News:

Experience is something you don't get until just after you need it. -Steven Wright

Main Menu

Last person to post wins...round 15!!

Started by Babs, June 16, 2011, 08:29:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Babs.....

Yes
No
Yes
No
Yes
No

Tricia Lea

Maybe I am stupid and nieve but why does things have to be so bad, why cant we as a world pull together and make things better.
I so wish we lived in a world that we could all pull together without dividing lines such as ethnicity, religion or social class. Things that were supposed to be ment to unite only seem to serve to divide

I best be quiet myself uggh

I am out of here for the night before I get myself in trouble

Babs

Yeah I hear ya. And I think I will sign off as well :sleep:
Religion is worthless until it is able to move outside the walls.

My latest blog post.

The Purple Fuzzy

Babs

My latest blog post.

Lynx

Quote from: Tricia Lea on September 21, 2011, 01:46:54 AM
Maybe I am stupid and nieve but why does things have to be so bad, why cant we as a world pull together and make things better.
I so wish we lived in a world that we could all pull together without dividing lines such as ethnicity, religion or social class. Things that were supposed to be ment to unite only seem to serve to divide

I best be quiet myself uggh

I am out of here for the night before I get myself in trouble
I forget who it was, but I remember a quotable quote something like, "If we woke up tomorrow and everyone was the same color, living in the same area, believing the same religion and speaking the same language, we would find something else to look down on each other for before lunch."
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

Babs

My latest blog post.

Tricia Lea

Had the weirdest dream last night. Was walking through a graveyard but instead of tombstones, there were bust and head moldings of each person buried. As you stop by each grave it told you that persons life story like they were talking to you.

Lynx

That could be neat... as long as the weatherproofing holds out around the electronics.  A recording of a person's accomplishments, qualities, like an obituary.  Or maybe a personal last message from the deceased. 
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

Babs

Sadly no one would take the time to listen I'm afraid. If you couldn't listen when they were alive you won't care once their gone.

Oh joy yet another day ugh

My latest blog post.

The Purple Fuzzy

Woke up late this morning.  Had turned the alarm off.  For once, I was glad the phone rang.

Babs

Ohoh that's not good

Good someone called tho lol I would be sunk most likely cause my phone rarely works good enough to get a phone call lol

My latest blog post.

The Purple Fuzzy

Glad they're not really picky about being a little late here.

Tricia Lea

Quote from: Psalm_97 on September 21, 2011, 01:41:23 PM
That could be neat... as long as the weatherproofing holds out around the electronics.  A recording of a person's accomplishments, qualities, like an obituary.  Or maybe a personal last message from the deceased. 

would be neat but what was weird it was like each person was actually talking  not just a recording in the dream lol

Hope everyones having a good day

Tricia Lea

Babs

Yeah that's good too, not like your late a lot so its good they are cool when something like that happens.             

My latest blog post.

The Purple Fuzzy

Hubby, Talia and Adina came and took me to lunch. :)

Tricia Lea

Babs

My latest blog post.

Tricia Lea

The Purple Fuzzy

Or at least she was nice for just a little while. :hypocrite:

Babs

And pf wins the prize! Lol

Lordy you don't want to hear what I have to say on the subject lol but hey if your hungry you will eat, no matter who brings it lol

My latest blog post.

Tricia Lea

It has been pouring rain here all afternoon. We needed the rain

MelodyB

Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

sunlight

:attackhug: Be full of hugs!

Tricia Lea