News:

The staff of Godplace.com welcomes you to our little house of fun. If you have a spiritual need, feel free to  contact any staff member.

Main Menu

For Those That Wondered, Here's SHARING 500!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Started by mini, June 16, 2015, 06:17:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mini

DISCLAIMER: All rights reserved. Meant for entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Not necessarily the view of this website. This supersedes all previous notices.

I wonder if we made a wax figure of Mini, and then melted it, if we'd get Roscoe... -MellerYeller

kkay

It took me a minute until I went back to my roots...."five hunderd" :)

The Purple Fuzzy

MelodyB

Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

Heather

Keep it simple. Just love Jesus. -Sister Ali

kkay

This is sharing, right? I remember when it used to be hoppin' around here :) Where did everyone go?

I remember...Tara...Seth...Jenn...Rainbow, etc. I'm sure I missed about 100 people.

Hope you're all having a great day. I had my BP taken earlier and it was extremely low (around 80/40 low). I wasn't able to donate blood but they have another one here in a couple months. I'm taking a week-long trip with my family in about a week and we're possibly going to NYC, so I'm pretty excited! I just hope I don't end up like Kevin McCallister ;)

The Purple Fuzzy

It's been really slow lately. Folks have run off, got married or just gotten busy.

kkay

MelodyB

I'm not running off OR getting married. Love is apparently not for me. I'm not lovable. At least not like that kind of love.
Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

Roscoe

Well...I'd like to run off, some days. And Lou would probably like me to, occasionally. :smirk2:
I tried to post yesterday, but discovered the drawback to my new internet...Thunderstorm= no internet. The car show has been fairly fun, but the stupid rain has been interfering with it.  :pound: At least they claim Saturday will be pretty. Looking forward to Galoot, family, et al to show up, hopefully tomorrow.
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

The Purple Fuzzy

Yes, when we had satellite internet the rain always knocked it out.

Roscoe

Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

kkay

Mel, I wouldn't say that. From what I remember, you were always very loveable :)

No storms here today but there were some last night/this morning. It's just really windy but the temperature is really nice.

Roscoe

Had a wonderful time yesterday.
It stopped raining and was pretty, Galoot and family arrived and we had a good time, even attacking golden corral's buffet. :fork: Planned on getting up early this morning, but going to bed at nearly midnight shot that idea in the head- I just got up, and I hear no movement through the house, so I must conclude everyone else is still snoozing...

The Purple Fuzzy

The Purple Fuzzy

Went to my mom's house today. She got to see all her great grandbabies.

Roscoe

Urgh. My two weeks off flew by and now I'm back here at work. And I have to work this Saturday too. Bah. :pound:
The car show was good, seeing Galoot and family was better,and I managed to fix the loose shingles-AGAIN- and get the church yard mowed. I guess it wasn't a total bust. Oh, and the weed killer? For the first couple of days, I thought I'd been given fertilizer by mistake. But, now, a week later- scorched earth where I sprayed it. I am pleased.

Heather

Brandon had to work then he is going to see his dad. I got up and went to church. Now hanging out. Blogging. Etc. I don't see a need to go try to see my dad. I know he worked at AZ today but he's on nights at his other job and have no idea how his work/sleep schedule is. Plus with never knowing what mood my mom is I figure it's best for everyone for me to stay home.

Happy Father's day to the dad's out there!!

The Purple Fuzzy

sunlight

:attackhug: Be full of hugs!

Lynx

I'm no surfer. Let someone else catch the :waves:

Now if you send some :chocolate: I'd catch that if it weighed half a ton.
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

sunlight

:attackhug: Be full of hugs!

Roscoe

Quote from: sunlight on June 22, 2015, 04:43:04 PM
:dark chocolate:
*knocks out the weird cat and hogs said dark chocolate  for himself *
Ah, yes, I needed that. My phone has given me grief today by the charging port falling  apart. Apparently,  it is a common issue according to local repair shops. Too common, since I had to have them order parts. I'm  going to have a dead phone before  my day is up. Bah.:pound:

Heather

I'm going to kill my MIL. I'll figure out a way to get you all an address if you want to write me while i'm in jail.

The Purple Fuzzy