News:

The staff of Godplace.com welcomes you to our little house of fun. If you have a spiritual need, feel free to  contact any staff member.

Main Menu

Last person to post wins...round 15!!

Started by Babs, June 16, 2011, 08:29:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Babs.....

Yes
No
Yes
No
Yes
No

Babs

Just learned I really don't care for canned deviled ham, but at least I won't die of hunger lol
Religion is worthless until it is able to move outside the walls.

My latest blog post.

The Purple Fuzzy

Babs

My latest blog post.

The Purple Fuzzy

wow.  we saw a dryer someone was wanting $10 for at a garage sale.

Babs

Bummers, the lady that moved out took susans washer and dryer :pound:

My latest blog post.

Tricia Lea

Babs

the landlord could but susan cant. and the landlord said it was worth it just to get rid of her, bleh

well gona call it a night.

:waving:

My latest blog post.

Babs

* Babs walks into the thread and belches real loud and walks out

My latest blog post.

MelodyB

Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

Babs

My latest blog post.

The Purple Fuzzy

Babs

My latest blog post.

Tricia Lea

MelodyB

Lynx

"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

mini

DISCLAIMER: All rights reserved. Meant for entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Not necessarily the view of this website. This supersedes all previous notices.

I wonder if we made a wax figure of Mini, and then melted it, if we'd get Roscoe... -MellerYeller

The Purple Fuzzy

mini

Keep that eyebrow in its proper place!
DISCLAIMER: All rights reserved. Meant for entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Not necessarily the view of this website. This supersedes all previous notices.

I wonder if we made a wax figure of Mini, and then melted it, if we'd get Roscoe... -MellerYeller

Lynx

if a raised eyebrow creeps you out you don't ever want to meet me.  I can do both independently, in time with any tune. :D
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

Babs

My latest blog post.

The Purple Fuzzy

mini

The Purple Fuzzy

mini

MelodyB