News:

Experience is something you don't get until just after you need it. -Steven Wright

Main Menu

Last person to post wins...round 15!!

Started by Babs, June 16, 2011, 08:29:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Babs.....

Yes
No
Yes
No
Yes
No

sunlight

Quote from: Babs on November 03, 2011, 08:14:05 AM
Lol are you going to actually eat them.this time?

Nope, but I will watch you, and take more pictures, and have fun with the chopsticks! :grin:
  :attackhug: Be full of hugs!

MelodyB

Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

Lynx

The hoorays would be a bit muted then, at least until we know...
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

The Purple Fuzzy

You win the privilege of starting the next thread. ;)

Roscoe

Psalms- I'd love that, but I'm so busy right now I don't think I'll ever catch up....... But man, BBQ'd Coon sure does sound good. And Squirrel and dumplings- yum! 'course Taco might have an issue with that dish. :laughhard:

One of these days, my friend. You'll look up and I will have crept into your town/area unawares... Be vewy,vewy, afwaid. :laughhard:

Oh, yeah- I WIN. :P
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

The Purple Fuzzy

Lynx

I rejoice with you Ros-coe as I rejoice with all the others who have made the same claim.  Hooray. 
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."

Scott

"I find your lack of faith disturbing." (Vader)

People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf (Orwell and Churchhill)

The Never Ending Battle

sunlight

:attackhug: Be full of hugs!

Babs

Quote from: sunlight on November 03, 2011, 06:56:05 PM
Quote from: Babs on November 03, 2011, 08:14:05 AM
Lol are you going to actually eat them.this time?

Nope, but I will watch you, and take more pictures, and have fun with the chopsticks! :grin:

lol sounds like a plan
Religion is worthless until it is able to move outside the walls.

My latest blog post.

The Purple Fuzzy

Babs

My latest blog post.

Roscoe

Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

MelodyB

Roscoe

In your dreams, duck. And speaking of duck- a nice sauce, some fig pudding- 'tis the season for roast duck, so watch yourself!

MelodyB

I make a really good roast duck with an orange cranberry glaze.

:fork:

I need to find a duck. They are hard to come by around here. Not the store bought oven ready type.

Plenty of live ones around.

Roscoe

I honestly don't think I have ever had duck..... I started to buy one the other day- our local Walmart had a bunch for sale, but they were pricey, and with me not having ever cooked one, I was apprehensive about spending $14 (I think it was) for one then not cooking it right.

MelodyB

Oh it's DELISIOUS!

It favors the flavor of turkey. Dark meat turkey.

There isn't white meat on duck and it's really greasy, so you have to know how to cook it.

The Purple Fuzzy

Roscoe

Lynx

Quote from: Roscoe on November 04, 2011, 03:04:25 PM
Quote from: The Purple Fuzzy on November 04, 2011, 03:00:07 PM
:eyebrow:  food here too...
We're in a foodie mood.... cook for us, mama dubois. :biglaugh:
Yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah!  Sis. Dubois' cooking and Bro. Dubois' barbecue! 

Great, now I'm hungry all over again...

Duck is good.  We have duck dressing almost every year.  Goose now... goose tastes too much like liver.  I like some good pan-fried chicken livers or beef liver, gravy and onions but goose tastes more like liver than liver tastes like liver.  I haven't figured that out.
"Do you sing at church?"

MelodyB

MelodyB

And in my defense...the cop started it.

And Mini started it in the other thread.

:demand:

Babs

My latest blog post.

Roscoe

Quote from: MelodyB on November 04, 2011, 03:18:27 PM
And in my defense...the cop started it.

And Mini started it in the other thread.

:demand:
Yeah,yeah. Blame it on the cop. All I did was suggest you might be in danger ...... And Mini led me into temptation once again on the other thread. Surely I am weak.