News:

Remember to check out the Devotions & Poems forum!

Main Menu

Kick The "Can"

Started by Babs, January 20, 2008, 07:38:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lynx

If rollerblading counts then yes.  And I found out it does in fact translate well to ice skating, almost a 1 to 1 correspondence.  Only difference I can tell is ice skates are lighter than most rollerblades.

Can you yawn without it showing on your face?
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

Tricia Lea

no lol

can you sneeze quietly?

Lynx

No, I'm the diametric opposite. 

Can you take any given word and think of a song that has the word in it?
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."

sunlight

definitely. :grin:

can you make me some sourdough cinnamon rolls please?
  :attackhug: Be full of hugs!

Lynx

It depends... they don't ship well.

Can you come up for a visit?

Ya know... everyone is asking Chel to come over for a visit, but nobody mentions anything about going over there.  Seems a bit importunate, but in my case I just don't have the gas money... and my job stops paying if I stop working, so I'd REALLY be short then.  (Yeah, yeah, I just bought a new laptop, it's kind of my fault I don't have the $$$ at the moment...)
"Do you sing at church?"

sunlight

eventually. lol.

can you paint with your toes and peel a banana?
  :attackhug: Be full of hugs!

Lynx

Paint, yes.  Peel a banana, depends how green it is, and I'm not sure I'd want to eat it afterward.  lol  Grandma keeps commenting I have my grandfather's long toes.  She says he used to pinch her on the arm with them just to annoy her.  (Yuck!)

Can you remember the tune to a song after listening to it one time?
"Do you sing at church?"

Babs

most time i can

can you walk more than 5 miles at one time?
Religion is worthless until it is able to move outside the walls.

My latest blog post.

Lynx

Technically yes, but cars are just too handy.

Can you make friends with almost any dog or cat?
"Do you sing at church?"

Babs

i can. never met one i couldn't befriend. animals and babies love me lol

can you write your first name with your left hand and your last name with your right hand - at the same time?

My latest blog post.

Lynx

Nope, my brain doesn't split like that.

Can you recommend a good freeware program for using a new laptop's integrated webcam?
"Do you sing at church?"

Tricia Lea

no lol

Can you come up with dishes just by looking at whats in your cabinets with no recipe?

Lynx

Is there any other way to do it?  The spice rack can be a funhouse if you use it right... that is, without a list of ingredients and measurements.

Can you take the heat?  Reason I ask is, it's getting a bit hot this week. 
"Do you sing at church?"

Babs

i cannot and will suffer this summer, its so hot already lol

could you teach a bible study to someone strictly from memory?

p.s.
Quote from: Babs on March 18, 2011, 11:38:43 PM
can you write your first name with your left hand and your last name with your right hand - at the same time?

until i had my strokes i actually could do that :) when i was a substitute teacher in a high school i would tell the kids i would give anyone an A on the test for that week if they could do it lol

My latest blog post.

Tricia Lea

I think I can

Can you speed read?

Lynx

Is there any other way to read?  :D  How do you think I can read every thread when I come back and you have filled up the unread posts page?

Can you eat 7 peaches or drink a half gallon of grape juice with no ill effects?
"Do you sing at church?"

Tricia Lea

I dont think so  never tried lol

Can you go 3 days without sleep?

Lynx

I don't know and don't intend to try.  The record is 9 days, but the guy who did it got a bit loopy halfway through.

Can you set up a home computer network? (I specify HOME computer network because saying "computer network" is like saying "house"... a house could be anything from a one-room shack to a 200 room mansion.)
"Do you sing at church?"

Babs

I can, I have.

Can you cook greek?

My latest blog post.

Lynx

I wish I could cook greek.  I also wish there was a greek restaurant somewhere near here.  And while I'm at it I wish I had a pony and a billion dollars and my own space shuttle and...  I like greek food but it's hard to come by out here in the boonies.  Even the big city of Jackson, TN doesn't have any greek restaurants.

Can you eat a chocolate bar of 85% cocoa without making a bad face?
"Do you sing at church?"

The Purple Fuzzy

Lynx

No, but I can be crotchety...

Can you answer all a child's "why?" questions?  If you can, could you tell me how you do it?
"Do you sing at church?"

Roscoe

Quote from: Lynx on August 15, 2014, 03:48:28 PM
No, but I can be crotchety...

Can you answer all a child's "why?" questions?  If you can, could you tell me how you do it?
Yes. "Because I said so" is the universal Daddy answer that works. :smirk:

Can you rebuild a 1960's radio transciever? 'Cause if you can, I've got a project for you....
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

Lynx

I could probably google it up and learn how, but currently no. 

Can you fry chicken that is better than the stuff they sell at KFC?  And if you can... what time is supper?  :teeth:
"Do you sing at church?"

Babs

Of course! Homemade is always far better! Supper is when I get to go to the store and actually buy a chicken lol

Can you sky dive in the winter?

My latest blog post.