News:

Monday is an awful way to spend 1/7th of your life. -Steven Wright

Main Menu

Discuss Everything Except Alexander the Great in Sharing 508

Started by mini, January 04, 2018, 02:28:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mini

I just noticed that heather and msjenjens profile pics look much alike.
DISCLAIMER: All rights reserved. Meant for entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Not necessarily the view of this website. This supersedes all previous notices.

I wonder if we made a wax figure of Mini, and then melted it, if we'd get Roscoe... -MellerYeller

Heather

I realized that after I posted it. It'll just make you all have to pay closer attention. I refuse to go back through the headache of photobucket.
Keep it simple. Just love Jesus. -Sister Ali

Lynx

tinypic.com is much easier. It was actually bought out by photobucket, but it's still easier.
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

mini

DISCLAIMER: All rights reserved. Meant for entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Not necessarily the view of this website. This supersedes all previous notices.

I wonder if we made a wax figure of Mini, and then melted it, if we'd get Roscoe... -MellerYeller

MsJennJenn

"When a flower doesn't bloom, you fix the environment in which it grows, not the flower."
-Alexander Den Heijer-
"When I wait, you strengthen my heart."
-Psalms 27:14-
:shine:

Roscoe

But y'all do resemble.

Morning all. I'm industriously working.. just today and four more, then a nice weekend off for a brief vacation and a week of getting stuff done around the house. Life is grand.
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

Nelle

Roscoe.. I thought of you this weekend. This lady about 45 min from me was asking for someone to come take down this tall tower by her house. It looks like one of those types you might you for your radio. LOL. I almost let you know, but I'd think that's a little far to drive for a tower..

Eating leftover pork chop & fries for lunch.

mini

Oh man, I wish I could get that kind of tall tower....

The Purple Fuzzy

Roscoe

I need one more of those towers. Then I'll have 3  fifty footers up for my antennas...:ugly:
Ran smooth out of mortor tonight. Gotta get some more tomorrow evening so I can work on this floor some more.
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

sunlight

I bet you are going to love your new floor when it's all done. I know I would!
  :attackhug: Be full of hugs!

Backseat Radio

Good morning. I'm hoping it will be another uneventful day at work.

Roscoe

I didn't even have time to check in here today. This week is busy, mainly because I'm off next week and fit ALL my appointments for two weeks into this week. If I make it through tomorrow and Thursday, I'll be good. Got zero done on the floor tonight. Sigh. Had to run to Conway to get more mortar. This turned into a trip by Cato's, and Bargain Hunt (a thrift shop), ect....resulting in me getting home at 830. Guess I may not finish it completely until we get back from vacation.

taco_harvell

We have several situations we need GOD to move in! We would appreciate all those who would pray!
In love with RainbowJingles

http://lessonsintrust.blogspot.com/

Backseat Radio

Good morning. It's going to be a busy day for me. I've got Bible class this morning. Then this afternoon I have work done on a couple of teeth. Hoping I won't be in too much pain to go to church tonight.

Nelle

Day #5 of 6 (hopefully that's all LOL) without my little car. She's still in the shop. What started as an oil change, alignment, and new brakes, turned into those three PLUS new tie rod & bolts for that rod thing. Hyundai calls it a lateral something-or-other, so I may be wrong calling it a tie rod. I have no idea of these things, LOL. I'm so so so glad we have friends who run an auto shop because I love that I can fully trust someone with my car. We decided to stop going just wherever was cheap and convenient, and entrust our cars only to them. They've been amazing to work with, plus they have the most adorable boxer (Diesel) that I get to see and pet when I go. :)

We bought Jeremy a new grill last night for our anniversary present to each other. I counted it as mine as well since I will hopefully benefit greatly from this new grill in the form of more home-cooked (home-grilled?) foods! He researched for several days and finally found a pellet grill at Lowe's that we could afford and he would enjoy. I'm glad for Lowe's having the promotional financing, plus that veteran discount covers the taxes and some change.  They did have a slightly larger footage at a lower price at Walmart (he said that Pit Boss uses Walmart as their #1 distributor, and Lowe's as the #2.) but I do prefer the Lowe's atmosphere, haha.

I was like this (shows fingers in an almost-pinched mode) close to getting to go to California with my mom in June to celebrate my sister-in-love's graduation from college. I was even going to go to Disneyland!! Lifelong semi-dream there!! haha.. Anyway, they may be coming in the summer to Arkansas now, so I told Mom that we should just spend time with them in Arkansas instead of the expense of flying out there AND then me trying to get off again to spend time in Arkansas. So that's probably what I'll do.. just take off the time to spend with them while they're in Arkansas. Should be fun. :)  I'm SOOO proud of her tho! She's lived here in the US since 2011. She's now an official US citizen AND graduating college to become an elementary teacher. She loves my brother and puts up with his weirdness. Plus she loves our family like we were always there. God can truly write a love story, can't He?! :)

That's all that's going on here that I know of. It's cloudy and chilly here in SoIL. I'm also a little sleepy.. probably somewhat due to the cloudiness. :)

MsJennJenn

Nice and bright and sunny here. Love it. My disco ball is putting sun sparkles all over my office thanks to the sunshine blazing in!

Glad it's finally hump day! :clap:

But sad cus that means it's that much closer to Saturday when my friend goes on vacation for seven days! :sadbounce:
 "When a flower doesn't bloom, you fix the environment in which it grows, not the flower."
-Alexander Den Heijer-
"When I wait, you strengthen my heart."
-Psalms 27:14-
:shine:

Backseat Radio

I'm all done at the dentist. Had a root canal and filling done on one tooth. The whole left side of my face feels puffy numb now. Unfortunately I can't eat till the numb goes away.

Roscoe

:hi:
Glad it's hump day. I let Lou talk me into dinner at a Mexican place with her today. I knew better. :sadbounce:
I am SO ready for Friday..

Lynx

Quote from: Roscoe on March 07, 2018, 10:13:20 PM:hi:
Glad it's hump day. I let Lou talk me into dinner at a Mexican place with her today. I knew better. :sadbounce:
I am SO ready for Friday..
But it was sooooo delicious!

Right?
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

Nelle

Mmm... I need to eat at our favorite Mexican restaurant soon. We haven't been in like at least two weeks or so. That's almost unheard of!!

Ready for Saturday. I'm needing sleep haha.

Hopefully getting our car back today. Fingers crossed!

mini

Im contemplating evil.  Murder actually.

You see, my dad brought me 2 roosters last Saturday.  One has decided to voice his new found liberty in a song of praise, aka crowing.  Dumb thing started yesterday morning at 3:30 am.

3:30 AM.  He crowed from then until I left at 7 am.

Then this morning he started in at 4:30 am.

I have a splitting headache because of him and I'm fittin' to baptize the joker in the name of Colonel Sanders, in a hot fryin' oil.

sunlight

Why in the world would he bring you 2 roosters? Was the plan for fried chicken initially? Lol. Now hens I can understand- or even a hen and a rooster... but 2 roosters?
  :attackhug: Be full of hugs!

mini

I think he knew this one was demented so he was thinning out his flock....lol

Roscoe

Quote from: sunlight on March 08, 2018, 03:17:43 PMWhy in the world would he bring you 2 roosters? Was the plan for fried chicken initially? Lol. Now hens I can understand- or even a hen and a rooster... but 2 roosters?

Mini is his son. It's only right Pa Porter get some revenge for nearly 40 years of Germ and his torments, and if a little chuckle of revenge is by sending Germ roosters- I totally approve. 

And no, Isaac, the cheeseburger was subpar. Not worth the calories it costs me.
I had a nice berry shake this morning..gonna lose again one way or another. This weekend in Branson may stall me though..