News:

The staff of Godplace.com welcomes you to our little house of fun. If you have a spiritual need, feel free to  contact any staff member.

Main Menu

For those that said it couldn't be done...well we did it! Sharing 501!

Started by MelodyB, October 01, 2015, 10:14:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Heather

Church was AWESOME!!! Like I told Mel, once Sis Lewis came shoutin off the platform during the 2nd song it was over. Tremendous move of God today. Healings. Miracles. Breakthroughs.

I'm exhausted.
Keep it simple. Just love Jesus. -Sister Ali

MelodyB

Church was awesome for us today too!!

I actually went to bed at a decent time and so as a result got to sleep that extra hour! Yay! I rarely ever get to claim that hour but this time I did. Then went to church and out to eat with my friends who picked up the bill for me , which was totally unexpected and made my day. So I went to WM to get some things I needed and was able to spend the money I would have spent on lunch to buy some half price candy. I got 4lbs of candy for $10!! Good candy too...Recees, York peppermint patties, Hershey's, KitKats and Whoppers. No cheap stuff. I filled a huge bowl and set it out on the table for all Moms nurses and aides and people that help her when she comes home from the hosp. Then after WM I went to the hosp and stayed with her a bit. Came home and now just chillin. It's been a great day.
Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

Roscoe

:hi:
Half price candy is of the devil for me.  The scales showed 224 last night... :clap2: I finally feel like I'm making progress. Now if I could just get my debt load to roll off like the weight..... :freaky2:
Drove the Corvette in listening to an oldie- David Patillo, an old country gospel artist. Not bad. Been a long time since I'd listened to him. I found the old tape in some of my things from when I was a youngster, along with some old Phillips,Craig,and Dean tapes. Since my 'vette is a '96, it was cutting edge when new...cds were just making it big, so my car came with a cd player AND a cassette deck, both of which work great. So we old schooled it with cassettes this morning.  Y'all have a great day!
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

Lynx

Ah so YOU were the one I saw Saturday night! I thought at first something had terrified you, but...

http://www.gocomics.com/bc/2015/10/31
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

Heather

Good thing about being so broke is we can't even afford half price candy!  :cool:

The Purple Fuzzy

Roscoe

I see we are back. Now- is it just for tonight, or for good? Lord. Even with the lack of traffic over the last few months, I am still lost when this site goes down...:sadbounce:
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

MsJennJenn

"When a flower doesn't bloom, you fix the environment in which it grows, not the flower."
-Alexander Den Heijer-
"When I wait, you strengthen my heart."
-Psalms 27:14-
:shine:

The Purple Fuzzy

MsJennJenn

"When a flower doesn't bloom, you fix the environment in which it grows, not the flower."
-Alexander Den Heijer-

Roscoe

Let the people rejoice.  Let Ebenezer  break forth and Cheesehead return. :P..
Morning  all. Fighting my way through the morning  sans coffee or caffeine.  Would be much easier  if I could box up all morons, aka everyone  I meet, and ship them to Timbuctue...oh well. I'll just place everyone on ignore. . :hypocrite:

Roscoe

Hey! Somebody talk! (  Lord knows I did, for an hour or better tonight on my Bible study. Only saw two people dozing.. :P)

The Purple Fuzzy

Roscoe

MelodyB

Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

MsJennJenn

Timbuktu is a real place! lol  :hypocrite:

It's dreary and rain is lurking. I need a nap already. :sleep:
-Alexander Den Heijer-

sunlight

Jenn, did you change your tag at the end of each post? It's really long on my iPad now... Lol.
  :attackhug: Be full of hugs!

Heather

We are back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I missed most of you!  :cool:

Nothing too eventful in my world. I just shouldn't even go to church on Wednesday nights with doing the End Time series. I left halfway through service again last night so that I wouldn't get kicked out. I knew the articles that were being quoted were completely taken out of context by this Baxter guy. I may just have to reserve Wednesday nights for visiting friends at other churches until the series is over.

MsJennJenn

Quote from: sunlight on November 05, 2015, 04:30:08 PM
Jenn, did you change your tag at the end of each post? It's really long on my iPad now... Lol.

haha no i haven't touched it. weird.
-Alexander Den Heijer-

Roscoe

Quote from: MsJennJenn on November 05, 2015, 03:10:59 PM
And it's far from where I am...so I wouldn't mind sending the morons there. :P

Lynx

Quote from: Roscoe on November 05, 2015, 05:22:09 PM
Quote from: MsJennJenn on November 05, 2015, 03:10:59 PM
And it's far from where I am...so I wouldn't mind sending the morons there. :P
Don't bother. I already tried. They sent them right back.
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."

Heather

Was told yesterday at work that my hours were probably getting cut due to the season changing and a more senior team member needing more hours. Went to class today, was told by the professor that they needed FWS students to work IN the department, went to talk to the secretary, just printed my paperwork tonight to turn in tomorrow, I start Monday  :cool:

Roscoe

It's a dreary cloudy day. Had prayer meeting last night, in preparation for the revival that starts Sunday. Good spirit. But today I am tired. Gotta go do some shopping and bill paying...then I intend to lay around, maybe cook something. But not something fattening. :P

MsJennJenn

Quote from: Roscoe on November 06, 2015, 03:09:40 PM
.then I intend to lay around, maybe cook something. But not something fattening. :P

You negate the latter by doing the former! Get up ya lazy!!! :hypocrite:
-Alexander Den Heijer-

Lynx

"Do you sing at church?"