Babs.....

Yes
No
Yes
No
Yes
No

Roscoe

Hey, wait a minute! I miss a while in this thread and return to find lies being spread. I ain't payin' nobody's way anywhere. No way, no how, no ticket, no trip.

If anybody is going to go trippin' on my dime it'll be me. And rusty. And maybe Lou and Chey.
So put that whole idear outta yer head, it AIN"T happenin'. :pound: :pound:
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

Lynx

Admin started it, go pound him.  But he'll just probably change it to where you have to pay your own way to go see Se.th yourself.  :P
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

Roscoe

Quote from: Psalm_97 on November 05, 2011, 04:47:35 PM
Admin started it, go pound him.  But he'll just probably change it to where you have to pay your own way to go see Se.th yourself.  :P
I'm afeared of Admin. He can make the filter say anything he wants when someone types my name, and apparently he enjoys abusing that power.  :biglaugh:

I'll not poke that sleeping bear. I know my limitations. :laughhard:
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

Babs

Ahhh the weaker vessel spoke lol

Headed eastward
Religion is worthless until it is able to move outside the walls.

My latest blog post.

Roscoe

Quote from: Babs on November 05, 2011, 06:08:16 PM
Ahhh the weaker vessel spoke lol

Headed eastward
:pound: :pound: NOT the weaker vessel- Adam just knew if he didn't eat what she put before him, he'd never hear the end of the nagging.  :laughhard:

And that must be the opposite of the old saying "Go West, Young Man"- "Go East, Old Lady". :laughhard: :P
:couch:

The Purple Fuzzy

Babs

:pound: the pokey

At walmart in lindale, so sleepy. Been awake since 4am yesterday morning ugh

My latest blog post.

Roscoe

The Purple Fuzzy

Roscoe

Babs

My latest blog post.

The Purple Fuzzy

Babs

Was supposed to be mapping but got got side tracked lol

My latest blog post.

The Purple Fuzzy

iridiscente

Lynx

"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."

The Purple Fuzzy

iridiscente

sunlight

:attackhug: Be full of hugs!

The Purple Fuzzy

Babs

My latest blog post.

The Purple Fuzzy

Lynx

Nap time is over, music time is now.  I thought of Seth today because I hung out at church all day between services.  Ate lunch there, edited some files for the christmas program, processed a few other music-related things, installed a 1/4 inch splitter in the sound booth from a monitor bus, attended choir practice... and caught a nap in the pew, just like Seth. 
"Do you sing at church?"

Babs

My latest blog post.

The Purple Fuzzy