News:

The staff of Godplace.com welcomes you to our little house of fun. If you have a spiritual need, feel free to  contact any staff member.

Main Menu

Last person to post wins...round 15!!

Started by Babs, June 16, 2011, 08:29:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Babs.....

Yes
No
Yes
No
Yes
No

The Purple Fuzzy

Roscoe

Quote from: Tricia Lea on October 09, 2011, 12:16:04 AM
:hi:

Seeing that I am a nut about fountains specifically and water features in general- I love it.

Oh and MY- nice try, but

I STILL WIN!!!!!!!
:P
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

Lynx

"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

Lynx

And by the way if you like fountains you would have loved my grandparents' floral shop/greenhouse.  Right in the big front room there was a very large, very low stone something-or-other, took up about a sixth of the floor, with water running all over it through little pockets.  Looked like the building had been built around a patch of stone with a creek flowing through it, but the water never flowed out on the floor... much to my disappointment as a kid.   It was a great place for a kid to climb all over though.
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."

Babs

Religion is worthless until it is able to move outside the walls.

My latest blog post.

Roscoe

Quote from: Psalm_97 on October 09, 2011, 12:25:44 PM
And by the way if you like fountains you would have loved my grandparents' floral shop/greenhouse.  Right in the big front room there was a very large, very low stone something-or-other, took up about a sixth of the floor, with water running all over it through little pockets.  Looked like the building had been built around a patch of stone with a creek flowing through it, but the water never flowed out on the floor... much to my disappointment as a kid.   It was a great place for a kid to climb all over though.
I like fountains so much, I put one in my living room. Lou doesn't like it running much though, she says it makes her run down the hall constantly. :laughhard:
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

Babs

:thumbsup2: perhaps you could move the fountain down the hall lol

My latest blog post.

The Purple Fuzzy

Babs

My latest blog post.

Lynx

Still dry down there in TX?  How much longer they project will it be so dry?
"Do you sing at church?"

The Purple Fuzzy

Babs

My latest blog post.

Lynx

It wasn't when I was there.  Everything was green and Chel mentioned it had been raining every single day for two months.  I sang a phrase of a Hemphills song, "I'm as happy as I can be, walking in God's sunshine!" 

Maybe when it was raining every day somebody prayed too hard for it to quit and overloaded the prayer circuit.   :-\
"Do you sing at church?"

The Purple Fuzzy

It's not normally dry in this part of TX

Babs

Its always dry here ugh but its raining again/still

My latest blog post.

The Purple Fuzzy

It sprinkled here.
We're making blueberry cobbler.

Babs

* Babs huffs and puffs and tries to blow the rain to fuzzy

My latest blog post.

The Purple Fuzzy

Tricia Lea

* Tricia Lea starts singing
Goodnight Goodnight

sunlight

:attackhug: Be full of hugs!

The Purple Fuzzy

Babs

My latest blog post.

Tricia Lea

Wow, just found out I have 2 friends in ICU . Angel has been in there almost a week with pneumonia, COPD and in a drug induced coma to give her lungs a rest.
Lisa was about to go home from her pneumonia and had a brain anneurism(sp) last night and is in ICU. They are 39 and 43,
Going to take the bus to the hosp in a bit

The Purple Fuzzy

Seems like trouble is every where you look lately.