, 2015, 09:55:27 PM
I don't feel very wise... but here's a verse for you.

James 1:5 If any of you lack wisdom, let him ask of God, that giveth to all men liberally, and upbraideth not; and it shall be given him. 6But let him ask in faith, nothing wavering. For he that wavereth is like a wave of the sea driven with the wind and tossed. 7For let not that man think that he shall receive any thing of the Lord. 8A double minded man is unstable in all his ways.

Thank you!!! Sometimes being wise is realizing some things exist, happen; and are created for reasons only God knows! If he doesn't give us understanding...then we probably don't need to understand; or were never meant to! Unfortunately, I am very human and I waste a lot of time trying to understand...when I should be moving on! Living for today!

MelodyB

I don't remember EXACTLY...but it sounds like when we were discussing you coming to see me and you booked your plans or something maybe...I'm not sure. It's you, Chel...could have been anything. Lol