News:

Remember to check out the Devotions & Poems forum!

Main Menu

If you had to...

Started by B, January 29, 2008, 06:23:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Babs

Religion is worthless until it is able to move outside the walls.

My latest blog post.

B

Quote from: LeahMarie on January 29, 2008, 07:59:26 AM
Soooo, Brannon... Who would YOU pick?

Yeah, don't think I'm going to answer this question. lol

B

LeahMarie

How can you not? You started the thread, Mr. Double Standards.. :lol:
Dance Like Nobody\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'s Watching, Love Like You\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

B

lol I started the topic, stating at the beginning that if you didn't want to answer, not to. :P

I don't want to answer. haha!

B

MelodyB

He also stated in another thread that he might not be able to answer his own question.

Quote from: SippinTea on January 29, 2008, 06:42:27 AM
Quote from: sunlight on January 29, 2008, 06:40:14 AM
i'll answer it for you ST! :laughhard:

REG!

hehe! i can see   me getting pounded over here! and soon!

For sure!  :pound: And you could attempt an answer... but I happen to know it wouldn't be the right one, anyhow.  :up2:

:beret:

Im sure I could take a shot at it, and be pretty accurate...shall I try?
Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

alohilani

:uhoh:

Mr. Double Standards, indeed. Too funny!

Chseeads

Can you pick more than one? :hypocrite:

Chinadoll

Oh man...

Hmmm...

My answer is...

Never mind.

Not answering.

Nai

LeahMarie

:lol: so that means that I don't have to answer you, Brannon, right? That I'm not being a 'party pooper'? :laughhard:

Lol, Seth
Dance Like Nobody\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'s Watching, Love Like You\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

Chseeads

I have 3...a wife and two concubines.

LeahMarie

sunlight

BOL!
* sunlight refrains from commenting at this time
  :attackhug: Be full of hugs!

Sis

Talk about a loaded question.  :laughhard:

Chseeads

I don't see two of them..... :hypocrite:

alohilani

Sis

He's not seeing double! The glasses must be the correct prescription!  :hypocrite:

SippinTea

Quote from: MelodyB on January 29, 2008, 09:17:34 AM
Im sure I could take a shot at it, and be pretty accurate...shall I try?

:eyebrow:

NO. You shall not.

Quote from: Chseeads on January 29, 2008, 03:29:14 PM
I have 3...a wife and two concubines.

:spitlaugh: This from the man who says he never wants to marry. Hmmm....

:beret:
"Not everything that is of God is easy." -Elona

"When you're wildly in love with someone, it changes everything." -F. Chan

"A real live hug anytime you want it is priceless." -Rachel

MelodyB

Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

Chseeads

I don't ever want to.  But this is hypothetical.

LeahMarie

:lol: So who're your three? Or is that a secret?

Chseeads

LeahMarie

alohilani

Aside from your professed love for Alana... Who are the other two, Seth? =oP

LeahMarie

Don't forget Rae! Or is that old news? :lol:

Amelia Bedelia

BUNCHA CHICKENS!!!! BWUCK!

this is hilarious - this thread is totally asking for it

But since I love a ruckus... I'll take the bait on the following understanding: PURELY HYPOTHETICAL... guys, this means that of the handful of you listed below that I've had romantic rendevous with, discussed relationship possibilities, received proposals from etc. do not read into any comments below - if my answer was no, its still no. if we're over, we're over and I don't want you back.  LOL however that doesnt negate that you're all marriage material in your own right for your own Miss Right or in the off chance of being the last man on earth - and, whatever you do, do not identify yourself!  LOL this is asking for scandal enough without confirmed names.  If you're a girlfriend of a name below do not fear, I respect girlfriends and do not steal, I do not want your man.

Now... I'm not picking one actually 'cause that wouldn't be fair... all my GP men are so very dear to me

So, sort of in order but not really...
I'll call this the I'd love you just the way you are list... BOL

Chris/tsalagi - seems like it would be impossible but I think Chris actually understands me, so I know he'd know what he was getting into LOL   He'd take good care of me and I think we'd generally have a fabulous time together ;-)  and I know he'd agree to be scruffy for me at times

John/Classicrambler - 'cause he's cute and has a tendency to be scruffy and I absolutely LOVE his family - it would be one of those busy/separate lives relationships though 'cause I'd never want to distract from his music... and that takes all the time LOL

Brannon/GlassDarkly - We could hug a lot ;-)  and he's another scruffy-on-demand man

Brandon/nwlife - He's a sweetie and I think would be a caring/doting husband & father - and he could write me lots of poetry and who wouldn't like that??

Anthony/Ant - we could travel the world together laughing and I could give away the punchlines to his jokes (but only sometimes) and he could teach me how to enjoy lone quiet evenings

Richard/lojack - ahhh what can I say... he can cook, has an impressive array of spices and seems like we'd have lots fun together ;-)

Now, this is the I'd love you almost the way you are list... I'd have to have access to the internal personality switchboard and change a few (or a lot) things first... LOL

Vince/World Traveler - seems like would be a great and fun guy but obviously I cannot have him lusting after my redheaded friends

John/Newsman - What a dear, I know he'd be kind and caring and probably spoil me completely rotten - I'd simply just have to make him younger

John/wire2john - I'm sure we'd talk on for hours on end and have fun debating and fight like cats and dogs but have a great time LOL and I think he'd know how to spoil me too ;-)

Seth/Chseeads - I think we'd learn to get along and he'd be a good dad - would just have to convince him to give up bachlorhood - ya know... "its to save the planet seth! you're the last man!"  ":smirk2: "  *humans and the planet die*

Trav - makes the list 'cause he's nearby so I wouldn't have to leave my favorite city, doesn't hurt that he has a tendency to be scruffy and I really love his family

Did I miss anyone?  LOL

*sits back to watch the chaos*  :hypocrite: