News:

You can reach your profile and change its settings here.

Main Menu

Last person to post wins...round 15!!

Started by Babs, June 16, 2011, 08:29:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Babs.....

Yes
No
Yes
No
Yes
No

Tricia Lea

ok my turn now

Night  everyone

* Tricia Lea leaves hugs to all

The Purple Fuzzy

Tricia Lea

Well Max is walking around this morning. Waling like an old man lol but at least hes walking on his sore leg
Hes mad cause we won't let him go outside this morning

mini

DISCLAIMER: All rights reserved. Meant for entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Not necessarily the view of this website. This supersedes all previous notices.

I wonder if we made a wax figure of Mini, and then melted it, if we'd get Roscoe... -MellerYeller

Lynx

"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

Lynx

Minnesota what happened to the guy in your avatar?  Did he finally decide to wear his seat belt?
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."

The Purple Fuzzy

mini

Quote from: Psalm_97 on September 07, 2011, 03:44:45 PM
Minnesota what happened to the guy in your avatar?  Did he finally decide to wear his seat belt?

I changed that like a month ago, and you are the first person to notice.  LOL
DISCLAIMER: All rights reserved. Meant for entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Not necessarily the view of this website. This supersedes all previous notices.

I wonder if we made a wax figure of Mini, and then melted it, if we'd get Roscoe... -MellerYeller

Babs

* Babs was sitting at the park, in the briskness of the early morning, reading a new book, dozing,  enjoying a lovely day...unknowingly above head was a tornado siren that really had to be "tested" at that very moment 
:yikes:
Religion is worthless until it is able to move outside the walls.

My latest blog post.

The Purple Fuzzy

Babs

I literally fell out of my chair lol then headed to the rr lol so glad I had parked close lol

My latest blog post.

mini

Babs

Would have made a great Youtube video lol

My latest blog post.

MelodyB

Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

Lynx

"Do you sing at church?"

The Purple Fuzzy

MelodyB

Lynx

"Do you sing at church?"

The Purple Fuzzy

sunlight

:attackhug: Be full of hugs!

Babs

My latest blog post.

MelodyB

The Purple Fuzzy

MelodyB

Lynx

"Do you sing at church?"