News:

What happens if you get scared half to death twice? -Steven Wright

Main Menu

It has been

Started by Dew-Ax-238, December 28, 2015, 06:08:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dew-Ax-238

It has been a long time since I have posted over here. DOes anyone still come on here?
Isaiah 43:2    
When thou passest through the waters, I will be with thee: and through the rivers, when thou walkest through the shall not overflow thee: when thou walkest through the fire, thou shall not be burned: neither shall the flame kindle upon thee.

Lynx

"Been a long time, been a long time, been a long lonely, lonely, lonely, lonely, lonely tiiiiiiiiime..."

Sorry, music nerd reflex.

The current forum constituency is Fuzzy, Chel, Jen, mini, MelodyB, Bobby, Heather and me.  (Did I forget someone? I'm bad with people's names.)  Seth and Scott pop in every once in a while.
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

The Purple Fuzzy

Not much posting going on any more. :(

mini

It's cause most of my lies about fuzzy turned out to be true....
DISCLAIMER: All rights reserved. Meant for entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Not necessarily the view of this website. This supersedes all previous notices.

I wonder if we made a wax figure of Mini, and then melted it, if we'd get Roscoe... -MellerYeller

The Purple Fuzzy

MsJennJenn

"When a flower doesn't bloom, you fix the environment in which it grows, not the flower."
-Alexander Den Heijer-
"When I wait, you strengthen my heart."
-Psalms 27:14-
:shine:

mini

DISCLAIMER: All rights reserved. Meant for entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Not necessarily the view of this website. This supersedes all previous notices.

I wonder if we made a wax figure of Mini, and then melted it, if we'd get Roscoe... -MellerYeller

Roscoe

Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

Dew-Ax-238

sad to say, I think that faceook has taken over. How has everyone been?
Isaiah 43:2    
When thou passest through the waters, I will be with thee: and through the rivers, when thou walkest through the shall not overflow thee: when thou walkest through the fire, thou shall not be burned: neither shall the flame kindle upon thee.

Lynx

Quote from: MsJennJenn on December 28, 2015, 11:59:17 PM
Jenn***

Issac :pound:
Yes, that. I knew it was one or the other, but I couldn't remember which. I knew I would probably be pounded either way though.

And you also misspelled my name...
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."

MsJennJenn

Quote from: Lynx on December 30, 2015, 03:08:41 PM
Quote from: MsJennJenn on December 28, 2015, 11:59:17 PM
Jenn***

Issac :pound:
Yes, that. I knew it was one or the other, but I couldn't remember which. I knew I would probably be pounded either way though.

And you also misspelled my name...

That was the point.... :roll:
 "When a flower doesn't bloom, you fix the environment in which it grows, not the flower."
-Alexander Den Heijer-
"When I wait, you strengthen my heart."
-Psalms 27:14-
:shine:

Lynx

My advantage is I have become accustomed to it. Everybody misspells my name.

So if it does not bug me and it does bug you...  :freaky2: :freaky2: :freaky2:

:hypocrite:
"Do you sing at church?"

Roscoe

Facebook has taken over in some ways. And even though I am there, I am more, uh, unfettered here. :lol:
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

Scott

Godplace has gone the route of many other discussion forums.... replaced with Facebook.

I was an Admin at another Apostolic Forum, they simply went away.

I am a Admin at a forum dealing with politics and current events, we migrated to Facebook and the forum is essentially 6 people who refuse to go to Facebook.  We removed the paid Forum and dropped them into a no frills free forum.

GP is hanging on by a thread, but is basically on life support. 

We have a FB presence, but I cannot promise we will remain here as GP or Mission238.com.
"I find your lack of faith disturbing." (Vader)

People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf (Orwell and Churchhill)

The Never Ending Battle

Scott

In the last year or two, I do not think we've had even one new member register. I delete 100 plus spammers each month, but no one new.

People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf (Orwell and Churchhill)

The Never Ending Battle

Lynx

I have certain people's phone numbers so I can continue bugging them via text.  :teeth:

Let fall what may, we will continue as friends.
"Do you sing at church?"

Heather

Brittany and I got on AYN a few months ago and it had been years since a new post.
Keep it simple. Just love Jesus. -Sister Ali

Scott

Quote from: HeatherB on January 07, 2016, 03:27:34 PM
Brittany and I got on AYN a few months ago and it had been years since a new post.

I just looked at it.  Nothing new in a loong time.  I am still an Admin over there.  Seriously, nothing new at all. It's been years and years.  I think 5 to 7 years

The Never Ending Battle

MelodyB

Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?