News:

Is the forum a bit confusing for you? Are there some features you're not sure how to use? Check out this help topic!

Main Menu

Difficult Topic - Please Read

Started by Scott, December 27, 2016, 07:43:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Scott

We are all going to miss John and no one can take his place. However: he was a moderator and sadly there is an opening.

I have filled the opening and the new moderator will be Roscoe!  John would approve. Roscoe is just now finding out.  I did not ask, I appointed.  

I thought to myself, ''Self, who would John suggest and then I saw a donut and my answer was there".

Okay, maybe I did not see a donut......

"I find your lack of faith disturbing." (Vader)

People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf (Orwell and Churchhill)

The Never Ending Battle

The Purple Fuzzy

Roscoe

Whoa. Okay. Now that I have the keys to this thing, what can I get into with it... :freaky2:

Seriously, I've never done anything like this, but while I can never fill John's shoes, I shall try to handle the duties as he would.
In honor of him- :bustamove:
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

mini

Well, i promise to treat you as I would John.  Maybe worse.
DISCLAIMER: All rights reserved. Meant for entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Not necessarily the view of this website. This supersedes all previous notices.

I wonder if we made a wax figure of Mini, and then melted it, if we'd get Roscoe... -MellerYeller

Roscoe

Quote from: mini on December 27, 2016, 03:57:35 PMWell, i promise to treat you as I would John.  Maybe worse.
Where's my ban hammer?!?  We'll nip this in the bud....:pound:
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

mini

In all seriousness, you picked a good mod.

I don't know what he's good for, but I'm sure he's good.
DISCLAIMER: All rights reserved. Meant for entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Not necessarily the view of this website. This supersedes all previous notices.

I wonder if we made a wax figure of Mini, and then melted it, if we'd get Roscoe... -MellerYeller

Roscoe

Quote from: mini on December 28, 2016, 12:01:11 AMIn all seriousness, you picked a good mod.

I don't know what he's good for, but I'm sure he's good.
I suspect I should save this quote, perhaps mildly modify it, for future uses.......:hypocrite:

Heather

I support this thrusting into leadership.
Keep it simple. Just love Jesus. -Sister Ali

Lynx

I feel like I should be causing trouble or something. There's nothing on which to train Bobby as a new moderator, no posts to delete or people to kick out.
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: