Babs.....

Yes
No
Yes
No
Yes
No

Babs

Its gota be a good day I'm gona get coffee! Haven't had a cup in so long I don't remember lol
Religion is worthless until it is able to move outside the walls.

My latest blog post.

MelodyB

Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

Babs

My latest blog post.

The Purple Fuzzy

Babs

My latest blog post.

Tricia Lea

Babs

Yeah its so nice for a change. We have storms coming in tonight and tomorrow tho sigh but I can't complain since we need the rain so badly

My latest blog post.

Tricia Lea

Have had the windows open the last 2 days

Babs

My latest blog post.

Tricia Lea

Just read an article, Obama is trying to knock off the tax break people get by donating money to organizations that help people http://majorityleader.gov/blog/2011/09/president-obamas-tax-on-soup-kitchens.html

Babs

My latest blog post.

Tricia Lea

just seems this country is becoming more for the rich, It already has been but its getting more that way

Babs

To me it seems we are headed to the point that they will try to make it so "useless" people (term sick, homeless, elderly) can be put to sleep much as animals already are.

Seems each year they make it just a bit harder to make ends meet. I know it seems a scifi suggestion but its actually more known than people realize. I have been reading stuff on it for years now. A lot of stuff on natural selection.

My latest blog post.

The Purple Fuzzy

*sigh*  and the middle class are turning into the poor but still expected to pay all the taxes to support everyone else

Tricia Lea

true

seems this country is every man for himself, I was watching a documentary where it was showing a community in South America. They had hardly anything but they pull together and make it. Could you imagine it if a city here in the US was forced to depend on each other for survival

Babs

I think all gp'ers need to move to pf's and we can start our own community lol we would tons of chickens and eggs with seth lol

My latest blog post.

Lynx

People here don't HAVE to depend on each other anymore.  As the song says, "Everybody's got their own everything."  Everybody's had his own everything for so long that most people don't know their next door neighbor's name.  And most people don't know what it means to be poor either - to eat beans until you're sick of them because that's all you have, to patch your blue jeans because you can't afford to get a new pair, to feed the dog scraps because there's no money for a bag of Purina. 

I think if a lot more people had a lot less it might be the best thing for them.  Many people these days are rude because they can be - they have all they need and most of what they want, why should they care what other people think about them?  If people had to ask for help they'd get to know their neighbors again... they'd have to... and they'd learn to treat others the way they would want to be treated, because they'd find themselves in a position where they want to be treated well by their fellow man. 
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

Lynx

Lecture done, switching Professor mode to OFF.  Sorry, just something that's been on my mind lately.
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

Tricia Lea

Quote from: Babs on September 18, 2011, 07:35:18 PM
I think all gp'ers need to move to pf's and we can start our own community lol we would tons of chickens and eggs with seth lol
For sure

Been listening to an audio book the last week that talks alot about natural selection

Babs

I'm not opposed to it as long as its the persons choice, not the government. I still laugh that they state it is illegal to commit suicide. I mean how does one enforce that exactly? Lol

My latest blog post.

Tricia Lea

True

so whats the states penalty to those who commit suicide? Bring them back to life and lock them up

The Purple Fuzzy

Babs

I don't know, I just know one time my sister went to the whacky farm and they made her sign a paper saying she promised not to kill herself and I had to laugh lol that's when they said you do know its illegal right? I was laughing so hard they almost wanted to lock me up instead lol

My latest blog post.

Tricia Lea

Stans best friend was found dead 2 days ago and they were doing an autopsy to rule the cause. They at first were assuming suicide due to his mental health history but figured he just passed out when he hit his head, it wasnt cause of an OD

Babs

My latest blog post.