News:

What happens if you get scared half to death twice? -Steven Wright

Main Menu

Prayer Request for Rainbow Jingles *joke*

Started by Ashlee, June 05, 2008, 04:25:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ashlee

:freaky2: Investigation Alert :freaky2:

We go now to the spontaneous combustions happening inside the vehicle that yours truly is riding in.  *perhaps I should have requested prayer for myself as well*  Your lovely Rainbow Jingles is in a state of depression at the moment.  She needs deep and concentrated prayer.  In a moment of friskiness, she offered a certain coolguy sugar.  Said coolguy refused.  Thank goodness he politely said "No, thank you"  He apparently thinks he is sweet enough as he is.....

As I type, said person named Elona is yelling.  And I quote "I love my lips"  Apparently, since Aaron doesn't want any, she'll have to sweeten herself.

MelodyB

:popcorn:

I thought the guys were riding in their own car?
Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

apsurf

This would be really interresting if i was able to be there.

EricShane

Hebrews 12:12-16 Wherefore lift up the hands which hang down, and the feeble knees And make straight paths for your feet, lest that which is lame be turned out of the way; but let it rather be healed. Follow peace with all men, and holiness, without which no man shall see the Lord: Looking diligently lest any man fail of the grace of God; lest any root of bitterness springing up trouble you

upcchris

....right...for a second I thought you were serious and was worried about Elona when I read the title of this thread...put it in Just for Fun
Television is proof the people will look at anything rather than eachother

Life would be so much easier without hormones

Of all God's creations, humans are the only ones with enough imagination to be bored

Humans are fallible, and they unreasonably expect everyone else not to be

Tina~Chris

Jennie-lynnie

I do not think this belongs in the prayer request area!

Ashlee

Sorry, I couldn't move it once I started it.  It was funny to begin with.

Thanks John!

RainbowJingles

lol  Aaron was giving out lots of sugar on the trip.  :freaky2:

I think he started out with sugar cookies and then graduated to cherry something-or-others, and then I passed around some kisses.  :hypocrite:  Certain females refused to take any from MY hand, but when I passed the bag back to certain males, it was easy to convince them to accept the chocolates.  :bigcheese:

apsurf

LOL!!!!!

Ashlee

I think you should change that from certain females to a certain female.....

I didn't want any of Aarons creepy kisses. :hypocrite:

RainbowJingles

You might think HE is creepy...  but how do you know his KISSES are creepy?!?!!?  :eyebrow:

OR are you saying that you would only reject one of his creepy kisses, and that any other brand/type of his kisses would be palatable?

Sis

Aaron?  Creepy?  Did he immitate a gorilla, too?  :laughhard:

RainbowJingles

lol  No.  He "crept" up behind Ashlee when she didn't realize he was there.  Scared her.

Ashlee

Quote from: RainbowJingles on June 11, 2008, 07:56:54 PM
You might think HE is creepy...  but how do you know his KISSES are creepy?!?!!?  :eyebrow:

OR are you saying that you would only reject one of his creepy kisses, and that any other brand/type of his kisses would be palatable?

Good grief :roll:

RainbowJingles

Sis

Hmmm doesn't work any better for you, Rainbow!

RainbowJingles

Ashlee

RainbowJingles

I don't have the EvilDina horns to hold it up!

Ashlee

They're still attached.  lol  BTW, who has that picture?

RainbowJingles

I posted one of them in the meetup thread somewhere.

The Purple Fuzzy

RainbowJingles

It was near the pics of the whatzit, I think.

RainbowJingles

Okay...  my bad.  Apparently I only uploaded it to PhotoBucket, and didn't post it on the board.

RainbowJingles