News:

Experience is something you don't get until just after you need it. -Steven Wright

Main Menu

Last person to post wins...round 15!!

Started by Babs, June 16, 2011, 08:29:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Babs.....

Yes
No
Yes
No
Yes
No

Heather

Keep it simple. Just love Jesus. -Sister Ali

The Purple Fuzzy

Been to some garage sales.  Got some clothes for the new baby and a bicycle for Talia. :bigcheese:

Tricia Lea

Lynx

Did they have any music?  I usually stop by yard sales looking for music and old Lit. books.
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

The Purple Fuzzy

Heather

Did you see any refrigerators? I'm still in need for one.
Keep it simple. Just love Jesus. -Sister Ali

Tricia Lea

Went to a play at the Old Courthouse Theatre this evening. Enjoyed it.

The Purple Fuzzy

Scott

Ha Look! I am the last one to post. and I win!!

:laughhard: :laughhard: :laughhard: :laughhard: :laughhard: :laughhard: :laughhard:

Gotcha...

this is still open until..................................

yeah right, like I am going to tell you!

:laughhard: :laughhard: :laughhard: :laughhard: :laughhard: :laughhard:
"I find your lack of faith disturbing." (Vader)

People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf (Orwell and Churchhill)

The Never Ending Battle

Roscoe

:pound: :pound: :P
Maybe I'll win......if Seth would just fulfill his duties and accept my bribe.
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

The Purple Fuzzy

Roscoe

Quote from: The Purple Fuzzy on November 21, 2011, 02:29:57 PM
Mods and admin's can't win. :roll:
but they could accept bribes to lock the thread after I post so I could win....... :P
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

The Purple Fuzzy

I wasn't referring to you. ;)  I was referring to the post before yours.

Scott

Oh but I am a winner every day!  Don't tell me I am a loser!   :cry2:  That is mean!  :cry2:

People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf (Orwell and Churchhill)

The Never Ending Battle

Scott

Quote from: Roscoe on November 21, 2011, 05:22:28 PM
but they could accept bribes to lock the thread after I post so I could win....... :P

I could use a good tazer - the nice yellow and black police issue one.  I had to take down a 4 time felon recently with just a can of mace.

The Never Ending Battle

The Purple Fuzzy

Scott with a taser sounds disturbing... :o

Scott

Quote from: The Purple Fuzzy on November 21, 2011, 06:46:00 PM
Scott with a taser sounds disturbing... :o

I do bail bonds and sometimes people jump bail - of course I want to take it to Indiana sometime!  :freaky2:

The Never Ending Battle

Melody

The Purple Fuzzy

Roscoe

Scott, bring the road show to Arkansas.... I've got enough contacts we could have fun. And it'd be a short ride next door to Oklahoma and tase a miscreant hiding there under the name of "minnisota 68". :freaky2:

Scott

Roscoe; We busted this creep - wife and child beater - 4 felonies. He violated the terms of his bail so we revoked his bond and picked him up.  3 of us showed up at his apartment and when he saw us - he froze (not so tough when women weren't there) - he practically cried.

He later filed a police report and accused us a attacking him in his house, knocking him down and beating him at tazer point.

I don't own a tazer, but now I wish I did.

The police laughed him off.

The Never Ending Battle

The Purple Fuzzy

Babs

Religion is worthless until it is able to move outside the walls.

My latest blog post.

Scott

The Never Ending Battle

Scott

Quote from: Roscoe on November 21, 2011, 11:05:28 PM
Scott, bring the road show to Arkansas.... I've got enough contacts we could have fun. And it'd be a short ride next door to Oklahoma and tase a miscreant hiding there under the name of "minnisota 68". :freaky2:

If I get a skip to your area, I would gladly let  you play bounty hunter.

The Never Ending Battle