News:

Did you sleep well? No, I made a few mistakes. -Steven Wright

Main Menu

For Those That Wondered, Here's SHARING 500!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Started by mini, June 16, 2015, 06:17:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mini

For the record, Roscoe is still wrong about chocolate gravy.
DISCLAIMER: All rights reserved. Meant for entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Not necessarily the view of this website. This supersedes all previous notices.

I wonder if we made a wax figure of Mini, and then melted it, if we'd get Roscoe... -MellerYeller

Heather

I just had plain ole cereal for breakfast today. It was simple and nice.

It's our last day off together before school starts. Brandon is currently outside replacing his starter. We need to go to the store today to stock up on some groceries. Later we have dinner plans with friends.
Keep it simple. Just love Jesus. -Sister Ali

MsJennJenn

Quote from: mini on August 21, 2015, 12:28:49 PM
For the record, Roscoe is still wrong about chocolate gravy.

:stupid:

I haven't had any breakfast as of yet. I woke up too late. :sadbounce:
 "When a flower doesn't bloom, you fix the environment in which it grows, not the flower."
-Alexander Den Heijer-
"When I wait, you strengthen my heart."
-Psalms 27:14-
:shine:

The Purple Fuzzy

Heather

I had wife guilt and ended up outside to help with the starter. Which was good because he ended up have to jack the car off the ground. I set up camp in the parking spot beside him so no idiot tried to run him over. We have plenty of them on campus now.

We are now getting ready to head out for lunch and 2nd hand store shopping. My favorite!

Roscoe

Mini the Ninny is cruel to bring up a heavenly treat that I love, but is incompatible with my current goals. :pound: And for the record I.AM. RIGHT. and he is an unedjucated buffoon with no taste. :hypocrite:
Took Chey to school. Decided my family are as cruel as Mini- Chey wanted donuts at the donut shop, then Lou called to have me bring her a steak bagel, both of which I love- and can't have. I resisted, taking them their desires while I ate my yogurt, and did the grocery shopping. I  discovered that Walmart is more idiotic than usual, as they quit selling my 40 calorie a slice wheat bread.  I muddled through buying a more expensive brand, and picked up ingredients for a cauliflower-crust pizza and a smoked turkey that was on sale. Now I'm fixing to eat my tuna on low calorie wheat and four pickled asparagus spears, and go to the funeral of an old friend and former coworker.
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

MsJennJenn

Quote from: Roscoe on August 21, 2015, 05:48:07 PM
Mini the Ninny is cruel to bring up a heavenly treat that I love, but is incompatible with my current goals. :pound: And for the record I.AM. RIGHT. and he is an unedjucated buffoon with no taste. :hypocrite:
Took Chey to school. Decided my family are as cruel as Mini- Chey wanted donuts at the donut shop, then Lou called to have me bring her a steak bagel, both of which I love- and can't have. I resisted, taking them their desires while I ate my yogurt, and did the grocery shopping. I  discovered that Walmart is more idiotic than usual, as they quit selling my 40 calorie a slice wheat bread.  I muddled through buying a more expensive brand, and picked up ingredients for a cauliflower-crust pizza and a smoked turkey that was on sale. Now I'm fixing to eat my tuna on low calorie wheat and four pickled asparagus spears, and go to the funeral of an old friend and former coworker.

FYI: the sugar free wheat breads are low-calorie too. They don't advertise the it like the 40-calorie breads, but they're 50 i think. I think Mrs. Bairds makes one. What did you mean by the higher priced one? lol Sara Lee and Nature's Own are the 2 I've found and their NEVER on sale. Ugh. I hate that. Oh wait unless you meant Pepperidge Farm as the high priced one cus yea. haha I forget they make one too.
 "When a flower doesn't bloom, you fix the environment in which it grows, not the flower."
-Alexander Den Heijer-

Roscoe

Quote from: MsJennJenn on August 21, 2015, 05:52:48 PM

FYI: the sugar free wheat breads are low-calorie too. They don't advertise the it like the 40-calorie breads, but they're 50 i think. I think Mrs. Bairds makes one. What did you mean by the higher priced one? lol Sara Lee and Nature's Own are the 2 I've found and their NEVER on sale. Ugh. I hate that. Oh wait unless you meant Pepperidge Farm as the high priced one cus yea. haha I forget they make one too.
Sara Lee, which was nearly $3 a loaf, as opposed to the Great Value brand I'd been buying for $2 a loaf. No, Pepperidge Farms are too proud of their product. I refuse to pay close to $4 for bread. On the bright side, I did find some Sara Lee cinnamon swirl bread that is only 80 calories a slice, so I may alter the breakfast routine from Yogurt and substitute a piece of it some mornings. :fork:
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

MsJennJenn

Quote from: Roscoe on August 21, 2015, 06:07:59 PM
Quote from: MsJennJenn on August 21, 2015, 05:52:48 PM

Sara Lee, which was nearly $3 a loaf, as opposed to the Great Value brand I'd been buying for $2 a loaf. No, Pepperidge Farms are too proud of their product. I refuse to pay close to $4 for bread. On the bright side, I did find some Sara Lee cinnamon swirl bread that is only 80 calories a slice, so I may alter the breakfast routine from Yogurt and substitute a piece of it some mornings. :fork:

Yea the Sara Lee and the Nature's Own are both like $3.49 ish here. I haven't seen a store brand 40-calorie though. I don't shop at Walmart though. lol The Pepperidge Farm is more.
Pepperidge Farm makes Cinnamon Swirl bread and it's DELISH. YUM.
-Alexander Den Heijer-

Lynx

Keep on the trail Bobby. Remember my uncle Fred, the guy you talked to when you were here? He used to be bigger than what you saw. He also used to have to take a "sugar pill" (a pill for high blood sugar, not a pill made of sugar) for diabetes. After a serious talk with his doctor he started doing really well with his eating habits. As he dropped weight his diabetes also went away. And a few other things got better too.

"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

MelodyB

I bought bagel thins today...everything flavor. Wow. I love.
Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

Lynx

Because of a friend's birthday, we are about to invade a local all you can eat sushi bar. I intend to eat sushi until some of the fish threaten to swim back upstream.
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

Roscoe

Shew, Lawd. I is whupped nine ways to sunday. Woke up this morning and it was beautiful out, with a light breeze. So- Chey and I decided to go hike at Petit Jean. We stopped and picked up her friend Hayden, and headed off with the intention of hiking to the bottom of Cedar Falls. Unfortunantly, being the expert woodsman that I am, I took the wrong trail. We wound up hiking several miles across the mountain to the Rock House Cave, which Mini should remember. No prob, but Rusty was now several miles away. We walked back to him, logging a total of nearly six miles walked, which for me is on par with Peter walking on the water.
I don't think I have ever saw a more beautiful sight than that old truck and the 50 year old cooler full of ice water. :lol:
Came home and cooked up a Cauliflower crust pizza- easy to do, and tasty, as well as filling. For those interested, Recipe follows - (1lb cauliflower, two eggs...grate cauliflower fine, then cook in the microwave for 5 minutes. Pour into a towel, and press water out. Pour cauliflower into bowl, mix two eggs into cauliflower until well mixed, then pour onto parchment paper on cookie sheet. Shape into pizza crust. Top as desired- I used Classico creamy spinach and parmesan sauce, Parmasian-Romano grated cheese, and 5 pepperonis- and place into a preheated oven at 450 degrees for about 7 minutes.) Very tasty, although I'm still annoyed that I forgot my mushrooms I'd bought for the purpose.
Now I'm gonna veg. And if I get hungry later in the evening, I have enough calories saved that I can enjoy a small bowl of ice cream, and maybe some raisins. :clap:

mini

Came home.  Grilled some steaks, had a great dinner...

Then my iPad died.  I have everything backed up, but you dont realize how much you accumulate on there until it all gets wiped out.

*sigh*
DISCLAIMER: All rights reserved. Meant for entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Not necessarily the view of this website. This supersedes all previous notices.

I wonder if we made a wax figure of Mini, and then melted it, if we'd get Roscoe... -MellerYeller

Heather

Just got home from my friends. She can cook!! Brought leftovers home to Brandon. He's currently passing a kidney stone so he got sent home from work. Prayers appreciated.

Roscoe

Work. Rainy, boring day. Feel like going home and going to bed.

Heather

Today I am thankful for 2 pm church services. We HAD to go to the grocery store and the Wal-Mart. Towels are currently in the washer. We were out of detergent and towels  :o Not a good prospect if you ask me.

School starts tomorrow. Today is the last day I'm parking in our lot right outside our apartment. Yesterday I almost got ran over by the new neighbors. I think they forget the race was 20 minutes away in Bristol, not here on campus. The walking will be good for me anyway. My new FitBit will be in sometime after Wednesday so I'll see exactly how much walking I'll be doing.

The Purple Fuzzy

Pretty day here. About 88* now. Not too bad for august.

mini

Heather

Roscoe

Morning,  all. It's Monday.  And in sharing, I got discouraged and mad last night. All this dieting....I bought is a new digital  scale to replace our old scale. Stepped on it, and it showed me at 250....where I started from weeks ago. I  couldn't believe my old scale was off that much.
Yelled at lou to show her, and stepped on it again-254! Ten minutes  later-249.  And it showed lou's weight ten lbs higher than she weighed at the dr's office. I'm thinking it is defective.  Our old scale,  on the other hand, reflects  that I am at 234....confused and not sure what to believe. I told Lou if I am still at 250 after three weeks of 1000-1400 calories,  I'm going to quit and go back to eating my burgers and red meat. She tells me that the weight loss is visible in my belly area.. 

Heather

We need to buy a scale. Brandon just keeps borrowing one from the HOME department when he's at work then putting it back on the shelf.  :roll:

First day of school done. Did the rush to get to work. We were slammed. I'm exhausted. I think I'm going to bed now. Goodnight.

Roscoe

Morning. Back at work. Nothing new to report. Still sticking to my guns. Got Lou's replacement mirror in...carefully checked the fit, made sure it fit, laid it on a padded place while I installed the adhesive. Turned around, set it in the housing- and dropped the darn thing. It shattered. :smirk: Had to order another one.

The Purple Fuzzy

MelodyB

Or me. Lol

Mom is home. I had a very busy and exhausting day. But she is back and happy. That's all that matters.

Goodnight.
Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?