News:

You can reach your profile and change its settings here.

Main Menu

Last person to post wins...round 15!!

Started by Babs, June 16, 2011, 08:29:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Babs.....

Yes
No
Yes
No
Yes
No

Roscoe

* five-oh runs in, wins the game and runs out.  :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

MelodyB

Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

Roscoe

:pound: :pound: And, yes, that's police brutality. Sue me. :P  :pound: :pound:
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

Lynx

Given that you mentioned you have been broke for so many years, the expression "can't get blood out of a turnip" comes to mind.
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

Tricia Lea

* Tricia Lea calls 911

help mels being beaten by the police lol

Roscoe

Quote from: Tricia Lea on August 06, 2011, 05:45:19 PM
* Tricia Lea calls 911

help mels being beaten by the police lol
* Five-oh pauses between punches to answer radio-"Ten-four, dispatch, I've got this suspect under control. No need for back-up."
* Five-oh beats Mel in to submission and starts on TL the snitch. :pound: :pound: :pound: :pound: :laughhard:

The Purple Fuzzy

Babs

* Babs looked for a thread to post in but all she found was violence so she left.
Religion is worthless until it is able to move outside the walls.

My latest blog post.

Roscoe

Quote from: Babs on August 07, 2011, 01:53:01 AM
* Babs looked for a thread to post in but all she found was violence so she left.
Babsey! No violence towards you..... If you'd been here, Mel and TL wouldn't have ganged up on me and forced me to defend myself. :laughhard: Please come back.......

Babs

My latest blog post.

MelodyB

Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

Roscoe

Tricia Lea

Lynx

While you're behind the couch Tricia, could you get the book I dropped back there last week?  I've been dying to see how the story ends, but have been too indolent to get it myself.
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."

The Purple Fuzzy

Babs

My latest blog post.

Tricia Lea

The Purple Fuzzy

Babs

My latest blog post.

Lynx

Quote from: Babs on August 07, 2011, 07:50:38 PM

Oh good, I'm glad to see Anonymous.  I need to get a message to Julian for Wikileaks. 
"Do you sing at church?"

Babs

My latest blog post.

IowaSkirtGirl

I'm just me, round and bubbly like a lil honey bee!

Babs

My latest blog post.

Tricia Lea

Babs

My latest blog post.