News:

What happens if you get scared half to death twice? -Steven Wright

Main Menu

For Those That Wondered, Here's SHARING 500!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Started by mini, June 16, 2015, 06:17:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MsJennJenn

I don't have a FB anymore. But yes, I wish I could give her like a weeks worth of rest too.

You just passed on the headache lol - I woke up with an awful awful one. It's slowly dissipating though thankfully. After 2 Excedrin and some peppermint on the forehead.
 "When a flower doesn't bloom, you fix the environment in which it grows, not the flower."
-Alexander Den Heijer-
"When I wait, you strengthen my heart."
-Psalms 27:14-
:shine:

Roscoe

Quote from: MsJennJenn on October 01, 2015, 02:40:15 PM
I don't have a FB anymore. But yes, I wish I could give her like a weeks worth of rest too.

You just passed on the headache lol - I woke up with an awful awful one. It's slowly dissipating though thankfully. After 2 Excedrin and some peppermint on the forehead.
I didn't realize you had bailed from Fb!
And :hi:  Back at work on my Friday...gonna be a busy weekend. Gotta go to a church meeting tonight, then tomorrow is Chey's first volleyball game...
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

MsJennJenn

Quote from: Roscoe on October 01, 2015, 04:49:05 PM

Yea about a month or so ago now. Just got tired of it. All of the political posts. I dunno was just done.
 "When a flower doesn't bloom, you fix the environment in which it grows, not the flower."
-Alexander Den Heijer-

Roscoe

Quote from: MsJennJenn on October 01, 2015, 04:54:07 PM
Quote from: Roscoe on October 01, 2015, 04:49:05 PM

Yea about a month or so ago now. Just got tired of it. All of the political posts. I dunno was just done.
Yeah, I have a few idiots that go political showup on my newsfeed. I found the handy little "Unfollow" button. They can post away and I don't have to see it, and no one gets their feelings hurt because I unfriended them. In fact, I clicked that option on one this morning...
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

The Purple Fuzzy

I've been hiding or unfriending folks lately. Sick of political posts and folks selling diet stuff.

Heather

Your headache didn't come from me.....I still have mine.....  :smirk2:
Keep it simple. Just love Jesus. -Sister Ali

MsJennJenn

-Alexander Den Heijer-

MelodyB

Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

Heather

Mel, of all people you know I'm rebellious! I will post if I want to! Mwahahahahahaha

Roscoe

The Purple Fuzzy

MsJennJenn

-Alexander Den Heijer-

Heather

posting....posting....posting....posting....posting.... :cool:

sunlight

:attackhug: Be full of hugs!

The Purple Fuzzy

Roscoe

Lynx

Quote from: MelodyB on October 01, 2015, 10:15:47 PM
Ok yall, new thread is up. Move along...
*static* Sorry Lima Tango Foxtrot Delta Niner, that is a negative *static*
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

The Purple Fuzzy

Lynx

"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."

MelodyB

Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

Heather

Lynx

Ah twix, the candy bar that undoes all the "You should share with your friends" teaching that kindergarten ever tried to do. Love that commercial, "Two for me... none for you."

And it's a lot better than skittles, "taste the rainbow." These days that means something much different.
"Do you sing at church?"

MsJennJenn

Quote from: Lynx on October 05, 2015, 01:21:18 PM

And it's a lot better than skittles, "taste the rainbow." These days that means something much different.

Still love skittles though. :disco:
-Alexander Den Heijer-

Heather

I still LOVE skittles with the exception of the green apple ones! I miss the lime flavor. I hate anything green apple.

sunlight

I like apples. And peaches. And I want my trees to have edible fruit on them too!
  :attackhug: Be full of hugs!