Babs.....

Yes
No
Yes
No
Yes
No

Babs

Religion is worthless until it is able to move outside the walls.

My latest blog post.

The Purple Fuzzy

Babs

:hi:

Its actually raining some :clap: painfully slow though, we need a near flood just to make the ground seem wet again lol

My latest blog post.

The Purple Fuzzy

Or at least a good steady rain, not too fast, where it can soak in.

MelodyB

Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

Babs

Right. Its going just a bit too slow here, makes me doubt we will get enough to even matter.

My latest blog post.

Tricia Lea

oops did I wake you up earlier barb    :halo:

The Purple Fuzzy

I think we got 17 drops of rain while I was at lunch.

Babs

It sprinkles just a little bit about once an hour. Not enough to help but just enough to make me have to roll up the windows sigh

My latest blog post.

Tricia Lea

:clap2: :clap2:
Ran into a kid I haven't seen in sooo long
I was at school today and walking to one of the buildings I hear someone call my name so I turn around and she calls my name again and this girl comes running up to hug me. It was Erika. The college has an early college program for high schoolers to graduate HS with also a 2 year college degree and shes a 9th grader in the program there

Erika started going to the UPC I used to go to when she was 3 from a bus ministry, She went till about 3 years ago when all the sudden it became inconvenient for anyone to get her, even people that lived bout 2 miles from her couldnt get up early enough to get her. I remember her calling me one time crying because no one would get her and she wanted to go.

Anyways she has grown up to where I almost did not recognize her. I had been wondering how she was and so glad shes doing good and I know I will see her some around the college :)

Babs

My latest blog post.

Tricia Lea

I still have a little art project she did and gave to me when she was younger :)

The Purple Fuzzy

Babs

* Babs watches the clock with pf albeit probably for a different reason

My latest blog post.

Tricia Lea

* Tricia Lea looks at my clock and lays down for a nap to get rid of my headahe

Babs

My latest blog post.

Tricia Lea

Max is not a happy camper, The leg he hurt last week now has a knot he does not want anyone touching now.

Babs

Am at my sisters, they are having to take their dog to vet to be put down :(

My latest blog post.

MelodyB

Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

The Purple Fuzzy

The Purple Fuzzy

Tricia Lea

Babs

My latest blog post.

Lynx

Max looks like Spike, the ultimately cool cat we once had.  You could take him for a car ride, even take the car through the car wash (which makes all other cats totally freak out) and he'd just lie on the dash and watch the water.  We would take him to the laundromat and he'd wander in between the rows of washing machines, come out with cobwebs all over his whiskers.  Take him to the park, he'd lie out under a tree until it was time to go.  He wasn't lazy, as several dead mice, lizards, etc can attest - he just didn't stress over anything. 

Man, I still miss him.  Many nights I've gone to sleep with him purring on my stomach. 
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: