No
Yes
No
Yes
No

The Purple Fuzzy

:)  It's funny, he came, he saw, he left and we're still open for business

Tricia Lea

Had a blast this evening. Went to the Zombie walk and won 2nd place in the victims category LOL.

Going to post some pics on FB as soon as I get them uploaded

The Purple Fuzzy

Tricia Lea

Tricia Lea

BTW, I got this Barb and thought you might want to see it :)

g

Babs

I think seth enjoys the fact we get away with this thread lol

Cute tl
Religion is worthless until it is able to move outside the walls.

My latest blog post.

Tricia Lea

mini

DISCLAIMER: All rights reserved. Meant for entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Not necessarily the view of this website. This supersedes all previous notices.

I wonder if we made a wax figure of Mini, and then melted it, if we'd get Roscoe... -MellerYeller

Babs

My latest blog post.

mini

DISCLAIMER: All rights reserved. Meant for entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Not necessarily the view of this website. This supersedes all previous notices.

I wonder if we made a wax figure of Mini, and then melted it, if we'd get Roscoe... -MellerYeller

Lynx

minnesota I see you're back to beating up your poor driver.
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

mini

Babs

My latest blog post.

Lynx

I still don't see how that jeep is going up the hill so fast with nobody's foot on the gas pedal...
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."

Tricia Lea

mini

Quote from: Psalm_97 on October 01, 2011, 04:08:22 PM
I still don't see how that jeep is going up the hill so fast with nobody's foot on the gas pedal...

Accelerator is stuck... :)

Babs

Not feeling good at all today, may end up at :nono: er ugh  :updown: :updown: :-\

My latest blog post.

Tricia Lea

Hugggs... Hope you feel better soon

* Tricia Lea hugs babs again

The Purple Fuzzy

Tricia Lea

OMG, I changed my profile pic on FB to the pic from how I looked last night at the Zombie walk. Got 2 messages and one wall post from ppl thinking it was real and thinking I was hurt or soothing. I changed it back after that

Heres the pic I had

The Purple Fuzzy

Tricia Lea

Goodnight everyone. Leaves another big hug for babs.

Hope you are feeling better

Babs

Twas a rough day but feeling some better : sleep:

My latest blog post.

The Purple Fuzzy

Lynx

Sleep is for the weak.  Caffeine conquers all!
"Do you sing at church?"