News:

Did you sleep well? No, I made a few mistakes. -Steven Wright

Main Menu

For those that said it couldn't be done...well we did it! Sharing 501!

Started by MelodyB, October 01, 2015, 10:14:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Purple Fuzzy

Quote from: sunlight on October 20, 2015, 06:10:40 PM
Me either... And I didn't have to go! And Robbie called in too! :hyper: I get to actually hang out with my husband today!
Nice...

Lynx

*Isaac calls up a couple of work places to rat out some friends.  :freaky2:
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

MsJennJenn

Woke up with such a heaviness in my chest/throat. Coughing too. Ugh.  :noo:
 "When a flower doesn't bloom, you fix the environment in which it grows, not the flower."
-Alexander Den Heijer-
"When I wait, you strengthen my heart."
-Psalms 27:14-
:shine:

MelodyB

So how long am I supposed to wait on this guy? He still hasn't called. All I want is a friend right now. I feel so alone. :smirk2:

I need a fishin buddy.
Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

MsJennJenn

"When a flower doesn't bloom, you fix the environment in which it grows, not the flower."
-Alexander Den Heijer-

Heather

Keep it simple. Just love Jesus. -Sister Ali

Roscoe

As a guy, I take deep and heartfelt objection to this blanket statement. :pound: SOME guys are. SOME, like me, are sweet, kind, loving, compassionate, handsome, witty, and modest fellows. Above all else, modest. And humble. Don't forget humble. :hypocrite:
And in sharing, my day is going well.  I woke up in a good mood, drank some coffee, and have made it through the first half of my day. Got a treasure given to me- an antique Barlow pocket knife, that according to knife forums, dates to 1946-1956. Yes, nerd that I am, it made me exceedingly happy. And the vegetable turkey soup I brought for lunch is tasty. That is all.
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

MsJennJenn

Yes but you're also old married, and 1 in 100,000. lol if they all turned out like you we might be getting somewhere. :-?
-Alexander Den Heijer-

The Purple Fuzzy

Wow, Roscoe, take that complement & run before she changes her mind  lol

MsJennJenn

-Alexander Den Heijer-

Roscoe

Quote from: The Purple Fuzzy on October 21, 2015, 05:26:21 PM
Wow, Roscoe, take that complement & run before she changes her mind  lol
Quote from: MsJennJenn on October 21, 2015, 04:33:33 PM
Yes but you're also old married, and 1 in 100,000. lol if they all turned out like you we might be getting somewhere. :-?
Copied, bolded, and saved for posterity. :P
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

Chseeads

Roscoe

Quote from: Chseeads on October 22, 2015, 08:35:17 AM
Peekaboo. 

:couch:

:smirk2:
*faints* *shoots at the fowl fiend*
'bout time you came back, Birdbrain. I've been missing  you as a target.  :P
Back at work on my Friday...glad it is my Friday.  :clap:

Heather

Seth!!!!

As of today I have officially dropped my 2nd major and picked up a History minor. Brandon's "quitting smoking" has turned from 1 pack a day to 1 pack every other day.  :roll: I'm have a sinus headache just about every night now. A girl at work is leaving passive-aggressive notes making our work environment an 'us vs. them' situation. Sigh.

MsJennJenn

-Alexander Den Heijer-

sunlight

:attackhug: Be full of hugs!

Lynx

Quote from: HeatherB on October 22, 2015, 03:52:01 PM
Seth!!!!

As of today I have officially dropped my 2nd major and picked up a History minor. Brandon's "quitting smoking" has turned from 1 pack a day to 1 pack every other day.  :roll: I'm have a sinus headache just about every night now. A girl at work is leaving passive-aggressive notes making our work environment an 'us vs. them' situation. Sigh.
Ooooooh, I could have FUN with that situation!

I mean... ahem.... good luck with that situation.   :hypocrite:
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

MelodyB

Welp. I talked to the lady at church last night that knows John, and she said that she found out he still has a girlfriend...and that she asked her daughter about it, (her daughter knows him better) and she said he's kinda a ladies man...he flirts with EVERYONE. So there goes that.

*shrug*

This is just another reason I don't date and get all excited over this love stuff. Some guys are just jerks. And they don't even realize it.

In other news, I'm going fishing today after I babysit Kira. I spent the better part of the night watching fishing techniques and homemade catfish bait videos on YouTube. I'm ready to fish today! Mom has nurses and the cleaning lady coming today so I don't have to rush home.

Yay!
Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

Heather

I hate to do it, but I'm gonna have to take the debit card from Brandon. He doesn't understand this budget concept. We have right about 80 dollars now to last us for right under 2 weeks. Oh and that has to include groceries [which is about 120 for us for 2 weeks] and gas in at least his car [25 every 4-5 days].  :roll: I wish I could just spend all my money on soda and cigarettes and leave my significant other to starve without a 2nd thought. This is usually the week too that his mom calls yelling, crying, and screaming for dog food.

Oh and instead of developing my daily headache by the evening, I woke up with it today.  :cry:

Mel - as stated earlier, guys are jerks.

Jenn - fabulous picture!

MsJennJenn

Quote from: HeatherB on October 23, 2015, 02:27:07 PM
and gas in at least his car [25 every 4-5 days].

Jenn - fabulous picture!

Since I moved 9 mins from my job, $25 lasts me right about 16-17 days. lol I LOVE it. not to brag *cough*
I again second the motion that guys are jerks except bobby

and thanks!  :thumbsup2:

In Jennifa news: it's POURING rain. Thunder about gave me a heart attack a few mins ago. Off to our annual district Hyphen retreat this weekend. Mad that it's pouring rain, cus that means no bonfire. LAME.
-Alexander Den Heijer-

The Purple Fuzzy

I hate to do it, but I'm gonna have to take the debit card from Brandon. He doesn't understand this budget concept. We have right about 80 dollars now to last us for right under 2 weeks. Oh and that has to include groceries [which is about 120 for us for 2 weeks] and gas in at least his car [25 every 4-5 days].  :roll: I wish I could just spend all my money on soda and cigarettes and leave my significant other to starve without a 2nd thought. This is usually the week too that his mom calls yelling, crying, and screaming for dog food.

Oh and instead of developing my daily headache by the evening, I woke up with it today.  :cry:

Jenn - fabulous picture!
Some banks will let you go online & turn off debit cards.

Roscoe

Quote from: MsJennJenn on October 23, 2015, 02:51:18 PM
and gas in at least his car [25 every 4-5 days].

Jenn - fabulous picture!

Since I moved 9 mins from my job, $25 lasts me right about 16-17 days. lol I LOVE it. not to brag *cough*
I again second the motion that guys are jerks
except bobby

and thanks:thumbsup2:

:hypocrite: :hypocrite: :hypocrite:

:hi: It's been raining here since about 3 am. A steady soaking rain, like we need. I have managed to cut the living fire outta my thumb while working on one of my ham radio projects, and have cooked a rack of ribs for dinner. And that, my friends, is sharing here. Oh, and there's a huge ham radio contest gonna start in about an hour and I am tormenting Mini to inspire him to get in and use that hard earned license... :P

The Purple Fuzzy

It's raining like crazy here and more is heading this way from that hurricane in Mexico. Thankful the hurricane seems like it will miss Baja California where my kiddos are.

Heather

As soon as I hit post on that last post Brandon handed me his debit card and said he didn't trust himself with it. I've got about 100 to work with groceries. Going to his Aldi and Walmart today. Also I'm gonna have to cave and use my credit card to at least buy my heartburn medicine I didn't realize I'd run out of. I could have sworn I had another 14 day supply. Bah!! And now Brandon is without cigarettes and is acting all antsies in his pantsies. I might kill him.....

Roscoe

:hi:
Rained all weekend here. Raining now. I played on the ham radio some, and did nothing constructive over all. Now it is back at work.......