News:

The staff of Godplace.com welcomes you to our little house of fun. If you have a spiritual need, feel free to  contact any staff member.

Main Menu

Stuff So Stupid You Have To Laugh

Started by Mrs. Yosemite, April 11, 2008, 03:00:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mrs. Yosemite

Sick Of Rain!!

A curious fellow died one day and found himself waiting in the long line of judgment.
As he stood there he noticed that some souls were
allowed to go on through the pearly gates into Heaven.
Others though, were led over to Satan who threw them into the burning fire.

But every so often, instead of hurling a poor soul into the fire, Satan would
toss a soul off to one side into a separate pile.

After watching Satan do this several times, the fellow's curiosity got the best of him.

So he strolled over and asked Satan what he was doing.
"Excuse me, he said. "I'm waiting in line for Judgment, but I
  couldn't help wondering. Why are you tossing those people aside instead
  of flinging them into the Fires of Hell with the others?"

"Oh those . ." Satan groaned.

"They're all from Lousiana & Mississippi. They're still too wet to burn." 

Ashlee

You could have added a few more states into this one.  lol.  I think it's funny

yosemite

she's learnin. one day mrs yo will acheive stand up comic status like me.  :war: :laughhard:
My conscience is captive to the Word of God.Thus I cannot and will not recant, for going against my conscience is neither safe nor salutary. I can do no other, here i stand, God help me. Amen      -Martin Luther

Sis

Are you the shooter or the shootee?

yosemite

shooter of course!!LOL i cant have any compatition out there.
My conscience is captive to the Word of God.Thus I cannot and will not recant, for going against my conscience is neither safe nor salutary. I can do no other, here i stand, God help me. Amen      -Martin Luther

Sis

Sooooooooo you gonna shoot your wife?  And you think she won't shoot back?  Just wait!   :laughhard:

yosemite

ohhh i know she will!!LOL she and i do make a pretty good team though. she's just as much a cut up as me!@! :laughhard: :laughhard:

Sis

It rained again today but it's over now. I hope!  :smirk2:

mesipie

they are also used to the heat...lol...no...i know hell isnt gonna be funny etc...
its mesi: mee see...not messy

messaypah to only a certain few...lol...

Mrs. Yosemite

It keeps on raining here. I even feel soggy.

Sis

Nooo Soggy lives in Texas!

The Purple Fuzzy

^ lol at the small print

Mrs. Yosemite

High Fuel Prices Joke:

A man was driving down the road and ran out of gas. Just at that moment, a bee flew in his window.

The bee said, 'What seems to be the problem?'  'I'm out of gas,' the man replied.

The bee told the man to wait right there and flew away. Minutes later, the man watched as an entire swarm of bees flew to his car and into his gas tank. After a few minutes, the bees flew out.

'Try it now,' said one bee. The man turned the ignition key and the car started right up. 'Wow!' the man exclaimed, 'what did you put in my gas tank'?

The bee answered,   

:laughhard: :laughhard: :laughhard: (I knew you'd love it!)

<a href="http://plugin.smileycentral.com/http%253A%252F%252Fwww.smileycentral.com%252F%253Fpartner%253DZSzeb008%255FZKxdm021YYUS%2526i%253D16%252F16%255F7%255F210%2526feat%253Dprof/page.html" target="_blank">SmileyCentral.com" border="0

Mrs. Yosemite

almondjoy

Ashlee

I think of that everytime I see that picture.