News:

You can reach your profile and change its settings here.

Main Menu

Every one weigh in here in sharing 510!!!

Started by taco_harvell, June 24, 2018, 04:52:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mini

DISCLAIMER: All rights reserved. Meant for entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Not necessarily the view of this website. This supersedes all previous notices.

I wonder if we made a wax figure of Mini, and then melted it, if we'd get Roscoe... -MellerYeller

Roscoe

Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

The Purple Fuzzy

I'm sitting in my chair listening to it rain.

sunlight

I just saw a picture of roscoe behind a pulpit... well- I think it was him- all I could see was a bald spot so I assumed...
  :attackhug: Be full of hugs!

The Purple Fuzzy

Quote from: sunlight on October 08, 2018, 01:56:05 PMI just saw a picture of roscoe behind a pulpit... well- I think it was him- all I could see was a bald spot so I assumed...
Maybe you should share.

MsJennJenn

Monday again?  :cry2:

I need a day off after Sunday's. Whoever said Sunday's were supposed to be a day of rest wasn't Apostolic.
I sang from about 12:30-6 yesterday, with only the 2 thirty minute prayers in between.

:sleep:
 "When a flower doesn't bloom, you fix the environment in which it grows, not the flower."
-Alexander Den Heijer-
"When I wait, you strengthen my heart."
-Psalms 27:14-
:shine:

Roscoe

Quote from: sunlight on October 08, 2018, 01:56:05 PMI just saw a picture of roscoe behind a pulpit... well- I think it was him- all I could see was a bald spot so I assumed...

Quote from: The Purple Fuzzy on October 08, 2018, 02:25:24 PM
Maybe you should share.

:pound: :pound:
Okay, since Mini is silent, I shall give the low-down.
Everyone knows I don't preach out.  Period. I struggle to speak publically. BUT- When Chellebelle texted and asked if we would come over and I would speak for their 5th anniversary service, I couldn't say no. You can't tell people you love "No" that easy. She spoke with Bro Wilson, as did I, and he approved, so much nervousness later, I found myself in Spiro. Then to add to my nervousness, Ma and Pa Porter walked in.
I fumbled through, trying to find God's will. It was an amazing blessing to be there and I felt God in spite of my meager performance. Chelle and Mini were gracious beyond belief and a genuine blessing. I still don't like preaching out.
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

MsJennJenn

Quote from: Roscoe on October 08, 2018, 04:05:26 PMChelle and Mini were gracious beyond belief and a genuine blessing.

As if we ever had any doubt despite your attempts to say so otherwise.  Haha 

But yes, I concur. We need to see this picture. :demand:
 "When a flower doesn't bloom, you fix the environment in which it grows, not the flower."
-Alexander Den Heijer-

sunlight

Quote from: The Purple Fuzzy on October 08, 2018, 02:25:24 PM
Maybe you should share.
Maybe you or roscoe can? I've given up from this phone.

The Purple Fuzzy

MsJennJenn

If I had a FB I would have already posted it here. :hypocrite:
-Alexander Den Heijer-

Roscoe

Why on earth would I post it??? LOL
Actually it'd take me a month to figure out what program I used last time I posted anything...

Nelle

I keep forgetting what day of the week I am in.. oh boy. LOL.

I'm struggling, but I'm better than last week about getting actual work done while I'm at work. My husband's job is making sure I have plenty of time to get work done at work. After yesterday's holiday off, their mail load is ridiculous today. He's thinking he may not be off until about 8pm. I've been here at work since a little before 7 am. That's 12 hours.. at work.. instead of at home in my pjs. LOL. We must start looking to buy a replacement vehicle for his truck.

MsJennJenn

Quote from: Roscoe on October 09, 2018, 07:22:03 PMWhy on earth would I post it??? LOL
Actually it'd take me a month to figure out what program I used last time I posted anything...

I wasn't suggesting you would. lol I was saying if I as in me...if I had a Facebook I would have already posted it here on GP for us to see. lol Alas, I am Facebook-less.
-Alexander Den Heijer-

Roscoe

Been a busy day. Had training all morning, then had to take several to the range. Gonna do a half day tomorrow because I have to pick up Lou's rental car as her Lincoln goes in the shop tomorrow to be repaired- finally.
Although the initial contact with the at fault's insurance company left me want to choke the representative to death and tell God it was an accident, the second person I had contact with was amazing. She bent over backwards to get us everything we needed, kept in constant contact to give me the status of my claim, completely unsolicited, and called today to make sure we had everything we needed for a rental car. If they send me a survey, I'll give the first contact a negative 100 and my second contact a solid 10 stars on a scale of one to five. She singlehandedly restored my faith in humankind...

The Purple Fuzzy

It's been a busy day here, too. Just a different kind of busy. I've been cleaning out the chicken house and getting it ready for winter.

sunlight

The Purple Fuzzy

Roscoe

Yes, Happy birthday, Chel. I was so caught up in life and trying to get things done yesterday, my online presence was nearly nil. Today is Friday, thank the Lord.
 We went and got Lou's rental- It's a beautiful color of blue Hyundai Santa Fe. I'm not a big fan. Compared to the much older Lincoln, It rides like a log wagon, and sitting on its seats are like sitting on plywood. But, it keeps Lou from driving Rusty or the Jeep for a week, so I guess there's that. I question the rental industry's idea of "a comparable vehicle" though. Yes, it is an SUV, approximately the same size. That's where the comparisons stops, though. Although in fairness, it is 9 years newer than the Lincoln. But, due to the way we maintain the Lincoln, a casual bystander would not think that- Lou's cars always look like new, because she is *I need a thesaurus"-retentive about keeping it spotless.  I obsess over the mechanical the same way. The dealership gave me $1500 over book on Lou's last trade-in because the salesman said he would probably buy it for his daughter, as it "looked like new".
My goal today is to work on my cases and NOT see anyone....maybe a couple home visits. And maybe this new kid won't drive me crazy today. I told the boss yesterday I am NOT trainer material, because people annoy me. LOL

The Purple Fuzzy

People are annoying for sure. And we are people. ;)

Lynx

Quote from: The Purple Fuzzy on October 12, 2018, 03:32:11 PMPeople are annoying for sure. And we are people. ;)
So THAT'S why I keep annoying myself all the time...

Also happy birthday Chel. Also you are far too young to be complaining about old age. What's wrong with your bones, arthritis?
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

Nelle

So sleepy. It was in the upper 30s last night and we refused to turn the heat on. It was SO warm and cozy in bed that we almost overslept! It was SO hard to make myself get up and out this morning for work.

BUT.. My husband took tomorrow off work to go with me to Pickin' at the Patch at the local apple/peach orchard. We love going to this every year. Such fun stuff to look at, tasty apple cider donuts to eat with a cool apple cider slush (tho' we will probably go to KiKi's Coffeehouse for a hot coffee lol), lots of vendors to buy stuff from, even a sunflower patch! All part of our county's Colorfest! Plus tomorrow night and Sunday is pastor appreciation at church!

sunlight

Quote from: Lynx on October 12, 2018, 05:59:53 PM
Quote from: The Purple Fuzzy on October 12, 2018, 03:32:11 PMPeople are annoying for sure. And we are people. ;)

Also happy birthday Chel. Also you are far too young to be complaining about old age. What's wrong with your bones, arthritis?
Essentially. Ankylosis spondylitis.

Roscoe

Quote from: sunlight on October 12, 2018, 06:56:16 PM
Quote from: Lynx on October 12, 2018, 05:59:53 PM

Essentially. Ankylosis spondylitis.
Dear Lord. She's got the spirit. Went smooth into tongues, right there...

Lynx

I'm just impressed she can spell all that. Even with her nurse training, spelling it is still impressive.
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: