News:

You can reach your profile and change its settings here.

Main Menu

If you had to...

Started by B, January 29, 2008, 06:23:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LeahMarie

Dance Like Nobody\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'s Watching, Love Like You\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

MelodyB

Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

sunlight

haha!
* sunlight ^5's AB!
that's what i was thinking!
  :attackhug: Be full of hugs!

B

Quote from: alohilani on January 29, 2008, 02:17:30 PM
Mr. Double Standards, indeed. Too funny!

:P

Quote from: LeahMarie on January 29, 2008, 03:15:25 PM
:lol: so that means that I don't have to answer you, Brannon, right? That I'm not being a 'party pooper'? :laughhard:

lol No, you don't have to answer. I thought you already told me your answer, though. Are you saying what you told me isn't necessarily the truth? :eyebrow: haha

B

Melody

oh my, you'd think it was spring or something, I think I can smell the hormones from here!  I'm wonderfully married but it seems such a fun thread I'm posting to keep up.  When I'm an old woman I think I would make a fabulous matchmaker like Jewish families have.  For now, I'm gonna watch and see if my calculations produce the same results.  Grant it, I don't know any history of any of you all, and I'm unaware of any current flirting either.   :grin:

Sis

QuoteI think I can smell the hormones from here!

SippinTea

ROFL!! Mary, you're a nutcase. Those poor guys. They don't stand a chance. *shakes head*

:beret:
"Not everything that is of God is easy." -Elona

"When you're wildly in love with someone, it changes everything." -F. Chan

"A real live hug anytime you want it is priceless." -Rachel

Nelle

LOL. I forgot about Ant-honey! :/

Anyway.. I'm not scared or worried about what 'the press' is going to make of anything I post. haha.. I fear no evil. ;)

Sis

Fear no evil, but fear Newsman with a notepad in his hand. LOL  :laughhard:

sunlight

I wanna see what MY has to say about setting up couples on here... like the Jewish thing she was talking about... now that could be interesting!
  :attackhug: Be full of hugs!

LeahMarie

:o

Brannon, Brannon, Brannon.. NO! I didn't fabricate my answer.. I meant merely that I didn't need to have given you an answer in the beginning, if you really meant what you said in your original post. So, therefore, why did you ask? :P
Dance Like Nobody\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'s Watching, Love Like You\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

B

lol! I did mean what I said in my original post. I asked, because I like to bug you. *grin* ;)

B

LeahMarie

:pound:

You big meanie head! I answered 'cause I figured you'd continue bugging me about it until I answered you.. Meh :-\

LeahMarie

Oh and nice signature line :roll: :roll:

SippinTea

I noticed that too, Leah. ;)

Here's what I'm thinkin'... if A Day Without Brannon is Like a Day Without Sunshine.... doesn't it stand to reason that the two should go together? Hmmm....

Brannon & Sunlight
Sunlight & Brannon

Kinda has a RING to it, eh?  :up2:

:beret:
"Not everything that is of God is easy." -Elona

"When you're wildly in love with someone, it changes everything." -F. Chan

"A real live hug anytime you want it is priceless." -Rachel

LeahMarie

Hahahahah!!! Most definitely!! :pwink:

TRAV

...has anybody seen my razor?  :lips:
PROVERBS 3:5,6

B

Quote from: LeahMarie on January 31, 2008, 12:05:24 AM
You big meanie head! I answered 'cause I figured you'd continue bugging me about it until I answered you.. Meh :-\

lol Who says I wouldn't have? :hypocrite:

Quote from: LeahMarie on January 31, 2008, 12:39:38 AM
Oh and nice signature line :roll: :roll:

Thanks! I'm rather fond of it, myself. :thumbsup2: Notice it links to the slogan generator, so people don't think I'm all conceited. *grin* haha!

B

RainbowJingles

Hey, MY!  Make the matches!  Looks like Mary's the only one who's gonna answer.

*ponders*

This thread has potential for severe incriminiation, you know!

Babs

i would answer, but all the men on gp are either wayyyyyyyyy too young, or married lol
Religion is worthless until it is able to move outside the walls.

My latest blog post.

Ashlee

If I had to choose, I know who I would choose.  But I'm not tellin.  :ignore:

Babs

Quote from: teacheroftheLord on February 03, 2008, 09:12:27 AM
If I had to choose, I know who I would choose.  But I'm not tellin.  :ignore:

hummm..........  :freaky2:
Religion is worthless until it is able to move outside the walls.

My latest blog post.

apsurf

Who would I choose?  don't know...haven't thought about it.  Probably won't.

apsurf

Quote from: nwlife on February 03, 2008, 11:51:06 AM

oh yea....I *might* consider to think about it one day....but until then...I have a girl to go meet first.  And if she is like her mama, she is going to be terror on wheels!  I got a newborn niece back in Dec.

Backseat Radio

Quote from: nwlife on February 03, 2008, 02:05:10 PM
Quote from: nwlife on February 03, 2008, 11:51:06 AM

oh yea....I *might* consider to think about it one day....but until then...I have a girl to go meet first.  And if she is like her mama, she is going to be terror on wheels!  I got a newborn niece back in Dec.

:laughhard:  @ the fine print