Babs.....

Yes
No
Yes
No
Yes
No

Babs

Religion is worthless until it is able to move outside the walls.

My latest blog post.

The Purple Fuzzy

The Purple Fuzzy

Babs

kinda ok. when the desk fell on it, it made a huge gash on the top of my foot, and that is not healing so well. but i can walk now at least. thanks for asking

My latest blog post.

Tricia Lea

Roscoe

I'm gonna Taze TACO...... because he's calling me a half century old. I'm posting this here so I can truthfully say that I warned him, and he probably won't read it.  :smirk2: Taco, I'm gonna light up your life...... :laughhard:

And Hi, everyone- I WIN!  :P
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

Lynx

"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

Roscoe

Yep. don't make me taze you too...... I have several cartridges, and I ain't afraid to use 'em.
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

Lynx

"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."

Roscoe

And what don't you see, Dear Bro. Isaac? My winning? 'Cause here it is. :teeth: Or my Taser..... ? :lol:

MelodyB

Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

sunlight

:attackhug: Be full of hugs!

Melody

Andrew tested today & will start Monday.  He tested above high school for reading. Too bad that's not a class... Lol

Tricia Lea

Lynx

Still don't see you winning.  But a mod was just in here and she never did lock the thread.  All she did was grin...
"Do you sing at church?"

Babs

My latest blog post.

Tricia Lea

Tricia Lea

Goodnight everyone

Next week is going to be a great week

:)

Roscoe

Lynx

Odd you should use that smiley five-oh.  I intend to use the song "Clap de hands" in Children's Church today.
"Do you sing at church?"

Tricia Lea

The Purple Fuzzy

Quote from: Psalm_97 on August 20, 2011, 07:03:31 AM
Still don't see you winning.  But a mod was just in here and she never did lock the thread.  All she did was grin...
Quote from: sunlight on August 20, 2011, 12:48:47 AM
I :grin:
Chel is not a mod here only in chat.

Tricia Lea

Gooooooooooodnight everyone

* Tricia Lea leaves hugs to everyone.. :)

Babs

My latest blog post.

The Purple Fuzzy