News:

Is the forum a bit confusing for you? Are there some features you're not sure how to use? Check out this help topic!

Main Menu

Old Pictures. We wanna see yours!

Started by Mrs. Yosemite, May 08, 2008, 03:48:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sis

He saw what his lovely wife did. :rofl:

My mother was a photographer with her own dark room, she liked to do black & white and color them by hand.

I liked to read at a young age.

My mother may have taken good pictures but she didn't cut bangs on a wiggly two-year-old very well.

mesipie

its mesi: mee see...not messy

messaypah to only a certain few...lol...

Brother Dad

Quote from: Sis on May 11, 2008, 03:36:28 AM

My mother may have taken good pictures but she didn't cut bangs on a wiggly two-year-old very well.

Good to see Sis learned to pray at an early age.
Acts 4:12 Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved.

The Purple Fuzzy

yosemite

My conscience is captive to the Word of God.Thus I cannot and will not recant, for going against my conscience is neither safe nor salutary. I can do no other, here i stand, God help me. Amen      -Martin Luther

MelodyB

My love for the phone started early on...see?

Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

Sis

LOL! That's cute and so typical!  *Grin*

Mrs. Yosemite

yosemite

My conscience is captive to the Word of God.Thus I cannot and will not recant, for going against my conscience is neither safe nor salutary. I can do no other, here i stand, God help me. Amen      -Martin Luther

MelodyB

Quote from: Sis on May 14, 2008, 05:40:23 PM

TYPICAL? How is that typical?

MelodyB

nicolejoy

Here's me!!

And this is me with Esther (Star on here), looking like no one owned us ;) I'm the one on the left. No idea who the baby was. Esther always loved babies!

Sis

Quote from: MelodyB on May 15, 2008, 03:13:27 AM
Quote from: Sis on May 14, 2008, 05:40:23 PM

TYPICAL? How is that typical?

From to 

Same thing! LOL

mesipie

we had a rotary phone...so did my grandparents...i loved it...cept when i was in a hurry....

ddd-d-dddddddd----ddddd-ddddddd-dddd-ddddddddd
soo aggrevating....lol

MelodyB

My grandparents had one too. SOOOOO annoying!

The Purple Fuzzy

You think a rotary phone is bad, my grandmother had a party line and had to share the line with the neighbors.

Ashlee

Quote from: nicolejoy on May 15, 2008, 03:23:56 AM
And this is me with Esther (Star on here), looking like no one owned us ;) I'm the one on the left. No idea who the baby was. Esther always loved babies!

I loved those chairs!!!

mesipie

mine did too...

i could dial her line....and hang up...it would ring...she would answer...it would say...some 1 on ur party line is trying to reach you...please stay on the line till somethin somethin somethin...lol

Sis

Quote from: practicalme on May 15, 2008, 03:54:29 AM
You think a rotary phone is bad, my grandmother had a party line and had to share the line with the neighbors.

My aunt had one. We were always in trouble for listening to the neighbors gossiping.  :laughhard:  I mean  :hypocrite:

EricShane

thats me in the hat... and my older brother

me and grandma

me and my older brother again

Hebrews 12:12-16 Wherefore lift up the hands which hang down, and the feeble knees And make straight paths for your feet, lest that which is lame be turned out of the way; but let it rather be healed. Follow peace with all men, and holiness, without which no man shall see the Lord: Looking diligently lest any man fail of the grace of God; lest any root of bitterness springing up trouble you

EricShane

Quote from: EricShane on May 15, 2008, 06:47:45 PM

me and my older brother again

I miss those Ice Cream Poppers... lol... That was my fav. toy when I was little, its a little plastic ice cream cone, and the plastic ice cream ball popped off it, with the push of a button, and the ball was attached to a string...
Hebrews 12:12-16 Wherefore lift up the hands which hang down, and the feeble knees And make straight paths for your feet, lest that which is lame be turned out of the way; but let it rather be healed. Follow peace with all men, and holiness, without which no man shall see the Lord: Looking diligently lest any man fail of the grace of God; lest any root of bitterness springing up trouble you

Mrs. Yosemite

AWWW A couple of sweet little angels... up to no good! :laughhard:  lol  Just kidding.

Mrs. Yosemite

Mr. & Mrs. Yo

Back in the Wild & Wooly Days  :laughhard: :laughhard: :laughhard:

Ok, Ya'll can stop laughing now.

MelodyB

Sister_Mom

Quote from: Mrs. Yosemite on May 22, 2008, 05:12:22 AM
Mr. & Mrs. Yo

Back in the Wild & Wooly Days  :laughhard: :laughhard: :laughhard:

Ok, Ya'll can stop laughing now.

No I can't stop either.  :laughhard:  :laughhard:

I agree with Melody, God is good!! You both have changed for the better, from the inside out because what's happening  on the inside shows on the outside.  :great:
God determines who walks into your life....it's up to you to decide who you let walk away, who you let stay, and who you refuse to let go.