News:

You can reach your profile and change its settings here.

Main Menu

Last person to post wins...round 15!!

Started by Babs, June 16, 2011, 08:29:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Babs.....

Yes
No
Yes
No
Yes
No

The Purple Fuzzy

Lynx

Kinda slow over here.  When I hit a metaphorical stump in the music I tend to wander off and do something else, come back to it later.  So I haven't gotten much done today.  Did get a lot of nothing done, which is good... I've been getting a big backlog lately of nothing that I kept meaning to do, but had to keep putting it off.  So now that's out of the way.  Maybe for the rest of the day I'll get ahead on all the nothing I might want to do in the near future.
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

The Purple Fuzzy

Lynx

Is it that surprising to find me doing nothing? 
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."

Roscoe

Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

Lynx

Thanks, I think.  You still don't win though.  :P
"Do you sing at church?"

The Purple Fuzzy

Babs

Religion is worthless until it is able to move outside the walls.

My latest blog post.

Tricia Lea

* Tricia Lea sneaks in and posts

* Tricia Lea runs out

Babs

* Babs pours a bag of marbles out and leaves

My latest blog post.

Lynx

*Isaac looks around, sits down and starts playing marbles.
"Do you sing at church?"

Tricia Lea

* Tricia Lea puts some marbles in the freezer for the safe keeping

Lynx

*Isaac puts a can of mace underneath his pillow, just in case anyone tries to wake him up with frozen marbles.
"Do you sing at church?"

The Purple Fuzzy

Lynx

"Do you sing at church?"

Babs

:sing: lolly lolly lolly get your adverbs here

My latest blog post.

Lynx

"Do you sing at church?"

Babs

My latest blog post.

The Purple Fuzzy

Babs

Lol I know that song was stuck in my head all day lol

My latest blog post.

The Purple Fuzzy

Tricia Lea

The Purple Fuzzy

Tricia Lea

Got an email from "facebook". My account is about to be suspended because there are complaints that have led them to believe it is a spam account

BUT

I can still save my account by sending my credit card info to verify that I am a real person

DO I LOOK THAT STUPID?? ??

Lynx

The sad part is some people are, because they are still falling for stuff like that.  If nobody fell for it they would stop doing it.

I get a kick out of some of the emails I get, because they have nothing to do with me.  I don't have a Wells Fargo or Bank of America account, I don't do ebay so I have no user name and password to give them even if I did believe my account was in danger. 

I get a laugh out of some popups too.  There's one that pops up a window that is supposed to look like a normal "My Computer" window, and it says "Your hard drive has been scanned and has umpity-zillion viruses.  You need to buy this antivirus to fix the problem."  One, I'm running a Linux distro.  Two, if somehow my whole computer system did get trashed I would just clone a reinstall from a backup.  Three, that looks nothing like my real "My Computer" window - even if I were in Windows it wouldn't, because I never keep the default theme. 
"Do you sing at church?"