Babs.....

Yes
No
Yes
No
Yes
No

MelodyB

I mean, you ask the advice of your Husband, your best friend, and even the pastor and his wife, and all four of them tell you that they don't feel right about it, and you go ahead and decide to do it anyway.

I can only cringe as to what this will turn out like! Lord help me. :smirk2:
Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

Lynx

Sometimes (speaking from personal and regrettable experience) you just want to do something so much you won't listen. 

"Good judgment comes from experience, and a lot of experience comes from bad judgment."  Sometimes people just have to learn the way I did, by trying the other way and getting their fingers burnt. 
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

Roscoe

Quote from: Psalm_97 on August 31, 2011, 05:16:15 PM
Sometimes (speaking from personal and regrettable experience) you just want to do something so much you won't listen. 
"Good judgment comes from experience, and a lot of experience comes from bad judgment."  Sometimes people just have to learn the way I did, by trying the other way and getting their fingers burnt.
I agree. This very thing is why I'm a cop now.  My pastor told me three different times that he did not feel it was God's will for me to be a cop, but I was hardheaded and continued to ask until he told me to go......Fortunately, God used me anyway and brought what Satan had meant for a stumbling block as a stepping block, but if I had not heeded the Master's call and repented . I cringe to think of how it would have ended.  And there's no telling what kind of trials I would have been spared had I listened the first time....
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

Babs

Religion is worthless until it is able to move outside the walls.

My latest blog post.

The Purple Fuzzy

Lynx

"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."

MelodyB

This situation is about a back surgery. This person thinks they need back surgery, and found a dr to do it, and all against the advice of other drs and her peers and pastor.

This may ruin her life. And I feel like it's all cause of a pain pill addiction she had. I feel very very uneasy about it. And I also feel that she will be able to use this as a perfect excuse later to take pills that she can easily become addicted to.

And now I just found out that she was fired from her job today.

It's a lovely situation. :roll:

Babs

My latest blog post.

The Purple Fuzzy

Babs

My latest blog post.

Tricia Lea

Babs

:sing: east bound and down  :sing: loaded up and truckin'  :sing:

for some reason that song is stuck in my head. lol na'nite :sleep:

My latest blog post.

The Purple Fuzzy

Lynx

I don't think five-oh even noticed he's not winning.
"Do you sing at church?"

Roscoe

Quote from: Psalm_97 on September 01, 2011, 05:20:33 AM
I don't think five-oh even noticed he's not winning.
Oh yes I did. It's part of my stragety.....lure you into a false sense of security, then BAM! BwaaaaaHaaaaHaaa!
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

The Purple Fuzzy

Tricia Lea

Found out some good news here at school today. I might have a chance this spring to go to Romania for a couple of weeks with the ROTARACT club to help at an orphanage there. I am one of 5 that applied and that met the criteria and they will be picking 2 out of the 5. Not too bad odds

The Purple Fuzzy

MelodyB

The Purple Fuzzy

Babs

My latest blog post.

The Purple Fuzzy

Tricia Lea

Was just told this afternoon that the 1st of October when I get my pell grant money I need to apply for my passport :)

:hyper::hyper::hyper::hyper::hyper:

Lynx

"Do you sing at church?"

Babs

:clap: tl

got van inspection today, almost ready to roll  :freaky2:

My latest blog post.